Former President explains Putin's war crimes

Always good to get a view from the top. This certainly explains the carnage, misery and death.

You always want to make your country larger, and have love. Would you say this is a fair assessment?

It sounds like he's basically saying that if you love your gold digging pregnant wife you should cheat on her and pay the other woman to stay quiet, that way you're treating someone else like the whore.

It sounds like he's basically saying that if you love your gold digging pregnant wife you should cheat on her and pay the other woman to stay quiet, that way you're treating someone else like the whore.
Well, thanks to Putin and Trump, we now know the best way to "make your country larger" and show it "love" is to bomb the shit out of it, turn it to bloody rubble, and make millions suffer!

Helpful tip there!

Always good to get a view from the top. This certainly explains the carnage, misery and death.

You always want to make your country larger, and have love. Would you say this is a fair assessment?

Remember when the President was colluding with Russia to undermine NATO ?

You are a fucking hypocrite.

"The 80's called they want their foreign policy back". Obama mocking Romney after he called Russia a threat.

Putin does love the former Soviet Union and would like nothing more than to bring it back to its Glory Days in its original state before dissolving in 1991. Trump didn't say he wasn't ruthless nor that he wouldn't kill innocent people in his quest to do so. Not really sure what you're disputing here. Like much of the media, I presume you just looking for a reason to bash Trump but don't really fully hink it through first.
Mac can't get him enough trump. I think he shits trump turds.

what's the quote you are referring to?

Putin does love the former Soviet Union and would like nothing more than to bring it back to its Glory Days in its original state before dissolving in 1991. Trump didn't say he wasn't ruthless nor that he wouldn't kill innocent people in his quest to do so. Not really sure what you're disputing here. Like much of the media, I presume you just looking for a reason to bash Trump but don't really fully hink it through first.
So the "love" The Orange Fraud is talkin about is Putin's love for a Russian Empire?

And Trump thinks this is good?

I believe that you folks agree with what he said. And that is my point.

I'm not trying to convince you of, or change your mind on, anything. Why bother.
Where did I agree with him on this view? Show me where I have ever supported Russia? Go ahead , prove it or shut up, my guess is you will shut up because you can't prove it, because you keep lying about my view, you are dishonest.

I don't support Trump, I don't want to hear about him, don't care what he thinks, he is not the President, Biden is and I dislike him as well. My comments have to do with how deranged you are over him. There is some mental issue that is tough to figure out.

I am just amazed how you get on here and thread after thread you are obsessed you are. Your constant threads put Trump in the spotlight, just bizarre a guy you claim to hate and you keep him in the spotlight, just fascinating.

It's an excellent assessment. Trump is spot on.

"You say, what's the purpose of this? They had a country. You could see it was a country where there was a lot of love and we're doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger or he wants to put it back the way it was when actually it didn't work very well,"

Their obsession has fueled his notoriety from the beginning. Poor Mac is lost.

Every time there is a Trump rally there are normally multiple threads made about it by those on the right. Do you ever whine about their obsession with the man?

This is how they avoid having to say anything bad about his stance on Russia and Putin.

They think they are being clever and nobody will notice that they agree with Trump on Russia and Putin
Yes I believe Putin loves his country and the only thing Biden loves about his. Is his ability to get rich selling us out. My look on it.

He is the leader of one of the two major parties in this nation.
Leader in your world, not mine, I moved on from him. I was hoping people would let him go away but the left is obsessed with keeping him in the limelight and that by doing so he keeps his power. With Biden being the complete disaster he is, Trump could run and win again.

We don't need four more years of Trump, just as we are now suffering with Biden. I wish of the two parties would get it together and focus on problem solving, instead of revenge.

This is why I vote third party. Democrats and Republicans care more about their parties than they do the people they claim to serve.

Forum List

Back