Former President explains Putin's war crimes

Obsessed, yeah.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point, just more validation that you are obsessed with Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

I noticed you couldn't back up your lie either and just decided to try to ignore it. More dishonesty from you, which is exactly what I knew would happen. Thanks for proving me correct.

So the "love" The Orange Fraud is talkin about is Putin's love for a Russian Empire?

And Trump thinks this is good?
did he say it was? hahahaahahhahahahaahhaha you can't even read.

Leader in your world, not mine, I moved on from him. I was hoping people would let him go away but the left is obsessed with keeping him in the limelight and that by doing so he keeps his power. With Biden being the complete disaster he is, Trump could run and win again.

It is so cute how I am responsible for the thoughts that show up to his rallies, that it is my world in which he is the run away favorite among GOP voters for the 2024 nomination. Your pretending that he does not currently control the GOP is just dumb

We don't need four more years of Trump, just as we are now suffering with Biden. I wish of the two parties would get it together and focus on problem solving, instead of revenge.

Yes, I have been saying that for a year now. Funny how you tell me this but not the people on this very forum pushing for his return.

This is why I vote third party. Democrats and Republicans care more about their parties than they do the people they claim to serve.

On this we agree, I have voted 3rd party since 1996.

"The 80's called they want their foreign policy back". Obama mocking Romney after he called Russia a threat.
Plus Obama came into the Oval Office with debt.Like his College debt.
Which was off limts to make mention of.How a guy with no work history
managed to pay-off his Columbia/Harvard University student loans.
Plus after leaving the Oval Office became an almost Instant
Multi-Millionaire.The largest jackpot of any President leaving the office.
$ 100 Million Netflix payoff and another $ 65 Million for a book deal w/o ever
submitting a manuscript.
Plus who knows what other perks.Like those Carbon-credits Chicago
Banks Obama cozied-up with.

It is so cute how I am responsible for the thoughts that show up to his rallies, that it is my world in which he is the run away favorite among GOP voters for the 2024 nomination. Your pretending that he does not currently control the GOP is just dumb

Yes, I have been saying that for a year now. Funny how you tell me this but not the people on this very forum pushing for his return.

On this we agree, I have voted 3rd party since 1996.
The best advertising for any person is publicity, good or bad. Your constant outrage hasn't changed a damn thing. The constant posting has not helped a damn thing. You keep him in the public eye 365/24/7 and it isn't changing a thing but keep doing what you are doing and I'm sure someday, after he is elected you will see it eventually work. That's the ticket!!!! :rolleyes-41:

Always good to get a view from the top. This certainly explains the carnage, misery and death.

You always want to make your country larger, and have love. Would you say this is a fair assessment?

How many days since your last Trump thread? Poor Mac, the internal pressure must have been immense. :D

The best advertising for any person is publicity, good or bad. Your constant outrage hasn't changed a damn thing. The constant posting has not helped a damn thing. You keep him in the public eye 365/24/7 and it isn't changing a thing but keep doing what you are doing and I'm sure someday, after he is elected you will see it eventually work. That's the ticket!!!! :rolleyes-41:

Much like you, I do not make threads about him, but I do join in on threads about him. I would be happy if there was never a new thread about him again.

Leader in your world, not mine, I moved on from him. I was hoping people would let him go away but the left is obsessed with keeping him in the limelight and that by doing so he keeps his power. With Biden being the complete disaster he is, Trump could run and win again.

We don't need four more years of Trump, just as we are now suffering with Biden. I wish of the two parties would get it together and focus on problem solving, instead of revenge.

This is why I vote third party. Democrats and Republicans care more about their parties than they do the people they claim to serve.
Good post.

Always good to get a view from the top. This certainly explains the carnage, misery and death.

You always want to make your country larger, and have love. Would you say this is a fair assessment?

Putin loves the Ukraine to death.

I love this part from your link: "Does his love extend to the maternity hospitals and cancer hospitals he's bombing?"

Sure cant read the minds of independents liberals Democrats & the crazy extremes of left side of the isle.
Going to take a wild guess, They don't want Trump to run again. IF he acted like the majority of ex presidents THINK there would be very little energy put forth in that direction.

I can always count on the left to keep me up to date about every word that comes out of Trump's mouth.
Since the tard herd incredibly bleevs Putin would not have invaded if Trump was president, it is important their faces be rubbed in the truth.

Especially since Trump wants to run again and Putin is not going to stop with Ukraine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back