Former Police Chief & 5 Others Arrested For Conspiracy??

Dunno, Hostetter looks to be AntIFa! :lol:

snapshot-5-1.jpg

Attachments

• 1623431347821.jpeg
    1623431347821.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 40
These assholes who are convicted of conspiracy need to get the 20 year max with no possibility of parole.
Or give them a choice of 10 years in Gitmo with a weekly waterboarding or immediate deportation to Turkey, NoKo, Hungary, Belarus or Russia.

"A former California police chief and his partner in organizing Stop the Steal rallies — have been indicted along with members of the Three Percenters militia for their roles in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. Alan Hostetter, former chief of the La Habra police department, faces charges on multiple counts.

The grand jury indictment, unsealed Thursday, alleges the six men were communicating on social media platforms including Telegram about their anger over the results of the presidential election. Taylor, according to court documents, described the Telegram channel as serving as the communications point for militants traveling to the Capitol. As their trip to Washington grew closer, the men posted about bringing shotguns, radios with ear pieces and ammunition."

Biden's racist attacks on the police continues.....I am hearing that the former police chief was forced to retire by BLM operatives; he had to take a disability retirement for mental health reasons....he later became a Yoga instructor....so basically Deep State Dems drove him crazy....... and for the 100th time, there was no insurrection at the Capitol, there was no riot -- if anything bad happened, Antifa and BLM did it.... if any Trump supporters were there, they were there as tourists and simply taking in the sights and visiting the gift shop...

So why hasn't the Justice Department arrested Antifa and BLM for conspiring to block the certification of Biden's victory?? Since we all know they were sent there by Biden to try to intimidate Mike Pence into certifying a stolen election.

Good. Arrest the traitors.
Defund the police?

Maybe wait till they all go to jail, then do it.

"Former Police chief" AKA another Trump loser.
Being a police chief doesn't automatically mean you voted for Trump....
True, it could be a policeman who wanted to be defunded.
Except Biden is increasing funds so the police can be even more over-militarized.....

Trump tried to defund the police tho.....

"A week before he leaves office, Donald Trump has submitted a formal request to Congress to defund the police. Specifically, he wants Congress to remove $244 million in state and local law enforcement assistance from a bill he signed just a couple of weeks ago."

You have to understand, Biden is a fascist.

The talk of defunding the police is to send the message that the police need to focus on going after the RIGHT people and not the wrong ones or be defunded.

Pun intended.

First....you have to understand what fascist means....

Then you would slap yourself for thinking Biden is a fascist......

If any party is close to nominating a fascist for President....it is the GOP......but don't take my word for it....ask Tucker....

“I have said this before, and I’m telling you I’m worried that I’m right, the right is going to pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years.” Carlson chimed in to say that Kelly’s prediction was “right,” before the guest added that the U.S. has “60, 70 million of us. We’re not a tiny minority"
Biden is senile old corrupt puppet politician.

Forum List

Back