Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

In fact, Trump talks about bankruptcy in his autobiography:

Caiw-b_UAAAj1ON.jpg:large

It's great they can train a braindead asswipe like you to post memes.
Thank you. That makes me better than a Republi-clan.

You couldn't be best if you were the only one in the room.

Moron.

Trump made millions into billions, much more successful than his dad could ever dream of being

BLoomberg said if Trump put his inheritance into an unmanaged stock fund, he would have $4 billion more than he currently claims to be worth. Trump is so brilliant, he's worth less than he would if he just sat on his inheritance.

Wouldn't expect you to understand the diff between "income investments" and just equity. What Trump owns and runs will be pumping money after 1/3 of the Dow are just historical footnotes.
How much does he actually own and how much is on loan?

Trump's latest financial disclosure shows he owes lenders at least $315 million

Trump's Financial Documents Reveal Hundreds Of Millions Owed To Lenders

Like I said -- Lefties don't understand economics or different types of investments. What Trump OWNS and runs is a money making machine. With future income out 50 or 80 years and APPRECIATION on the real estate.. As long as the cash flow is POSITIVE -- it's worth FAR MORE than the loan amounts reducing his "net worth".

Trump made millions into billions, much more successful than his dad could ever dream of being

BLoomberg said if Trump put his inheritance into an unmanaged stock fund, he would have $4 billion more than he currently claims to be worth. Trump is so brilliant, he's worth less than he would if he just sat on his inheritance.

Wouldn't expect you to understand the diff between "income investments" and just equity. What Trump owns and runs will be pumping money after 1/3 of the Dow are just historical footnotes.

What is his net worth...dumbshit ?
No one actually knows nitwit. Only what he tells us and he's a liar. If he had so much money, he wouldn't steal from children with cancer. Or maybe he would. He's a pretty nasty man.

wuc170608-1160.jpg

What is his net worth...dumbshit ?
No one actually knows nitwit. Only what he tells us and he's a liar. If he had so much money, he wouldn't steal from children with cancer. Or maybe he would. He's a pretty nasty man.

wuc170608-1160.jpg

Did I say memes ?

I meant bullshit.

Keep at it.

And if you don't know....you are to fucking stupid to look.

Fact remains Trump made millions into billions, Way more successful than his dad could ever dream to be.

People need to get over it, he won the election live with it bedwetters

Back in july of this year, Rex Tillerson said Trump was a moron.

Tillerson didn't exactly own that --- did he? .

Tillerson didn't deny it when asked half a dozen times. Tillerson could have ended it by saying he never said Trump was a moron, but that would have been a lie, and blown his credibility with foreign leaders, and in foreign negotiations.

Like I said -- Lefties don't understand economics or different types of investments. What Trump OWNS and runs is a money making machine. With future income out 50 or 80 years and APPRECIATION on the real estate.. As long as the cash flow is POSITIVE -- it's worth FAR MORE than the loan amounts reducing his "net worth".

What you don't understand is that Trump doesn't run it.

Trump probably is a fucking tard, but it's inappropriate for a former college professor to call out his famous students in public. I'm sure plenty of famous college students were idiots. I don't want to hear about it from one of their teachers.

Trump probably is a fucking tard, but it's inappropriate for a former college professor to call out his famous students in public. I'm sure plenty of famous college students were idiots. I don't want to hear about it from one of their teachers.

I would agree, except this is what would be called impeachable evidence. Trump claimed he was a great student.

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Hel would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

This has relevance now because as recently as this week, President Trump challenged the Secretary of State of the United States to an IQ contest. This came within two days after NBC reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the President a “moron” or a "f**king moron." The president has frequently bragged that he was a great student at a great school (Wharton). Thus, the public is entitled to a contrary view from somebody who was there (Dr. Kelley), and I faithfully report it here.

Bill Kelley was one smart cookie. His textbook was standard in his time in the then-new field of “marketing intelligence” and the necessity of using computers and databases to manage it. (See onlinelibrary.wiley.com which credits Bill for coining the quoted phrase.)

Trump is a dumb piece of dog shit!!!

So, the guy is dead, and all we have is what some leftwing piece of shit journalist claims the guy said.

Yeah, that's credible.

I would agree, except this is what would be called impeachable evidence. Trump claimed he was a great student.

Why is being a retard in government impeachable? Shouldn't we be elevating this guy?

Why is being a retard in government impeachable? Shouldn't we be elevating this guy?

Obama graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991

They checked Trumps wharton record.

A copy of the program acquired from the Penn Archives lists 20 Wharton award and prize recipients, 15 cum laude recipients, four magna cum laude recipients and two summa cum laude recipients for the Class of 1968. Trump’s name appears nowhere on those lists.

Given that there are 366 listed 1968 Wharton graduates on QuakerNet, Penn’s alumni database, the Dean’s List of 56 students represents approximately the top 15 percent of the class. The omission of Trump’s name suggests that his academic record at Penn was not as outstanding as he has claimed.

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

Throughout his campaign and nascent presidency, Donald Trump has maintained that he is “a very smart guy” who graduated from Pennsylvania University’s Wharton School of Business at the top of his class.

Trump is now a billionaire and the Prssident of the United States while this professor is a poor, bitter, butt-hurt college professor...

And THIS story is supposed to 'destroy' Trump....?!

Beuhahaha...

Sometimes, like now, I actually feel sorry for snowflakes...

:p
He inherited the wealth, those had millions are billionaires and with no bankruptcies filed.

Meanwhile,
Hillary's high school teachers all say she was constantly caught cheating her tests and when asked to hand over her cheat cheats they ended up driping in bleach with no ink left on them. She also was known in school to get her debate team questions ahead of time to cheat that too.
Lastly her teachers say she always used her dog BREZHNEV eating her assignments as an excuse for missing her homework.
True story, CNN has the sources, but refuse to release those sources.

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Hel would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

This has relevance now because as recently as this week, President Trump challenged the Secretary of State of the United States to an IQ contest. This came within two days after NBC reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the President a “moron” or a "f**king moron." The president has frequently bragged that he was a great student at a great school (Wharton). Thus, the public is entitled to a contrary view from somebody who was there (Dr. Kelley), and I faithfully report it here.

Bill Kelley was one smart cookie. His textbook was standard in his time in the then-new field of “marketing intelligence” and the necessity of using computers and databases to manage it. (See onlinelibrary.wiley.com which credits Bill for coining the quoted phrase.)

Trump is a dumb piece of dog shit!!!

AlterNet.org is the equivalent to the onion. It is just another far left religious dogma site not connected to reality.

Forum List

Back