Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Notice it only kills democrats. They are the only ones stupid enough to get the shots.

So, did the guy in the OP die due to the shot or not?

I have no idea, and we'll never know because the fix is already in, the truth will never be told. He was certainly boosted multiple times. If he did it's poetic justice given all of the bullshit he posted online.

Does the shot cause cardiac issues? Yes or no?

Yes, it does seem to have that side effect in some.

But we're not to question when a healthy athlete that's had the shots drops dead of cardiac arrest on national tv?

We're to assume and agree that it's due to another very rare phenomenon?

But we're not to question when a healthy athlete that's had the shots drops dead of cardiac arrest on national tv?

We're to assume and agree that it's due to another very rare phenomenon?

Question yes, claim for a fact it was due to the vaccine no...not without evidence.

By the way, he is not dead. Sorry to disappoint.

But, in 1971 a football player did drop dead in the middle of a game. Did the vaccine cause that?

Question yes, claim for a fact it was due to the vaccine no...not without evidence.

By the way, he is not dead. Sorry to disappoint.

But, in 1971 a football player did drop dead in the middle of a game. Did the vaccine cause that?

No one is claiming it for a fact, you're the one claiming for a fact that it had nothing to do with the shots.

The topic of this thread is very dead. lol

1971?? lol Man I wish my damn emojis were working... How many young athletes have had cardiac issues in the last year alone?

No one is claiming it for a fact, you're the one claiming for a fact that it had nothing to do with the shots.

I claimed no such thing. Why bother to post if all you are going to do is make up what I said.

The topic of this thread is very dead. lol

But he is not the one that it happened on live TV. The OP is about a retired guy.

How many young athletes have had cardiac issues in the last year alone?

Good questoin.

In the US alone about 100 high school athletes died from cardiac issues every year before COVID. I have not seen the number for this year.

But yes, what happened on MNF last night also happened in 1971, except that person died during the game. What caused it back then?

What makes you so sure it isnt from COVID? Do you have information that i dont have?
covid was at the world's feet when they made the vaccines, meaning the pandemic was basically over, so it was stupid for anyone to take that damn jab

I claimed no such thing. Why bother to post if all you are going to do is make up what I said.

But he is not the one that it happened on live TV. The OP is about a retired guy.

Good questoin.

In the US alone about 100 high school athletes died from cardiac issues every year before COVID. I have not seen the number for this year.

But yes, what happened on MNF last night also happened in 1971, except that person died during the game. What caused it back then?

No, you're just making arbitrary comments to defend your position that aren't true. But that's what you have to do since you have nothing else.

No one said that every death was due to a covid shot, you made that up to supposedly defend your position, whatever the hell it is.

The 'retired guy' was 38. lol

You have not seen the number, yet you're in here making all sorts of claims that numbers are not any higher than in previous years. Yet I've seen you post in other threads where stats were clearly provided to show that numbers are up, you just ignore those stats, I'm sure they're not from big G, big P, or big 'media', so they're not valid.

And I wasn't talking about just high school.

Nwaneri was an advocate of Covid vaccine and Covid passport. He demanded to jail anyone who refused to take the shots.

“Ok so lets get these vaccine mandates and Vaccine passports up and running ASAP,” he wrote.
When their paralyzing ignorance reaches that threshold, I'm fine with laughing at their demise..... and pissing on their grave.

Fuck around and find out.... with a dash of Darwin thrown in. :laughing0301:

No, you're just making arbitrary comments to defend your position that aren't true. But that's what you have to do since you have nothing else.

No one said that every death was due to a covid shot, you made that up to supposedly defend your position, whatever the hell it is.

There are dozens of threads a week on this forum claiming a death was due to the vaccine.

The 'retired guy' was 38. lol

Yeah, most NFL players are. It is a hard game on the body. NFL players have a higher incident of heart issues than the general public or even other sports.

You have not seen the number, yet you're in here making all sorts of claims that numbers are not any higher than in previous years.

I have made the claim that there has been no data to show the numbers are higher. That is what I have claimed.

And it is a fact.

Thanks for the laugh, even if someone reported that deaths were up, you wouldn't believe any of it. If you did you'd attribute it to covid, not the shots.

How much you want to bet there will be no studies done on covid shot injuries and deaths? Millions of people took and continue to take those shots, but you won't find any research on it, but nothing unusual about that. lol Never question what the government, big tech, and 'science' are telling you, they only want the best for you.
Are you really laughing at him and then dodging with an “even if “ argument?! Wow!

Why wouldn’t there be any studies? Go start one of you want a study. Who is stopping you to anybody else?

Don't care to buy what you are selling ^^^, moron. More of your typical lying bullshit. Why would I want to rehash two years of your lies to prove that you are lying again. Anyone who has followed you knows AND most to the point, I KNOW, because you were posting to me.

Thanks for admitting you just made it up and cannot support it

You know COVID causes myocarditis, right? And you know millions have caught COVID, right? So what differentiates COVID deaths from vax deaths in your stats. Show your work

Go ahead and keep denying the fact that you're fucked. It took over two years to figure out the long-term effects of covid, but the deadly effects of the vaccines are making themselves known in just the last year. We won't even know the full scope of it for years to come.

Forum List

Back