Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Haha you do live in a fun fantasy world. If I gave you a sample of my blood and his blood would you be able to tell which was pure and which was poison?
You wanna give me a sample of your blood? What, am I some kinda facking vampire or something? Weird dude. Go away. Eat some gun powder or something.

There is a risk from Covid. But the problem is that the spike proteins are first, made by your own body in the vaccine. And second, repeated vaccines suppress your immune system, and the latest paper in Science shows that you get an immune system switch which stimulates IgG4. This is the same factor that acclimates the body to repeated allergens. So, the immune switch means, potentially, your body can not now mount an effective response against the virus, nor does it completely clear the virus. This might explain why boosted people are now getting MORE infections than unvaccinated.

Oh. And that immune switch also leaves you susceptible to organ damage and cancer.

Thanks for the article. I have it saved and will read it later when I have some quiet time to focus

Bbbut he might get clots!!!!

Plenty of people looked at these trashy vaccines after they took two and said, great, no more.

Fair enough. Seriously. Golfing Gator here took two, looked at them and said no more, but comes and and fronts like he has taken all five, like there's no problem with them at all.

I see it.

Don't get me wrong, I pray everyone recovers from the damage done by the experimental gene therapy trail rolled out across the world that has gone horribly wrong.
My patience & sympathy for those that demanded the rest of us surrender to their cowardly fear of a bad flu is as low as it can get.
This guy actually called for purebloods to be arrested. F**ck him even if I didn't want him to die for it.

How long till the ever sicker & more vulnerable "vaccinated" sheeple are looking to the rest of us to take care of them as their health deteriorates?
They are stopping these killers around the non-insane world by here they demand more while those that took them will grasp at any flimsy gaslight excuse for why it isn't the clot shots killing people at record paces.

Nwaneri was an advocate of Covid vaccine and Covid passport. He demanded to jail anyone who refused to take the shots.

“Ok so lets get these vaccine mandates and Vaccine passports up and running ASAP,” he wrote.

“We seeing children DIE daily from the unvaccinated selfishness. Pregnant women at risk too. PROTECT LIFE. MANDATE THE VACCINE. Jail anyone who refuses, to protect LIFE,” he continued.

More grave dancing by fear mongers! Huzzah!

Thanks for the article. I have it saved and will read it later when I have some quiet time to focus

Peer review study. Not conclusive, but puts a lot of pieces together. Bad news if you're boosted certainly.

Plenty of people looked at these trashy vaccines after they took two and said, great, no more.

Fair enough. Seriously. Golfing Gator here took two, looked at them and said no more, but comes and and fronts like he has taken all five, like there's no problem with them at all.

I see it.

That loon posts to defend leftist ideology, everybody in the nation was experiencing shortages but noooo not in his area

Complete BS

Someone did the research. There is a link all over this forum for a study that compared death rates from 1966-2004 to now. For some odd reason they left out the data for death rates for 2004-2020.

I wonder why they did that?

See? You just proved my point, thanks.

Trump cut the red tape and pushed them to market… now claims he saved millions of lives with them… right?
Thats true - and biden tried to take credit for it

But the fact remains that it was the left that demanded that everyone take the vaccine even against their will

Trump took his chances and got the jab

But he never forced anyone else to

Trump cut the red tape and pushed them to market… now claims he saved millions of lives with them… right?
I did not agree with Trump on the vaccine. But he did get it fast tracked so you snowflakes would feel better.

Why don't you need them?

Didn't the CDC say you need them?

Don't you "trust the science"?

Don't you "trust the experts"?

Don't you have co-morbidities?

I see you acting one way but playing down the other. You think the shots are so great? Put your arm where your mouth is. Get them all.

I never said they were great, I merely do not buy into your theory they are killing people by the millions.

38 is really young to have a heart attack. Those guys do carry too much extra weight sometimes but this is really young.

Former Purdue, Jaguars lineman Uche Nwaneri dies at 38​

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Former Purdue football offensive guard and former NFL player Uchechukwu Nwaneri died Friday in the West Lafayette home of his wife, according to West Lafayette police and Tippecanoe County Coroner Carrie Costello.
Nwaneri's wife found him unresponsive in a bedroom in her house about 1 a.m. Friday and called 911, Costello said.

An autopsy performed Monday indicated there were no signs of foul play, Costello said.

Preliminary results indicate a possible heart attack, pending toxicology results, Costello said.

Ask yourself why it's not available.

If the data for 2021 and 2022 is available then so is the data from 2004-2020. But this study left it out.

Do you think maybe it is because it did not fit their narrative of a huge increase?

Forum List

Back