Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

Who do you think?
You said it, I was asking who you believe, "People with a stake"
Quit being a pussy and answering a question with the same question.

You want eligible voters to be 'Land Owners' and "People with a stake".
We all know what land owners are.
What are "People with a stake"?

You said it, I was asking who you believe, "People with a stake"
Quit being a pussy and answering a question with the same question.

You want eligible voters to be 'Land Owners' and "People with a stake".
We all know what land owners are.
What are "People with a stake"?
Are you really that fucking stupid? What does a stake mean to you? Land owners would be one, clearly someone who owns property has a stake in how they are governed. I would be willing to add those who have worked consecutively for the past 50 weeks and have a tax return to prove it as well as retired persons. No more welfare leeches and other useless nonproductive scum having a say in something they do not contribute to.

Obviously you are wrong. It seems voters are okay with what the Dems care about.

Fascism is taking over the MAGA repubs. They deny they lost and only accept election results when they won. That is text book Fascism.
Democrats don’t care that people lost their jobs or businesses to manufactured lockdowns and Vax mandates. Couldn’t attend the bedside of sick family,funerals or births of their loved ones They don’t care that they can’t afford food,gas or utilities. They care only about political power and wielding it against the public.

Obviously you are wrong. It seems voters are okay with what the Dems care about.

Fascism is taking over the MAGA repubs. They deny they lost and only accept election results when they won. That is text book Fascism.
Fascists are all lefties jimbo stop looking at your Trumpy magazines and read some history.

Now the repubs could still narrowly take the Senate and House, but the Red Wave did not happen. Even with inflation at a 40 year high, the repubs have not seen the expected congressional wins.
Fox News is controlled opposition. No surprise there.

Forum List

Back