FOX Kilmeade is latest host to slam trump's election claims

Everything the Democrats do, it's about perversion, decadence and contrived made up issues...Democrats, at this point, seem like foreign funded contrarian Satanist cult. I AM both a agnostic and WAS a democrat.

Their op ed programs didn't. Fox is trying to straddle the left/right in order to gain viewership. They are limited to their cable news. The leftist MSM has: NPR, Cnn, Msnbc, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR and all the legacy media as well as Google and MicrosoftEdge.
Fox is trying more to straddle the right and the never-TRUMPERs.

Everything the Democrats do, it's about perversion, decadence and contrived made up issues...Democrats, at this point, seem like foreign funded contrarian Satanist cult. I AM both a agnostic and WAS a democrat.
And now you're just nuts.

You keep pushing that Hunter Biden story. It could be as big as the birth certificate if you try hard enough. It won't, but at least you will have somthing to hope for.
And on the same token, there wasn't any proof Trump committed any impeachable offence. But you nicy- nice people impeached him twice, and WE pay for this third mock January 6th bullshit. But We are paying millions of $ because it suits ONE party . Democrat Liberals sponsored the race riots of 2020 and the social unrest caused by BLM, that suited the Democrats just fine. But one day, one single event is worse than 9/11? Something isn't adding up here. Do the calculus.

You keep pushing that Hunter Biden story. It could be as big as the birth certificate if you try hard enough. It won't, but at least you will have somthing to hope for.
Yes, it'll never be a big story, because to Democrats, Democrats using drugs, having sex with children, and making millions off of corruption isn't a deal-breaker.

Well, damn I like that. We impeach trump umpteen times over unproven random allegations ? How dare we bother to look into Hunter's laptop, all those gay tans pregnant men are dying because we question anything Democrats assert. It's genocide if you don't believe anything liberals say.

Well, damn I like that. We impeach trump umpteen times over unproven random allegations ? How dare we bother to look into Hunter's laptop, all those gay tans pregnant men are dying because we question anything Democrats assert. It's genocide if you don't believe anything liberals say.
Shouldn't you use your real name....Melania?

So here were trapped in universe where 81 million people rule over 331 million. Let me ask this again: Are YOU better off NOW under record inflation and record food/gas prices under Biden? How?

Shouldn't you use your real name....Melania?
trump blackmailed the President of a country that was trying to fend off Poootin. Then he incited and cheered a coup attempt on this country. trump is a TRAITOR.

So here were trapped in an alternant universe where 81 million people rule over 331 million. let me ask this again: Are YOu better off NOW under record inflation and record food/gas prices under Biden/ How?
It would be the same under trump....except more people would be dead.

I told you, miss -- chocolate and Midol will make you feel better.
Take it up with Kilmeade, it’s his definition.

Trump is a coward because he refused to acknowledge his election loss; Trump is a liar because he lies about the election being ‘stolen’ (along with everything else); and Trump is an enemy of our democratic institutions because he sought to overturn a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election reflecting the will of the people.

And now you're just nuts.
Really, that sounds phobic, you hate people that don't agree with you? Identiphobia, I made that up, its as real as transphobia or racism anything else liberals pull out of their asses. Its real, because I say so. You can't challenge that or its a phobia or hate speech.

Take it up with Kilmeade, it’s his definition.

Trump is a coward because he refused to acknowledge his election loss; Trump is a liar because he lies about the election being ‘stolen’ (along with everything else); and Trump is an enemy of our democratic institutions because he sought to overturn a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election reflecting the will of the people.
Hundreds of thousand unfolded and unverified ballots agree with you.
Expelled republican observers, not so much.

Who knew it was nOrMaL to obscure windows in the depth of election night, and halt tabulation?

The brazen deception from the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie left is so obvious, it is tragically comical; no tinfoil hat required to see the illogical madness from these hive minded drones.

Lied to constantly, they lap it all up to their own detriment, at the peril of us all.

Who knew it was nOrMaL to obscure windows in the depth of election night, and halt tabulation?

The brazen deception from the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie left is so obvious, it is tragically comical; no tinfoil hat required to see the illogical madness from these hive minded drones.

Lied to constantly, they lap it all up to their own detriment, at the peril of us all.
Do you watch a lot of cartoons?

Dangerous delusions

Forum List

Back