Former MN Gov. Ventura wants to add widow to suit against Navy SEAL Chris Kyle

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Watch what you say you may get sued.

Former MN Gov. Ventura wants to add widow to suit against Navy SEAL Chris Kyle | StarTribune.com

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is setting his legal sights on the widow of a former Navy SEAL he had sued for defamation.

Lawyers for Ventura have asked a federal court to continue his lawsuit against Chris Kyle — who was killed in February by a young veteran he was mentoring — by substituting Kyle’s wife, Taya, as the defendant. Ventura last year sued Kyle, a decorated former SEAL and author of “American Sniper,” claiming that the book’s description of a California bar fight defamed him.

Kyle was a liar and made up a implausible story about Jesse Ventura.

Kyle also lied about going to New Orleans after Katrina and killing dozens of people for looting. He was a gun nut crazy. Why do people venerate him?

Actually I didn't say a word about the guy, Being i don't know the whole story. But it still stands that Ventura is an Ass..........

The whole article doesn't make any sense. It looks like a press release written by someone with no knowledge of the facts or legal system.-

Prove it bitch.

Kyle was a liar and made up a implausible story about Jesse Ventura.

Kyle also lied about going to New Orleans after Katrina and killing dozens of people for looting. He was a gun nut crazy. Why do people venerate him?

I have to stop and think here. Who would I believe. A Decorated war hero, or a former wrestler/wannabe seal/Politician who believes that 911 was an inside job?

Two things first how many here have read American Sniper? Ok I have and I have the book with me now and am checking the part about the bar fight in it Ventura is never mentioned by name so how can he be defamed if he is not named in the book?

Spielberg backs out of directing movie adaptation of Chris Kyle's autobiography...
:mad:
Steven Spielberg pulls out of 'American Sniper'
August 6, 2013 -- Steven Spielberg is no longer planning to direct "American Sniper."
Publicist Marvin Levy confirmed Tuesday that Spielberg won't helm the adaptation of Chris Kyle's best-selling autobiography as announced in May.

Bradley Cooper is set to play the former Navy SEAL sniper, who was killed along with a friend earlier this year while at a North Texas gun range. A 25-year-old former Marine and Iraq war veteran was indicted for the killings last month.

Kyle is considered the deadliest sniper in U.S. military history. At the time of his death, he was working on another book, "American Gun: A History of the U.S. in Ten Firearms."

Spielberg has yet to announce his follow up to "Lincoln," which was nominated for 12 Oscars and won two: Production design and actor (Daniel Day-Lewis).

Steven Spielberg pulls out of 'American Sniper' - U.S. - Stripes

Forum List

Back