Former President explains Putin's war crimes

So the original poster pretends to want a discussion, but won't answer the question of why he disagrees with Trump's assessment. And then he accuses others of mindlessly spouting partisan nonsense?

I think he did explain why he does not think the war is about love.

Yeah. This is all about me. Not about anything else.
Why do you disagree with Trump's assessment that the war is a failure and revolves around Putin's ego? You don't want to discuss the content of the article. You're just a headline surfing partisan hack. I tried to have an actual discussion. My efforts were shut down.

I think he did explain why he does not think the war is about love.
Not sure how much more love these people can take.

SEI_90494608-760x507.jpg

Why do you disagree with Trump's assessment that the war is a failure and mostly about Putin's ego at this point?

Lets just be clear... How do you think that interview is going to be played over in Moscow on Russian State TV? Let me help

President Trump says that Putin loves his country and that is why he invaded Ukraine...

Cop the fuck on.... This is why ex US Presidents comment very carefully about on going events...

Trump has just given the Russian State Media a big win... This will allow Putin to extend the war longer...

Well Done... Now continue on making up reasons why Trump was right.

Always good to get a view from the top. This certainly explains the carnage, misery and death.

You always want to make your country larger, and have love. Would you say this is a fair assessment?

We been in war almost every year Biden was in office since the 70’s

I’d like to know what the sentiment was in full context. Not some leftist take on it…
It's right there in the article. He was simply saying that Putin loves his nation. He also said that the war is a failure and about Putin's ego. This is just a partisan hack doing what partisan hacks do. Mac is lost. The loss of Gator's credibility is a disappointment.

Lets just be clear... How do you think that interview is going to be played over in Moscow on Russian State TV? Let me help

President Trump says that Putin loves his country and that is why he invaded Ukraine...

Cop the fuck on.... This is why ex US Presidents comment very carefully about on going events...

Trump has just given the Russian State Media a big win... This will allow Putin to extend the war longer...

Well Done... Now continue on making up reasons why Trump was right.
They don't care.

They've got Tucker playing with subtitles in both Russia and China, and the rubes don't care.

Trump once again tries to equivocate in his traditional ignorant, ham-handed manner, and they're just fine with it.

It's right there in the article. He was simply saying that Putin loves his nation. He also said that the war is a failure and about Putin's ego. This is just a partisan hack doing what partisan hacks do. Mac is lost. The loss of Gator's credibility is a disappointment.
Again, how do you think that is going to be played on Russian TV?

Seriously, How do you think a propaganda war is fought... Also, why isn't Clinton, Bush Jr. & Obama out telling us how Putin loves his country and he only wants to make it larger?

Because they respected the office they came from... Biden is President, could you please not try and undermine him during a war... Trump is failing miserably at it and it is just encouraging the Russians...

Please stop siding with the Russians..

Oh, this is Biden's fault. OK.
He was considered a dim light bulb before he got in to politics,, you know the racial jungle guy? He can’t lead..
trump had no wars, he called these guys he negotiated.. He had skills and no other president had

Forum List

Back