Fox isn't a conservative network.

You are correct. Supporting lies for profit is not a conservative policy.
As I look at the results of the news reports on Trump and Joe and Hunter Biden I seriously believe the Fox News was far more accurate than the liberal media.

If the liberal media had been correct, Trump would have been removed from office or sitting in jail today.

Now I realize all major news networks push propaganda and the conservative media is also guilty of that fact. It would be nice to have at least one totally reliable news outlet in these critical times.

As I look at the results of the news reports on Trump and Joe and Hunter Biden I seriously believe the Fox News was far more accurate than the liberal media.

If the liberal media had been correct, Trump would have been removed from office or sitting in jail today.

Now I realize all major news networks push propaganda and the conservative media is also guilty of that fact. It would be nice to have at least one totally reliable news outlet in these critical times.

I hear ya, but we don't have it. That is why it is important to swing a wide loop on sources. I have pretty well knock FAUX NEWS off my acceptable list, due to the scope, extent, the lies, their effects and their admissions without apology for it being a business decision backed to the end for profits and viewership, above any truth that they knew.

I hear ya, but we don't have it. That is why it is important to swing a wide loop on sources. I have pretty well knock FAUX NEWS off my acceptable list, due to the scope, extent, the lies, their effects and their admissions without apology for it being a business decision backed to the end for profits and viewership, above any truth that they knew.
Not feeding into the lies, as much, is costing Fox lots of viewers. They seem to be heading to NEWSMAX, where the lies are fresh and never ending.

Some people here think it is, for some reason. Just wanted to make that proclamation clear so nobody else makes the mistake.
Just like the rest of the corporate news, their job is to talk about what they are allowed to talk about.
Not one, or two, but three past Fox News stars have all said they were heavily censored. They would receive weekly topics to avoid talking about.
They exist to keep us divided and at war with each other.

divide.jpg

Not feeding into the lies, as much, is costing Fox lots of viewers. They seem to be heading to NEWSMAX, where the lies are fresh and never ending.
I have to think to check NEWSMAX (and I do, after an excellent interview with Trumps lawyer after the raid, where they took no sh#t from the young woman, not allowing her to get away with much except direct answer to direct question, which the interviewer chose well) as for some reason they are not part of the regular news tier on our cable system, yet leaving HLN formerly Headline News right in the middle, though now they are the 24/7 Death Row stories and Forensic files station. I do no One America as they never ever retract when wrong.

I have to think to check NEWSMAX (and I do, after an excellent interview with Trumps lawyer after the raid, where they took no sh#t from the young woman, not allowing her to get away with much except direct answer to direct question, which the interviewer chose well) as for some reason they are not part of the regular news tier on our cable system, yet leaving HLN formerly Headline News right in the middle, though now they are the 24/7 Death Row stories and Forensic files station. I do no One America as they never ever retract when wrong.
My cable service finally moved NEWSMAX and news nation next to Fox, CNN and MSNBC. I used to have to look for newsmax and news nation. However I have never been able to get OAN.

My cable service finally moved NEWSMAX and news nation next to Fox, CNN and MSNBC. I used to have to look for newsmax and news nation. However I have never been able to get OAN.
Yours is better. Mine is a local function of the utility company in the small city I live in. Here like anywhere else, you get what you pay for, but Spectrum, (formerly Charter) was ripping me off financially, favoring new members at the expense of old, so they had to go, saving me $150/month on cable and internet. Spectrum keeps offering deals weekly to get me back, but once you break faith with me, I am pretty slow to give you the time of day. I hold grudges.

Last edited:
Yes, in recent months Fox News has changed and is beginning to act more like the liberal media.

It would be nice to have one 24/7 cable news network that practiced good journalism.

Yes, in recent months Fox News has changed and is beginning to act more like the liberal media.

It would be nice to have one 24/7 cable news network that practiced good journalism.
What you noticed is they quit lying so much to confirm your bias. Good journalism is not just what you want to hear.

Fox lost it's ass, and a lot of the fixtures that went with it in a law suit over lying. They are making an effort to not lie so much. I see that upsets all you crazy MAGAs.

Some people here think it is, for some reason. Just wanted to make that proclamation clear so nobody else makes the mistake.
It used to be a lot more conservative. That much is true.

And it is still, even today, more conservative than ABC, NBC, SeeBS, CNN or MSLSDNC.

It is far more likely to get a glimmer of news about which conservatives are concerned from Fox News — on occasion — than it is to get such info from any of the other outlets mentioned above.

Fox lost it's ass, and a lot of the fixtures that went with it in a law suit over lying. They are making an effort to not lie so much. I see that upsets all you crazy MAGAs.
I am watching Fox News right now. It reminds me of MSNBC in the middle of the Trump Witch Hunt with all the Breaking Bombshell news stories, almost all of which turned out to be bullshit.

It will be interesting to see just how this plays out.

What you noticed is they quit lying so much to confirm your bias. Good journalism is not just what you want to hear.
So you consider all the liberal news reports on the Trump/Russia collusion story was good journalism? Bombshell story after bombshell story that amounted to nothing and never led to Trump’s downfall.

So you consider all the liberal news reports on the Trump/Russia collusion story was good journalism? Bombshell story after bombshell story that amounted to nothing and never led to Trump’s downfall.

No. Quite the opposite of what I said. Critically think about all the news you hear or see. It is very uncomfortable at first. After a while, you feel enlightened and just want to explore the truth. In the mean time you can go to NEWSMAX or OAN and get you confirmation bias.

You would like it. I would like it. Problem is, I don't think they could fill the day shift, much less a 24/7 operation without their fill-in crap and opinion. There are segments on both sides that want blood in the water, and all networks want viewers as viewer to attract advertisers. I am just not sure a straight, no opinion news outlet could make bank in this political atmosphere.

Forum List

Back