Fox:Man screams "What country is this!" while the pigs strap him down and draw blood!

No intrinsic human right exists that allows one to become intoxicated in one form or another and then drive putting others at risk as well as himself.

He person who demonstrates an inability to control his or her own impulses loses any right to endanger others and becomes subject to the police power of We the People.

Does anyone know how many States have this law? Other than Georgia?

Texas, and I think California. I heard TN does, and that all 50 have a means one way or another to get the blood if they want it. And have had for years. This is nothing new. AJ is just making money.

Last edited:
No intrinsic human right exists that allows one to become intoxicated in one form or another and then drive putting others at risk as well as himself.

He person who demonstrates an inability to control his or her own impulses loses any right to endanger others and becomes subject to the police power of We the People.
We are in complete agreement.

We may differ, however, in what should be ALLOWED as part of the 'police power of We the People'.

Last edited:

We may differ, however, in what should be ALLOWED as part of the 'police power of We the People'.

We are subject to a representative (republican) government that we created. If we don't like the law, then we should change it.

Florida does.

When the law was put on the ballot, I tried to warn people. But they didn't listen.

True story.

A client of mine was sitting at a stop light, on her way home, minding her own business when a guy hit her car in the ass.

Let me set the stage. It was about 7:30PM and she was on her way home from a Happy Hour where she had two drinks.

She had just had a baby and the day she came home from the Hospital, her husband announced he was leaving her for another woman.

It had been about a Month since that happened and her co-workers talked her into going out with them for a couple drinks to try and lift her spirits because she was kinda depressed.

Who wouldn't be?

So anyway, she's in her car, minding her own business and gets hit.

The Ambulance comes and -- Let me tell you.... When an Ambulance shows up, they don't get paid by anybody unless they take you to the Hospital, so they try to talk you into going to the Hospital. So they made her nervous and she went with the Paramedics.

In Florida, if it's an Injury Accident, Hospitals are REQUIRED to test for alcohol REGARDLESS of who is at fault

Three weeks later, a State Trooper shows up at where she works, goes to her desk, handcuffs her and perp-walks her out of her Office for DUI.

Of course, she lost her job. And almost lost her mind.

I knew her. She was my Customer. Incidentally, so was the Trooper.

People, you need to understand something.......

ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING proposed by the left? There's a turd in there somewhere. They believe in an all-powerful State and ain't nothing ever gonna change them.

Although I do have a proven cure.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is a true story as best as I can remember it.

Hand to God.

NEVER trust a dimocrap.

Fukking NEVER

Last edited:
"...We are subject to a representative (republican) government that we created. If we don't like the law, then we should change it."
Yeppers... and the first step in that direction is to mobilize public opinion in support of such a change... by having public discussions... a modest, limited-audience example may be seen here in this very thread...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Its within the power of the police to keep our roads free of drunks. It would be fine if they would just kill them selves and their familys bur sadly they don't do that. Here is how it works in Texas. 4th of July is here. Up until that day all the TV and radio stations warn that the police will strictly enforce traffic laws and that search warrants have been presigned and issued so that if one refuses the BA, blood will be drawn to see what's up. This happened to my brother in 1985. I know its been challenged over and over in Texas for sure, and e ery conviction sticks.

Florida does.

When the law was put on the ballot, I tried to warn people. But they didn't listen.

True story.

A client of mine was sitting at a stop light, on her way home, minding her own business when a guy hit her car in the ass.

Let me set the stage. It was about 7:30PM and she was on her way home from a Happy Hour where she had two drinks.

She had just had a baby and the day she came home from the Hospital, her husband announced he was leaving her for another woman.

It had been about a Month since that happened and her co-workers talked her into going out with them for a couple drinks to try and lift her spirits because she was kinda depressed.

Who wouldn't be?

So anyway, she's in her car, minding her own business and gets hit.

The Ambulance comes and -- Let me tell you.... When an Ambulance shows up, they don't get paid by anybody unless they take you to the Hospital, so they try to talk you into going to the Hospital. So they made her nervous and she went with the Paramedics.

In Florida, if it's an Injury Accident, Hospitals are REQUIRED to test for alcohol.

Three weeks later, a State Trooper shows up at where she works, goes to her desk, handcuffs her and perp-walks her out of her Office for DUI.

Of course, she lost her job. And almost lost her mind.

I knew her. She was my Customer. Incidentally, so was the Trooper.

People, you need to understand something.......

ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING proposed by the left? There's a turd in there somewhere. They believe in an all-powerful State and ain't nothing ever gonna change them.

Although I do have a proven cure.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is a true story as best as I can remember it.

Hand to God.

NEVER trust a dimocrap.

Fukking NEVER

Your gal should have taken a cab. If she was over her states limit, then fuck the skank, she got what she had coming. Secondly, BOTH parties enacted this. Don't like it, don't drink and drive.

Its within the power of the police to keep our roads free of drunks. It would be fine if they would just kill them selves and their familys bur sadly they don't do that. Here is how it works in Texas. 4th of July is here. Up until that day all the TV and radio stations warn that the police will strictly enforce traffic laws and that search warrants have been presigned and issued so that if one refuses the BA, blood will be drawn to see what's up. This happened to my brother in 1985. I know its been challenged over and over in Texas for sure, and e ery conviction sticks.

Carry a bottle of after shave in your car. If you think you're going to blow over the limit, gargle the after shave.

One of two things will happen, either the Cop won't smell the alcohol on your breath or when you blow, it'll fry the breathalizer.

Sometimes.

Actually, you're better off holding up a Gas Station than you are drinking and driving.

"...sure, and e ery conviction sticks."
Every conviction sticks because the law still exists.

Repeal such law(s) and 'they' can no longer draw blood involuntarily.

If they rig-up new laws so that refusals result in automatic Guilty pleas, then the conviction rate for actual offenders should not really be affected, and people's bodies are not 'violated'... Win-Win.

Last edited:

If they rig-up new laws so that refusals result in automatic Guilty pleas, then the conviction rate for actual offenders should not really be affected, and people's bodies are not 'violated'... Win-Win.

I think this is the case in some places, and Texas would just haul you to jail for refuseing the BA. Drunks were walking left and right. Still do. I like thees laws because the drunks are violated and humeliated as well as getting a tiny bit of jail time. It would just be better to figgr in cab fare on Friday night . That fixes all of it.

Carry a bottle of after shave in your car. If you think you're going to blow over the limit, gargle the after shave.

One of two things will happen, either the Cop won't smell the alcohol on your breath or when you blow, it'll fry the breathalizer.

Sometimes.

Actually, you're better off holding up a Gas Station than you are drinking and driving.

That's some stupid shit right there.

What a drama queen...

squealing like a little bitch because they are taking blood

Then let them strap you down like that and see how you feel about it. You'd squeal like a stuck pig.

When I give blood, I take it like a man and don't whimper and squeal like some drunk libertarian.
When you give blood WILLINGLY that is. What would you do if you said no, and they forced you anyway?

Well, you'd cry like the pathetic little pimple popping puss licker pussy that you are. The only thing tough about you is your act, punk. So STFU and try and win an Oscar somewhere else ya butt clown.

I think this is the case in some places, and Texas would just haul you to jail for refuseing the BA. Drunks were walking left and right. Still do. I like thees laws because the drunks are violated and humeliated as well as getting a tiny bit of jail time. It would just be better to figgr in cab fare on Friday night . That fixes all of it.
The law is unconstitutional and it will be repealed.

If they really want to get tough on the drunks, then make a law that says that if they refuse to either blow or give blood, they LOSE THEIR DL FOREVER. How many do you think would refuse then?

My guess is NONE, and their law would stand as constitutional.

Everyone especially the media wanted zero tolerance for DUI and now we have it. Most states lift your drivers license for refusing a blood test. Georgia goes a step further.

So, let us take this one step further. What is your thoughts on a woman being forced to submit to a vaginal probe by a doctor?

It's every bit relevant for the reactionaries who keep voting Republican.

The law is legal. You don't like it? Then get the lege to change it.

Sorry but no, the party in the majority of the state is irrelevant.

The law is illegal, and will be thrown out as unconstitutional. However I do understand that you are a complete lay down and roll over and let the government have their way with you liberal.

So, let us take this one step further. What is your thoughts on a woman being forced to submit to a vaginal probe by a doctor?

It's every bit relevant for the reactionaries who keep voting Republican.

The law is legal. You don't like it? Then get the lege to change it.

Sorry but no, the party in the majority of the state is irrelevant.

The law is illegal, and will be thrown out as unconstitutional. However I do understand that you are a complete lay down and roll over and let the government have their way with you liberal.

Different law, different state, irrelevant argument. It is irrelevant what his thoughts are of the laws in Wisconsin.

Then let them strap you down like that and see how you feel about it. You'd squeal like a stuck pig.

When I give blood, I take it like a man and don't whimper and squeal like some drunk libertarian.
When you give blood WILLINGLY that is. What would you do if you said no, and they forced you anyway?

Well, you'd cry like the pathetic little pimple popping puss licker pussy that you are. The only thing tough about you is your act, punk. So STFU and try and win an Oscar somewhere else ya butt clown.

It would not be an issue if one did not drink and drive. Do you stick up for child molesters and rapist who don't willingly submit a blood sample ? Where's Alex Jones on that one ?

The law is unconstitutional and it will be repealed.

If they really want to get tough on the drunks, then make a law that says that if they refuse to either blow or give blood, they LOSE THEIR DL FOREVER. How many do you think would refuse then?

My guess is NONE, and their law would stand as constitutional.

Nope. Been tried and it failed lots of times. Don't drive when you drink. Its that simple.

Forum List

Back