FOUR!!!!

What disappearing act? We know where he is (Hawaii), and he has full communications with whoever he needs. Why should he go back to the White House? Just because you think he should? There is nothing he can do, and there is no reason for him to stop his vacation.

Just cancel a tee time or two. Be the US President. Don't check out and disappear. The American People expect much more than that. He'll have plenty of time to play golf after Jan. 20th.

WTF is cancelling a tee time or two do?

It shows he's still in the game. That he hasn't checked out. He is still being paid by the American People to be President. It isn't Jan. 20th yet. Time to put the clubs down and act like a President.

He can do less damage with the clubs. He's been on tv bragging about turning USA into a non white country as it is. He hates America and it's history and it's culture. He's the enemy within that Cicero warned us about. And yeah, I voted for him without checking him out like so many others have. Thank God we avoided obama part 2 with mrs. bill clinton almost replacing him.

He was raised on Marxist Racist Anti-Americanism. He sure did hate America and 'Whitey.' Good riddance.

America was never "white".

Never.

You know, when something goes wrong IN this country, he's generally there in a day or two. Why should he stop his vacation for events in other countries that have no bearing on America?

cuz -

Its his fault.

Years and years from now, the RWNJ traitors will be blaming Prez Barry for every thing the Rs do and don't do.

Blaming Dems - its what Rs do.

Come on, he's pulled a Houdini. He's disappeared. He's shown no interest at all in today's awful tragedies or China recently seizing a US Navy drone. Where's he at? On the golf course i guess. He's checked out. I don't know if we actually have a President at this point.

You're reading too much RWNJ traitor news.

That's the exact opposite of what he's been doing.

Google is your friend. (Except if you're just another dumb ass RWNJ pootarian)

You know, when something goes wrong IN this country, he's generally there in a day or two. Why should he stop his vacation for events in other countries that have no bearing on America?

cuz -

Its his fault.

Years and years from now, the RWNJ traitors will be blaming Prez Barry for every thing the Rs do and don't do.

Come on, he's pulled a Houdini. He's disappeared. He's shown no interest at all in today's awful tragedies or China recently seizing a US Navy drone. Where's he at? On the golf course i guess. He's checked out. I don't know if we actually have a President at this point.

You're reading too much RWNJ traitor news.

That's the exact opposite of what he's been doing.

Google is your friend. (Except if you're just another dumb ass RWNJ pootarian)

He needs to put down the clubs and go to work. He is still the US President. It isn't Jan. 20th yet. The American People expect more.

Complaints about what Obama should have done today sound all to familiar to the nonsense about Trump's daily intelligence briefings attendance.

A Russian ambassador is murdered, Berlin is truck bombed and you think the punk should still be golfing? Hey, we know he couldn't care less what a mess he's made of the world but couldn't hitting the links have waited for a day?
Oblama is not responsible for the world and neither is trump...
Actually, Obama is responsible for much of what is going wrong in the world, and Trump will have to try to clean up the mess Obama has made of things.
Hardly so, each nation is in control of their destiny..
So you believe the Europeans would have been fine if the US hadn't entered WWII since each nation is, according to you, in control of its own destiny.

Definitely a minority opinion.
Yuk-Yuk..

Complaints about what Obama should have done today sound all to familiar to the nonsense about Trump's daily intelligence briefings attendance.

Inaccurate analogy. One is still the actual US President, and the other is the President-Elect. Obama needs to put down the clubs and get to work. The American People expect that. It isn't Jan. 20th yet.

cuz -

Its his fault.

Actually, they sent a letter to China, and now China is going to return our drone.

And...............how do you know he didn't call Germany or Russia to express his condolences? Not everything makes the news.

But...........it's easier for you conservatives to bitch about him golfing on vacation, even if there is nothing happening that would be important enough for him to stop his vacation and return to the White House.

FOAR !

FOUR

FORE ... yeah, thats it ... golf FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!

MORON RW'S.

Inaccurate analogy. One is still the actual US President, and the other is the President-Elect. Obama needs to put down the clubs and get to work. The American People expect that. It isn't Jan. 20th yet.

We also expect the incoming president to get his daily briefings BEFORE being sworn in so he can hit the ground running on day one.

cuz -

Its his fault.

Actually, they sent a letter to China, and now China is going to return our drone.

And...............how do you know he didn't call Germany or Russia to express his condolences? Not everything makes the news.

But...........it's easier for you conservatives to bitch about him golfing on vacation, even if there is nothing happening that would be important enough for him to stop his vacation and return to the White House.

Still spinning your wheels defending the indefensible, ay? Come on son, it's ok to spit out the Kool-Aid. Obama's just about done. You don't have to be his groupie slave anymore.

I don't know golf terms… Golf is only fun if you don't keep score.

We also expect the incoming president to get his daily briefings BEFORE being sworn in so he can hit the ground running on day one.

Worry about your guy first. He's still the actual US President. Try and drag him of the golf course, will ya? It's not Jan. 20th yet.

Forum List

Back