Former President Trump Recorded Giving a Toast in Mar-a-Lago During a Nice Couple's Wedding

Apparently, Trump thinks he's still president and is still in campaign mode. I thought that the toast to the couple was supposed to be about the COUPLE, not about the ego of the person giving the toast. Trump is a total cad and ignorant of anything other than himself.
Silly boy. Haven't you been around trump and his cult enough to know what to expect yet?

Well Trump haters...he didn't just bust in and invade this couples wedding...he was obviously invited and asked to give a speech....He was among friends and like minded patriots....and I'm sure the couple loved every minuet of it...but leave it to shallow minded clowns like the OP and our very own USMB cabal of libtard idiots to try and make something bad out of something good...
You all could complain about the lousy job Joe is doing but your lack of intellect and sincerity keeps you from it.....
You really think the newlyweds invited him to give one of his self-serving campaign rants on their wedding day??
If they are orange cultists, they'd better....or else get death threats from the rest of the cult.

Well Trump haters...he didn't just bust in and invade this couples wedding...he was obviously invited and asked to give a speech....He was among friends and like minded patriots....and I'm sure the couple loved every minuet of it...but leave it to shallow minded clowns like the OP and our very own USMB cabal of libtard idiots to try and make something bad out of something good...
You all could complain about the lousy job Joe is doing but your lack of intellect and sincerity keeps you from it.....
You really think the newlyweds invited him to give one of his self-serving campaign rants on their wedding day??
If they are orange cultists, they'd better....or else get death threats from the rest of the cult.
Its you fucks that do the threatening....and canceling...and book burning because you can't argue your stupid self destructive belief system....

They held the wedding in his resort stupid...of course he was invited...he still has secret service people around him 24/7...the room had to be searched and every guest metal detected...this wasn't just by happenstance...it had to be planned...damn you libs are dumb as rocks....

What a wonderful man is President Trump. I'm so proud of his good 4 years of beating the bushes to get high paying jobs for millions of Americans, showing special attention to really opening up equal opportunities and equal pay for people of color throughout this nation he treated with justice, equality, enthusiasm, imagination, and all his heart for the common man with prosperity and respect for all.

He spent 100 times his salary playing golf at his resorts and sticking it to the Secret Service budget.
That wasn't in exchange for giving his salary away, and therefore does not support your childish lie of everything being transactional.
Think better.

The Trump obsession continues because with their guy, it is an amazing accomplishment that he did a press conference with script cards 60 days after inauguration.

They held the wedding in his resort stupid...of course he was invited...he still has secret service people around him 24/7...the room had to be searched and every guest metal detected...this wasn't just by happenstance...it had to be planned...damn you libs are dumb as rocks....
And you wingers have shitty reading comprehension..didn't wonder why he was invited, wondered why they would expect him to give a campaign speech instead of a traditional toast...damn you wingers are dumb as rocks..

What a wonderful man is President Trump. I'm so proud of his good 4 years of beating the bushes to get high paying jobs for millions of Americans, showing special attention to really opening up equal opportunities and equal pay for people of color throughout this nation he treated with justice, equality, enthusiasm, imagination, and all his heart for the common man with prosperity and respect for all.
Love the sarcasm...

Enjoy the video. This was given during a loving couple's special day.

So the loving couple was honored by Trump for speaking at their reception and his words hurt your c*nt, right? Try this.

1616989726013.png
1616989726013.png

OMG.. He is so crass and so incredibly selfish.

How so? Am I misunderstanding what occurred? The couple asked him to speak and he spoke, right? If that's the case, then what's the problem?

Forum List

Back