FOUR!!!!

I just read that one of you RWNJ traitors actually said he should have done more to help the reporter who fainted. he got his own doctor in there in no time but you traitors will whine about anything.

Whatcha think? Should he have left the press room, gone to medical school and come back to save the day?

FACT is, he takes very few vacas, he's earned it, you won, quit whining and enjoy watching fascism take over the US.
The butt fail is magnificent.

He doesn't care. He doesn't see anything in it for him. He knows he's gone soon. That's just the truth.

Of course he doesn't...if there's a fund-raiser tonight he'll be there too....self-absorbed narcissist who believes he's above it all.

You know, when something goes wrong IN this country, he's generally there in a day or two. Why should he stop his vacation for events in other countries that have no bearing on America?

A Russian ambassador is murdered, Berlin is truck bombed and you think the punk should still be golfing? Hey, we know he couldn't care less what a mess he's made of the world but couldn't hitting the links have waited for a day?

Getting your "news" from blogs again? Got news for you, the attack in Berlin wasn't a truck bomb, it was an attack like what happened in France when all those people got ran over. The attack in Germany was done by someone in a truck who was running them over, not a bomb. And, they took the person that did the attack alive.

Also, did you know that the Russian ambassador was killed by an off duty Turkish policeman? He used his badge to get into the event.

So again, I ask, why in your opinion are those two events worthy of requiring Obama to stop his vacation? IMHO, they aren't, because they have no bearing on the operations of THIS country.

He could at least get off the golf course and be a President. I'm sorry it's interrupting his vacation, but he does have a job to do. He's still the US President. .

You know, when something goes wrong IN this country, he's generally there in a day or two. Why should he stop his vacation for events in other countries that have no bearing on America?

A Russian ambassador is murdered, Berlin is truck bombed and you think the punk should still be golfing? Hey, we know he couldn't care less what a mess he's made of the world but couldn't hitting the links have waited for a day?

Getting your "news" from blogs again? Got news for you, the attack in Berlin wasn't a truck bomb, it was an attack like what happened in France when all those people got ran over. The attack in Germany was done by someone in a truck who was running them over, not a bomb. And, they took the person that did the attack alive.

Also, did you know that the Russian ambassador was killed by an off duty Turkish policeman? He used his badge to get into the event.

So again, I ask, why in your opinion are those two events worthy of requiring Obama to stop his vacation? IMHO, they aren't, because they have no bearing on the operations of THIS country.

He could at least get off the golf course and be a President. I'm sorry it's interrupting his vacation, but he does have a job to do. He's still the US President. .

What should he do, stop his vacation, fly to Turkey and raise the ambassador up from the dead, and then stop in Germany to help with the cleanup and medical needs of the victims?

He doesn't care. He doesn't see anything in it for him. He knows he's gone soon. That's just the truth.

Of course he doesn't...if there's a fund-raiser tonight he'll be there too....self-absorbed narcissist who believes he's above it all.

He just doesn't see anything in it for him. He'll be gone soon. There's no possibility of him basking in MSM 'Trayvon'-type Race-Baiting glory. It's not an opportunity for him to divide the nation further. Therefore it's off to another tee time.

What should he do, stop his vacation, fly to Turkey and raise the ambassador up from the dead, and then stop in Germany to help with the cleanup and medical needs of the victims?

Kinda lonely are ya? Need somebody to talk to do ya? ....try the suicide-hotline....I ain't your rabbi, son.

No, i'll settle for him just cancelling his tee times for a couple days. I mean, i know that's probably asking too much, but he is still the US President. Americans do still expect him to do his job.

No, i'll settle for him just cancelling his tee times for a couple days. I mean, i know that's probably asking too much, but he is still the US President. Americans do still expect him to do his job.

Why? Are you pissed that you're not on the links in Hawaii? He's got everything he needs to have with him if something might affect the US. Are you saying that he should go into mourning for the Russian ambassador and the German victims?

If one of the victims were an American, I might feel differently about it, but there is nothing he can do, and nothing that happened is going to affect this country.

Let's be real, Obama's checked out. He knows he's gone soon. He doesn't see anything in it for him on this. There is no Liberal Media-hyped 'Trayvon'-type Race-Baiting moment in this for him. No opportunity for him to divide the nation further. Therefore, he's heading off to another tee time. He really doesn't care. The Communist in Chief has checked out.

Last edited:

Why? Are you pissed that you're not on the links in Hawaii? He's got everything he needs to have with him if something might affect the US. Are you saying that he should go into mourning for the Russian ambassador and the German victims?

If one of the victims were an American, I might feel differently about it, but there is nothing he can do, and nothing that happened is going to affect this country.

He's checked out. And most Americans think it's shameful.

Gonna be interesting to see what people say when Trump goes on vacations and something in the world happens.
The media will quickly change their tune.

When dipshit W went to his dirt ranch to vacation the media and leftists had a shit fit. Big ears takes lavish vacations and they say nothing.

Forum List

Back