Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Oh my is she a lesbian for real? It would explain the anger. Just anecdotally, I've never known happy lesbians. But then they hang out with chicks all the time; who could be happy with that? It would drive me crazy.

Idk, probably.... I notice she hasn't linked posts I've made denouncing Trump. She's easy

I feel sorry for the girl. A child caught up in a political sham

I feel sorry for most people who got the vaccines, to be honest. They just aren't that politically tuned in and they did they best thing they knew how at the time. Fair enough.

Now, the people who treated us like lepers and to this day troll the heck out of it. And the ghoul in my signature, is another story

Then go get the booster, and the other. And the Omicron booster.

What's stopping you?

I do not need them. Same reason I do not get a flu shot most years same reason I do not take other meds I do not need.

I feel sorry for most people who got the vaccines, to be honest. They just aren't that politically tuned in and they did they best thing they knew how at the time. Fair enough.

Now, the people who treated us like lepers and to this day troll the heck out of it. And the ghoul in my signature, is another story

It's not a vaccine. There's the issue

The progbots are out in force to deny the clot shots are causing any problems.
They can't stand that not everybody is as easily fooled & scared shitless as they are.

At this point, it's pretty clear they are simply trying to convince themselves that everything will by OK.

BTW- both insurance companies & funeral homes are showing bid spikes in deaths of working age adults since the clot shots were rolled out.

Last edited:
This is interesting… I caught the first article you posted and deleted that was showing the correlation of cardiac deaths due to COVID. Why did you delete that.

It makes sense that if the vaccines induce COVID related symptoms to induce antibody production, and a symptom of COVID effects the heart that there is risk for people with heart conditions both from the vaccines and from COVID.

Why are you not making that point and only blaming the vax??

Also your article does not show what I asked which was a significant change in deaths numbers due to the vaccine. Showing two unverified cases isn’t making the case

Do you really think they're going to let those stats get out, and even if someone did research it and showed increased numbers, you'd criticize who they were, where they got their data, how they came to their conclusions, etc... in other words, it wouldn't matter if it was staring you right in the face, you'd still never believe the vaccines aren't safe. So who exactly do you think you're bullshitting here?

Someone did the research. There is a link all over this forum for a study that compared death rates from 1966-2004 to now. For some odd reason they left out the data for death rates for 2004-2020.

I wonder why they did that?

I do not need them. Same reason I do not get a flu shot most years same reason I do not take other meds I do not need.

Why don't you need them?

Didn't the CDC say you need them?

Don't you "trust the science"?

Don't you "trust the experts"?

Don't you have co-morbidities?

I see you acting one way but playing down the other. You think the shots are so great? Put your arm where your mouth is. Get them all.

Why don't you need them?

Didn't the CDC say you need them?

Don't you "trust the science"?

Don't you "trust the experts"?

Don't you have co-morbidities?

I see you acting one way but playing down the other. You think the shots are so great? Put your arm where your mouth is. Get them all.

Bbbut he might get clots!!!!

You're just jealous because the government controls you 100 percent and you're a slave. You can't deal with the fact that JGalt and his wife are 100 percent pure blood master race. You are an inferior slave that has to beg the government for everything.
Haha you do live in a fun fantasy world. If I gave you a sample of my blood and his blood would you be able to tell which was pure and which was poison?

This is interesting… I caught the first article you posted and deleted that was showing the correlation of cardiac deaths due to COVID. Why did you delete that.

It makes sense that if the vaccines induce COVID related symptoms to induce antibody production, and a symptom of COVID effects the heart that there is risk for people with heart conditions both from the vaccines and from COVID.

Why are you not making that point and only blaming the vax??

Also your article does not show what I asked which was a significant change in deaths numbers due to the vaccine. Showing two unverified cases isn’t making the case

There is a risk from Covid. But the problem is that the spike proteins are first, made by your own body in the vaccine. And second, repeated vaccines suppress your immune system, and the latest paper in Science shows that you get an immune system switch which stimulates IgG4. This is the same factor that acclimates the body to repeated allergens. So, the immune switch means, potentially, your body can not now mount an effective response against the virus, nor does it completely clear the virus. This might explain why boosted people are now getting MORE infections than unvaccinated.

Oh. And that immune switch also leaves you susceptible to organ damage and cancer.

Forum List

Back