Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say

36ZKMG2T6NHGNLNTZFTJEOVACA.jpg

A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days – and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul J. Manafort Jr., the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager, Richard W. Gates III, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to Manafort's, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

"Rick Gates is going to change his plea to guilty,'' said a person with direct knowledge of the new developments, adding that the revised plea will be presented in federal court in Washington "within the next few days.''

That individual and others who discussed the matter spoke on condition of anonymity, citing a judge's gag order restricting comments about the case to the news media or public.

More: Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say - Los Angeles Times

I've heard various experts say over the past few weeks that Gates was in a position to know a lot of stuff. Trump should probably be a little more worried. We'll see...

Apparently a lot of people didn't read the indictment from Mueller. He laid it out very specifically. This is no longer about collusion. It is now the crime of conspiracy against the United States, and anybody that gets touched by this indictment, for any reason, nomatter who that may be, is caught up in a conspiracy indictment, and that goes for everyone already that has been indicted, entered into a plea, is further cooperating with investigation, to the un named co conspirators listed in the indictment we don't even know yet, to everyone in the Trump campaign including Manafort, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr., right up the to the top of the food chain.

And that's not even including the money laundering charges and who that may end up touching. All of the supporters of the orange ass clown on usmb, and elsewhere can keep their heads buried up his ass all they want, but their support can't help him, and this doesn't even take into consideration down the line what Mike Pence's exposure is, or Jeff Sessions, or any Congressional Republicans, or media sources that let their alligator mouths overload their canary assholes.

I read the whole thang, and posted many, many parts with highlighted screen clips before posting..

The Trumps and Kushner should be getting very worried - especially if Manafort flips due to Gates flipping. Mueller is methodically working his way up the chain.

So someone we don't know who claims Gates is going to plead guilty to charges that have nothing to do with Trump or his campiagn and testify against Manafort about charges that have nothing to do with Trump or his campiagn. Good to know thanks for the update.

The most criminal administration in history. Now we find out what Manafort knows. I doubt he will take a bullet for Trump either.
So someone we don't know who claims Gates is going to plead guilty to charges that have nothing to do with Trump or his campiagn and testify against Manafort about charges that have nothing to do with Trump or his campiagn. Good to know thanks for the update.

Yeah, the whole Russia thing is just a hoax. Except for the 37 other people and counting that have left the administration in one year, and the steady flow of indictments from an investigation that picking them off like flies, I'm sure there is nothing to it.
Yeah sure you keep living that liberal wet dream you can even put Trump's going down anytime on a billboard or have someone skywrite if it helps you get through the day. In the meantime those not suffering from TDS will look at your post and threads and do this.
giphy.gif
:th_thgoodpost:
As you wished this was all over finding or not finding a long form birth certificate for the Great Douche, this time around.. LOL!
:itsok:
Sorry I have not updated my idiocy to English translation software to deal post like yours I'm sure you probably thought you were making some sort of intelligent statement but as usual you missed the mark again and by a wide margin keep trying though were all pulling for you.

Really so WEAK! Clearly, you understood it in the first read.
You just don't like the point.

The most criminal administration in history. Now we find out what Manafort knows. I doubt he will take a bullet for Trump either.

Yeah, the whole Russia thing is just a hoax. Except for the 37 other people and counting that have left the administration in one year, and the steady flow of indictments from an investigation that picking them off like flies, I'm sure there is nothing to it.
Yeah sure you keep living that liberal wet dream you can even put Trump's going down anytime on a billboard or have someone skywrite if it helps you get through the day. In the meantime those not suffering from TDS will look at your post and threads and do this.
giphy.gif
:th_thgoodpost:
As you wished this was all over finding or not finding a long form birth certificate for the Great Douche, this time around.. LOL!
:itsok:
Sorry I have not updated my idiocy to English translation software to deal post like yours I'm sure you probably thought you were making some sort of intelligent statement but as usual you missed the mark again and by a wide margin keep trying though were all pulling for you.

Really so WEAK! Clearly, you understood it in the first read.
You just don't like the point.
Missed again keep trying.

The Trumps and Kushner should be getting very worried - especially if Manafort flips due to Gates flipping. Mueller is methodically working his way up the chain.

I wonder?

When the Douche Team goes down fully.
Will the DOPers still refuse to let a REAL American HERO Mueller & Our Great FBI/CIA/DOJ to go after everyone on team Douche the top members' rats on?
To stay out of jail. The Great Orange Douche has to go to jail no matter what for life. I'm still wanting to see
a AF1 plane ride to Russia to have a BS meeting and the plane just comes back. LOL! Sweet ..

A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days – and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul J. Manafort Jr., the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager, Richard W. Gates III, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to Manafort's, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

"Rick Gates is going to change his plea to guilty,'' said a person with direct knowledge of the new developments, adding that the revised plea will be presented in federal court in Washington "within the next few days.''

That individual and others who discussed the matter spoke on condition of anonymity, citing a judge's gag order restricting comments about the case to the news media or public.

More: Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say - Los Angeles Times

I've heard various experts say over the past few weeks that Gates was in a position to know a lot of stuff. Trump should probably be a little more worried. We'll see...
hahahaaha, wow ....look how the russian probe has disappeared from the radar since Mueller cleared Trump...not much left is there rosie?

It seems that Mueller is really after Manafort. Evidently, Manafort was the link with Putin. If he flips...it could be over for the Orange Clown. I am sure Mueller has some state charges lined up to ward of a presidential pardon.

It seems that Mueller is really after Manafort. Evidently, Manafort was the link with Putin. If he flips...it could be over for the Orange Clown. I am sure Mueller has some state charges lined up to ward of a presidential pardon.

Will people start to die again?

I agree.

This guy gets it!

Eliminating Filthy Don's Pinko Cabal is the American Way. God is on our side!

This guy gets it!

Eliminating Filthy Don's Pinko Cabal is the American Way. God is on our side!
hey it's the dude who lost on jeopardy,

The Whitehouse Mean Girls Club is tweeting away against law enforcement.
women

They are feeling the strong and just heat of Team America!
WOW! First it's "god is on our side", and now it's "team America", your life seems to be taking a right hand turn, good for you brother

Team America loves Justice. Filthy Don loves Pinkos and attacking law in force mentioned and safety personnel.

Forum List

Back