Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Thats true - and biden tried to take credit for it

But the fact remains that it was the left that demanded that everyone take the vaccine even against their will

Trump took his chances and got the jab

But he never forced anyone else to
I don’t care who took credit for what. Trump DID cut the red tape. It was called warp speed remember?! He still claims he saved millions of lives with the shots. Do you believe the shots saved millions or is killing millions?

This is interesting… I caught the first article you posted and deleted that was showing the correlation of cardiac deaths due to COVID. Why did you delete that.

It makes sense that if the vaccines induce COVID related symptoms to induce antibody production, and a symptom of COVID effects the heart that there is risk for people with heart conditions both from the vaccines and from COVID.

Why are you not making that point and only blaming the vax??

Also your article does not show what I asked which was a significant change in deaths numbers due to the vaccine. Showing two unverified cases isn’t making the case

Excess deaths rising, in spite of a covid vaccine.

TREND_24_excess_deaths_in_G7.png

From a new England Journal of Medicine study on the rise of incidences of myocarditis after the vaccine:

nejmoa2110737_f1.jpeg

I don’t care who took credit for what. Trump DID cut the red tape. It was called warp speed remember?! He still claims he saved millions of lives with the shots. Do you believe the shots saved millions or is killing millions?
Maybe trump did save millions of lives by expediting the vaccine that government turds like fauci and biden forced everyone to take

So trump saved millions while biden killed somewhat less than millions

Maybe only thousands, who knows?

If the vax turns out to be dangerous then wouldn’t fast tracking it be a cause?
The pharmaceutical companies you loons all a sudden believe, told you it was safe. While they make record profits and the politicians are also making a killing from their stocks. The same ones that are telling you it's safe and to get your boosters. I am vaccine free!

Excess deaths rising, in spite of a covid vaccine.

TREND_24_excess_deaths_in_G7.png

From a new England Journal of Medicine study on the rise of incidences of myocarditis after the vaccine:

nejmoa2110737_f1.jpeg
You know COVID causes myocarditis, right? And you know millions have caught COVID, right? So what differentiates COVID deaths from vax deaths in your stats. Show your work

If the vax turns out to be dangerous then wouldn’t fast tracking it be a cause?
The public was clamoring for spmething to save them from the commie chinese curse

But libs are the ones who forced any holdouts to take it against their will

The pharmaceutical companies you loons all a sudden believe, told you it was safe. While they make record profits and the politicians are also making a killing from their stocks. The same ones that are telling you it's safe and to get your boosters. I am vaccine free!
Thanks to Trump fast tracking it and cutting red tape. If you’re going to attack the pharma companies for something you think it poisoning citizens then why are you attacking the leader of government that enabled them to do so??

This is your conundrum

Nothing new. Been happening as long as you and I have been alive.
The RWI listed below has a hard time with FACTS.
No it hasn't. Go sit down, few buy your BS

Magnitude of the Problem​

Sudden cardiac death accounts for 300,000 to 400,000 deaths annually in the United States.

RWI Logic: FACTS are hard to accept, but the Gateway Pundit is totally believable.

Thanks to Trump fast tracking it and cutting red tape. If you’re going to attack the pharma companies for something you think it poisoning citizens then why are you attacking the leader of government that enabled them to do so??

This is your conundrum
And you loons are still getting the boosters, that's not Trump's fault. Anyway your demented pedophile tried to take credit for it. Oh, and you cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies. That should've been your first red flag.

Forum List

Back