Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Maybe trump did save millions of lives by expediting the vaccine that government turds like fauci and biden forced everyone to take

So trump saved millions while biden killed somewhat less than millions

Maybe only thousands, who knows?
This is great. I think an entire psychology course could be taught on the psychosis you just displayed in your post.

The vax is poison and killing people when Biden pushes it… but when Trump fast tracked it and pushed it he saved millions of lives with it…. You can’t make this shit up!!!!

And you loons are still getting the boosters, that's not Trump's fault. Anyway your demented pedophile tried to take credit for it. Oh, and you cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies. That should've been your first red flag.
Interesting… how many boosters have I had?? Please enlighten me

This is great. I think an entire psychology course could be taught on the psychosis you just displayed in your post.

The vax is poison and killing people when Biden pushes it… but when Trump fast tracked it and pushed it he saved millions of lives with it…. You can’t make this shit up!!!!
I have never said the vaccine is poison and killing millions

Thats your lib lie

But it may be harmful to some

A minority that liberals killed with their mandates

I never was going to take it. Especially when they made it so you couldn't sue the companies for side effects.

What rights have I taken away from anyone?
I never said you took away anyones rights

As I recall you were one of the few know-it-all libs who said the mandates were wrong

Am I remembering that correctly?

But now that the accusatory eye is falling on your beloved libs who were pushing mandates you are right here defending them

For instance here are your words:

“ I never said they were great, I merely do not buy into your theory they are killing people by the millions.”

And I asked, wouldnt thousands of premature deaths matter to libs?

I never said you took away anyones rights

As I recall you were one of the few know-it-all libs who said the mandates were wrong

Am I remembering that correctly?

You are correct that I did say the mandates were wrong.

I am not a lib but I do know a lot. That tends to threaten people like you who do not.

You are correct that I did say the mandates were wrong.

I am not a lib but I do know a lot. That tends to threaten people like you who do not.
And I ask, wouldnt a mere thousands of unnecessary deaths due to the jab be enough to get even an insincere “My bad” from your side?

Neither I read about it. Obviously not from the same places you have been reading. Telling you it's totally safe.
Again how do you know what I read?! And you’ve never heard me say it’s totally safe. I’m not a doctor I would never make that claim. Please stop making things up

I have never said the vaccine is poison and killing millions

Thats your lib lie

But it may be harmful to some

A minority that liberals killed with their mandates
My apologies I must have confused you with the others in the thread who were saying that. The ones you jumped in with, how about a little push back in their direction or do you not think it dangerous to push unverified conspiracies about medical treatments that could help others?

In your world who (other than perhsps @Mac1958 ) is smart enough to be on your side?

If I do not have a side, then nobody can be on it.

I am just me. I agree with Mac1958 on some things, do not on others.

Maybe not

In your world who (other than perhsps Mac1958 ) is smart enough to be on your side?

But in spite of the denials you lean pretty far left in my opinion
Who cares which way he leans, what does that have to do with this conversation and topic?

Forum List

Back