Fox News admits Red Wave turned into "Absolute Disaster"

You do realize that the House is going to flip right? You do know that while close the Senate may still flip right?
I don't actually believe that. It was a test to see whether Monkrules was being honest when he said "How do you dare to trash other AMERICANS simply because they refuse to believe as you do." Of course, now FUAX will go ballistic claiming I admitted I'm a liar.

I don't actually believe that. It was a test to see whether Monkrules was being honest when he said "How do you dare to trash other AMERICANS simply because they refuse to believe as you do." Of course, now FUAX will go ballistic claiming I admitted I'm a liar.

I already proved you're a liar... you admitted it...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

:dance:

Inflation is dropping and we are near full employment. Go home and pray for an economic disaster. I know you will.
Actually dipshit inflation was 0.1% in April 2020 since democrats killed the economy it's been going up.
Screenshot_20221110-123824.png

More like Trump was told WHO to nominate like Sessions, Barr, Comey, ALL DAVOS RATS. A president doesnt have any REAL POWER, it is mostly ceremonial , like the British royals. When it comes to REAL ISSUES ( that affect Agenda 2030) a president has to take a back seat and shut up ( Immigration, Economics, Biowarfare) else his grave will be next to JFK.
When Lambs Become Rams, the "Good Shepherds" Get #ed

That's what they want us to think, so we'll just accept our sheephood and do nothing to people we far outnumber and outgun. They really have no protection they can trust.

Forum List

Back