Former President Trump Recorded Giving a Toast in Mar-a-Lago During a Nice Couple's Wedding

I wonder how big the 'thank you' check was?

I presume the wedding was held at one of his properties and he happened to be there and was invited to give an impromptu speech.

But while we're at it, did you have a problem with Bill Clinton collecting a $600K check from the Russians for a 20-minute speech in Moscow while his wife, who was Secretary of State, was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company?

I wonder how big the 'thank you' check was?

I presume the wedding was held at one of his properties and he happened to be there and was invited to give an impromptu speech.

But while we're at it, did you have a problem with Bill Clinton collecting a $600K check from the Russians for a 20-minute speech in Moscow while his wife, who was Secretary of State, was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company?
Trump was in a tux. It wasn't impromptu. I wasn't objecing; just curious.

You implied that Trump required to be paid in order to say a few words as if it was greedy or unethical on his part. I asked if you had a problem with Bill Clinton taking $600K from the Russians while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company and, obviously, you're fine with that. The magical "D" by a politician's name works wonders on folks like you!

You implied that Trump required to be paid in order to say a few words as if it was greedy or unethical on his part. I asked if you had a problem with Bill Clinton taking $600K from the Russians while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company and, obviously, you're fine with that. The magical "D" by a politician's name works wonders on folks like you!
Deflecting to Bill Clinton doesn't help your cause. I was thinking about the check we give to the organist, the soloist, the preacher at the church on our wedding day, which is the kind of gratuity I was thinking of. No, I doubt if T**** charged them, per se..

Deflecting to Bill Clinton doesn't help your cause.

What "cause" is that? You asked about receiving payment for public speaking. I asked how you feel about Bill getting the $600K and now you're defensive. LOL.

Deflecting to Bill Clinton doesn't help your cause.

What "cause" is that? You asked about receiving payment for public speaking. I asked how you feel about Bill getting the $600K and now you're defensive. LOL.
Bill Clinton and his speaker fees has nothing to do with Trump giving a toast to the bride and groom at their Mar a Lago wedding. You can continue to argue about it, but I'm going go continue to ignore it because it's nothing but partisan whataboutism.

Bill Clinton and his speaker fees...

I already knew the answer to the question that I posed to you. No, of course you didn't have ANY PROBLEM with Bill Clinton receiving $600K from the Russians for a 20-minute speech while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company. That kind of stuff was par for the course for people in the Obama regime, like China-Joe and Hunter. God only knows the mass corruption that remains hidden. No, you don't have any problem with any of that but Trump giving a short speech for free as an invited speaker at a wedding on his property, that's going too far! Thanks for the laughs!

Everything with TRump is transactional.. EVERYTHING.
Like when he gave away his salary for 4 years and got nothing in return?
STFU, fool.

He spent 100 times his salary playing golf at his resorts and sticking it to the Secret Service budget.
Obama played nearly four hundred rounds...and never even thought to off set the budget....that's just selfish

and speaking of the Secret Service...did Xiden pay the medical bills for the guy the dog he got for photo ops took a bite out of?

I already knew the answer to the question that I posed to you. No, of course you didn't have ANY PROBLEM with Bill Clinton receiving $600K from the Russians for a 20-minute speech while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company. That kind of stuff was par for the course for people in the Obama regime, like China-Joe and Hunter. God only knows the mass corruption that remains hidden. No, you don't have any problem with any of that but Trump giving a short speech for free as an invited speaker at a wedding on his property, that's going too far! Thanks for the laughs!

Ex presidents and astronauts get paid high dollar for speeches and public appearances. Grow up. Clinton's speech earnings went to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary didn't negotiate the sale of Uranium One.. which belonged to Canadian Frank Guistra. You sure are ignorant. The US mines were the smallest of his holdings.

How log did Trump's "toast" last at the Mara Lago wedding?

Ex presidents and astronauts get paid high dollar for speeches and public appearances. Grow up. Clinton's speech earnings went to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary didn't negotiate the sale of Uranium One.. which belonged to Canadian Frank Guistra. You sure are ignorant. The US mines were the smallest of his holdings.

How log did Trump's "toast" last at the Mara Lago wedding?

Lol. Your naivete is cute! Hillary (and others) had to sign off on the purchase and you can rest assured that the $600K (and God knows what else) was a pay-off for Hillary's approval.

Forum List

Back