Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

He probably got jabbed 4 times and thinking tick tock tick tock
This just in… he received zero vaccinations but did vote for Trump so I think he have our cause… case closed.

Thought I’d give your debate tactics a try… fun stuff!

Yeah...my rubbing your nose in your own bullshit is probably very annoying. Too bad it's going to continue.

Nobody is forcing you to be a congenital liar. You're making that decision on your own bitch.

I fully expect you to link the posts. You won't...we both know it you fcking fraud

We know a couple who has a 12 year old daughter. Picture of perfect health, gymnast and full of life. Got the jab and a few months later had a blood clot in her leg. Had surgery and another clot formed later. Her mother told me she'll probably be on blood thinners forever

I doubt it's a coincidence

Many, many people have stories like this. Rasmussen in fact proved it yesterday. And many many of those people are vaccinated Democrats....

I had the coof three days back in 2020. It wasn't shit.

My wife and I are both 100% Pureblood Master Race.
Sounds like your pretty proud of yourself.. I love it when idiots wear their ignorance like a badge of honor. Always makes me laugh

Yeah, thanks for the chuckle...

Did your blob develop something you think is a poison? Yes or No.

I know you're too much of a little pussy to answer a direct question. But I do like hitting you again and again. It truly pisses you off to be shown to be such a coward.
Trump didnt force anyone to take the vaccine

Libs including biden did

I grew tired of his nonsense. You see I don't walk lockstep like you do. Now go find my posts (and link them,) where I posted it. It's there go look Deputy Asshat.

You're fcking annoying, lesbo

Oh my is she a lesbian for real? It would explain the anger. Just anecdotally, I've never known happy lesbians. But then they hang out with chicks all the time; who could be happy with that? It would drive me crazy.

Sounds like your pretty proud of yourself.. I love it when idiots wear their ignorance like a badge of honor. Always makes me laugh
You're just jealous because the government controls you 100 percent and you're a slave. You can't deal with the fact that JGalt and his wife are 100 percent pure blood master race. You are an inferior slave that has to beg the government for everything.

All I want is for someone to provide actual data that the number of them dying is up from 2019.

Do you really think they're going to let those stats get out, and even if someone did research it and showed increased numbers, you'd criticize who they were, where they got their data, how they came to their conclusions, etc... in other words, it wouldn't matter if it was staring you right in the face, you'd still never believe the vaccines aren't safe. So who exactly do you think you're bullshitting here?

The data is all over the place, if you wanted that, you'd actually look for it.

Now don't demand that I do your homework for you, then say that I couldn't come up with any proof. I'm not the one who fucked myself, you are. So unfuck yourself if you can find the time to research how to do it.

Don't be fooled by Golfing Gator schtick here. Ask him why, even though he has COPD, he declined any boosters.

Forum List

Back