Fossil Fuel's War to Delay Action on Global Warming

Climate scientists are not scientists ?
Boy are you stupid.

Scientists base conclusions on actual data.

Climate "scientists" fudge data to fit a politicized objective.

So, correct, the "climate scientists" are not scientists, not at all.

I do not parrot anyone.

The only thing parroting proves is that

THE INDIVIDUAL DOING THE PARROTING HAS A BEAK AND A BIRDBRAIN
Yes you do. You Google an idea then use anyone who agrees with you….…you’re a pin head. You don’t know shit.

Yes you do. You Google an idea then use anyone who agrees with you….…you’re a pin head. You don’t know shit.

Where is there a website that argues what EMH does here?

THERE ISN'T ONE, MORON.

So if there is nobody but EMH to parrot.... see the difference?

EMH thinks, you parrot.

Scientists base conclusions on actual data.

Climate "scientists" fudge data to fit a politicized objective.

So, correct, the "climate scientists" are not scientists, not at all.
take this stupid post. All of a sudden climate scientists fudge data, but other scientists don’t. Do you realize how stupid that is ? Climate science includes scientists with degrees from every natural science, because climate affects every part of our day to day living.
You deniers are turd heads, shit from the neck up. I doubt few even know what anything. You can’t even word your inane statements correctly…laughable.

Where is there a website that argues what EMH does here?

THERE ISN'T ONE, MORON.

So if there is nobody but EMH to parrot.... see the difference?

EMH thinks, you parrot.
Ask a question that makes sense. You do nothing but babbl….”parrot“ that’s just another cop out like “deep state”, used by the ignorant as they have nothing of any consequence to say.

climate scientists fudge data

INDEED THEY DO....

A real scientist would start with a theory like "increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm the atmosphere" and then test it...

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons. Both showed NO WARMING despite rising Co2...

THEORY REJECTED

A "climate scientist" is not a scientist. A "climate scientist" has a job to FUDGE DATA to fit a politicized narrative about Co2, so the atmospheric temp readings were FUDGED....

Real science = Co2 does NOTHING

FUDGED FRAUD = Co2 causes "warming" because the climate "scientists" FUDGED THE DATA showing NO WARMING

A real scientist would start with a theory like "increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm the atmosphere" and then test it...
That’s hilarious. Show me a theory anywhere that says that…go ahead, look it up. You can’t start a debate by making up shit then arguing its right or wrong.
Secondly, do you actually know what a science theory is ?
This is why you bozos fall on your face.
Let me help you….start off with the sun…

What a complete and total science invalid DAG is....

WOW...

WOW...
You’re the dumbass that just made up a statement and called it a theory in science….what bullshit. I’m the dumbass ?

WOW...
Non science person. There are three ways in general earth science the earth is heated …..so start off with a real theory.

They can and do all the time. They have foot notes and all that good shit.

LIE

LINK???

They aren't capable of answering those questions without exposing the TRUTH that Co2 is NOT THE CAUSE OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE...

Which is why they CENSOR the questions instead of answer them....

LIE

LINK???

They aren't capable of answering those questions without exposing the TRUTH that Co2 is NOT THE CAUSE OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE...

Which is why they CENSOR the questions instead of answer them....
Another hilariously dumbass statement. There are a plethora of factors that make the climate CHANGE bubba. That’s not what AGW and CO2 levels are all about.
This probably the umpteenth time that dumbass deniers make this mistake when putting their stupidity on display.
But keep posting and calling me stupid while you post the dumbest statements known for any Humper denier.

Another hilariously dumbass statement. There are a plethora of factors that make the climate CHANGE bubba. That’s not what AGW and CO2 levels are all about.
This probably the umpteenth time that dumbass deniers make this mistake when putting their stupidity on display.
But keep posting and calling me stupid while you post the dumbest statements known for any Humper denier.

So what did cause Greenland to freeze while North America thawed at the same time?

So what did cause Greenland to freeze while North America thawed at the same time?
Now you’re going off on another tirade. Try to stay focused . At least ask what AGW really is and not what you think it stupidly is. Cause if you don’t know, you’ll keep asking more stupid questions…like the one you just did.

Now you’re going off on another tirade. Try to stay focused . At least ask what AGW really is and nit what you think it stupidly is.

If you cannot answer that question, you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Earth climate change...

If you cannot answer that question, you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Earth climate change...
Now your bouncing around. Is this your strategy ? It’s not just about climate change dufus.

I can’t answer your questions because they are stupid questions, poor worded in science. Any answer just like you’ve done evokes another stupid poorly worded question. It never ends with you illiterates. If you were serious, you’d ask for a link explaining AGW.m

Forum List

Back