Former President Trump Recorded Giving a Toast in Mar-a-Lago During a Nice Couple's Wedding

Bill Clinton and his speaker fees...

I already knew the answer to the question that I posed to you. No, of course you didn't have ANY PROBLEM with Bill Clinton receiving $600K from the Russians for a 20-minute speech while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company. That kind of stuff was par for the course for people in the Obama regime, like China-Joe and Hunter. God only knows the mass corruption that remains hidden. No, you don't have any problem with any of that but Trump giving a short speech for free as an invited speaker at a wedding on his property, that's going too far! Thanks for the laughs!

Ex presidents and astronauts get paid high dollar for speeches and public appearances. Grow up. Clinton's speech earnings went to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary didn't negotiate the sale of Uranium One.. which belonged to Canadian Frank Guistra. You sure are ignorant. The US mines were the smallest of his holdings.

How log did Trump's "toast" last at the Mara Lago wedding?
do you have any evidence to support your claim that they went to the Foundation? Was he normally getting the same amount of a speech prior to his wife being SOS? Has he continued to draw the same amount?

I think you'll find he wasn't getting as much, and hasn't since....moreover the Foundation's donations have drastically dropped as well

I already knew the answer to the question that I posed to you. No, of course you didn't have ANY PROBLEM with Bill Clinton receiving $600K from the Russians for a 20-minute speech while his wife was SOS and was negotiating the sale of Uranium One to a Russian company. That kind of stuff was par for the course for people in the Obama regime, like China-Joe and Hunter. God only knows the mass corruption that remains hidden. No, you don't have any problem with any of that but Trump giving a short speech for free as an invited speaker at a wedding on his property, that's going too far! Thanks for the laughs!

Ex presidents and astronauts get paid high dollar for speeches and public appearances. Grow up. Clinton's speech earnings went to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary didn't negotiate the sale of Uranium One.. which belonged to Canadian Frank Guistra. You sure are ignorant. The US mines were the smallest of his holdings.

Lol. Your naivete is cute! Hillary (and others) had to sign off on the purchase and you can rest assured that the $600K (and God knows what else) was a pay-off for Hillary's approval.

Never made it to Hillary's desk at all. It was approved by Bush appointees. None of the small production of US uranium can be sold abroad. Guistra's major holdings were in the Stans and the Russians had to buy the small US operations to get the major operations.

Lol. Your naivete is cute! Hillary (and others) had to sign off on the purchase and you can rest assured that the $600K (and God knows what else) was a pay-off for Hillary's approval.

Never made it to Hillary's desk at all. It was approved by Bush appointees. None of the small production of US uranium can be sold abroad. Guistra's major holdings were in the Stans and the Russians had to buy the small US operations to get the major operations.

Hillary had to approve the sale, along with others.

Hillary had to approve the sale, along with others.

,Shepard Smith tackles the Uranium One scandal - and makes ...
Nov 14, 2017 · The nine department heads all approved the sale of Uranium One." "It was unanimous - not a Hillary Clinton approval," he said. "We don't know definitively whether Secretary Clinton participated at all directly," Smith added. "The then-Secretary of State, I should say Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernando represented State on CFIUS.

No 'Veto Power' for Clinton on Uranium Deal - FactCheck.org
Apr 28, 2015 · The Times said its article “built upon” Schweizer’s reporting. That sale was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010, giving Russia control over 20...

Forum List

Back