FOX Kilmeade is latest host to slam trump's election claims

Trump has filed plenty of them.........but you never did explain the "spin" argument. Fox is facing some serious money if they lose this suit and I believe the station has informed the talking heads to cool it.
The spin is that Fox is ever going to have money problems or will suffer in any way. People that watch Fox know the election was stolen. I agree though, that the lefties running Fox told their talking heads to shut up about election fraud. It's called trying to limit liability.

Under trump, there were long lines of cars waiting to get a box of groceries because trump's policies were so bad.
You are pranking. We plebes don't like disinformation about say, a previous president we voted for that became the whipping boy for this current incompetent administration to use to deflect criticism.

I cut the cable two years ago.

The Telescreen offers nothing but deception.

The spin is that Fox is ever going to have money problems or will suffer in any way. People that watch Fox know the election was stolen. I agree though, that the lefties running Fox told their talking heads to shut up about election fraud. It's called trying to limit liability.

So you agree with me but you call is spin when I say it?

Well, it has had the effect of Fox shutting up about election fraud. So much for free speech. Dominion will have a hard time claiming damage, their contracts are still solid. Meanwhile, Democrats and the Federal Government have gotten away with smearing a President and now a private citizen.......Trump. Who can he sue? Oh yeah, he's not a Democrat.....sorry....
he GOP in Arazona refused to accept Dominion voting machines. That is a hell of a lot of damage to Dominion's reputation. Should be worth a billion or two.

What they don't understand is that the Conservative Trump movement transcends media outlets which includes Fox. Fox makes money on their OPeds that mostly oppose CNN and MSNBC and NPR as well as the legacy news media, NBC,ABC,CBS etc. Fox plays to their conservative viewership, the other media outlets I mentioned play to liberal-left viewership.

It's time democrats stopped with this you-know-who derangement syndrome. How much where you paying for food and gas under Trump, again?
When no one was driving and thousands were dying because COVID was going to miraculously go away.

Not that complicated. Obama won so many votes because he was an excellent campaigner, and the majority of the country liked his goals. Biden was OK, but he got so many votes mostly because trump was such a pig, and the majority of the country made damn sure he was fired. Biden would have won no matter who his opponent was, but having trump for an opponent gave him a boost no one has ever seen before.
And trump is still a pig.

I want a refund for paying taxed to pay for a democrat ONLY run pogrom meant to penalize anyone that isn't a conformist to liberal progressivism. Perhaps we NEED an insurrection, if that's how this goes.

Forum List

Back