🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News: AOC flies first class from Texas!

Then billed the Secret Service for the use of golf carts to follow his sorry ass around.

Millions of dollars.

Link us up to where Trump billed the SS Millions of dollars for golf carts Clipper
I meant the total cost of Trump's weekend golf outings in Florida & elsewhere, bedwetter.

Must be why so many are moving from Dimtard shitholes like KKKalifornia and New York to Texas, huh?

Moron.
Are the bringing generators with them? Texas seems to have a problem supplying power to it's citizens when temps drop below freezing.

I don't know anything

That should be your sig, Dumbass.
Triggered because I nailed your boy's ass over the millions he cost taxpayers on weekend getaways swinging a nine iron, Trump asslicker?

I said nothing about age, Dumbass. What I posted is fact, which is why you are so triggered, Moron.

47% Of Americans Will Pay No Income Taxes

A new study shows that 47% of US households will pay no federal income taxes this year. This is the result of both lower income and rising tax credits and exemptions. A family of 4 making around $ 50,000 could avoid any federal tax liability provided there are two children under the age of 17.

****That is a link, Dipshit. You should try it sometime instead of just lying about what others post and throwing bullshit on the board you don't back up^^^^
From Forbes. You know? It’s 44% now, but only 11% of 25-55 year olds. You’re stupid for repeating a meaningless stat.

Last edited:
Must be why so many are moving from Dimtard shitholes like KKKalifornia and New York to Texas, huh?

Moron.
People aren’t moving out of California dimwit. The statistic are there’s been no change in California exits. There are fewer people moving to California because it’s expensive SINCE EVERYONE WANTS TO LIVE THERE. People are moving to shitholes like Texas cause it’s cheap since it’s a shithole.

The truth....everyone will be a minority except for the leftists in power..........

Maybe, but the longer we can fight them the longer we can keep this free country.
He's not home this weekend, retard. I don't know anything about a fence you mentioned.

Well you know now.

People aren’t moving out of California dimwit. The statistic are there’s been no change in California exits. There are fewer people moving to California because it’s expensive SINCE EVERYONE WANTS TO LIVE THERE. People are moving to shitholes like Texas cause it’s cheap since it’s a shithole.

Wow, so all those Hispanics, Asians and Blacks that live in Texas including the White Hispanic population that make up part of the Texas white Population move here because it is a shit hole according to you?

Just wow, but when Texas flip Blue it will no longer be a shit hole and will be a glorious place to live am I right?

Wow, so all those Hispanics, Asians and Blacks that live in Texas including the White Hispanic population that make up part of the Texas white Population move here because it is a shit hole according to you?

Just wow, but when Texas flip Blue it will no longer be a shit hole and will be a glorious place to live am I right?
I doubt you’re ever right. Texas isn’t a shithole due to its people. Texas is a shithole due to the Republican Party. I linked to all the problems they are seeing from fragile power grid to sewage on the beaches to book banning to poor flood control. It’s a shit show of epic proportions. Place is so gerrymandered that it’ll need to be 70% democrat before the republicans lose power. It will stay a shithole.

I doubt you’re ever right. Texas isn’t a shithole due to its people. Texas is a shithole due to the Republican Party. I linked to all the problems they are seeing from fragile power grid to sewage on the beaches to book banning to poor flood control. It’s a shit show of epic proportions. Place is so gerrymandered that it’ll need to be 70% democrat before the republicans lose power. It will stay a shithole.
As I wrote all they have to do is flip blue ( like your balls ) and you will all of a sudden love Texas…

California has rolling blackouts, high cost of living and want to write about garbage?

Liberals always lose their shit when called out about one of their own aligning with the 1 percent.

Are the bringing generators with them? Texas seems to have a problem supplying power to it's citizens when temps drop below freezing.
TX had a one time 3 day problem due to a once in a Century storm. KKKalifornia has blackouts every summer because hot weather catches those idiots off guard every year.

Pretty sure they already have generators, if they are still allowed in KKKalifornia, Dumbass.

I meant the total cost of Trump's weekend golf outings in Florida & elsewhere, bedwetter.
Is that the best cover story you can come up with, Moron?

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of shit.

From Forbes. You know? It’s 44% now, but only 11% of 25-55 year olds. You’re stupid for repeating a meaningless stat.

Ok, 44%. The top 10% pay the vast majority if income taxes.

What would you do different? Try not to dodge the question this time, Asshat.

People aren’t moving out of California dimwit.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I remember when I left the shithole that is Texa for a more developed society. I turned on the radio when I arrived....they were having a contest where you had to guess the answer to a trivia question. There were 3 prizes to be given. The first prize was an all expense paid weekend in Texas. The second prize was a whole week in Texas.

TX had a one time 3 day problem due to a once in a Century storm. KKKalifornia has blackouts every summer because hot weather catches those idiots off guard every year.

Pretty sure they already have generators, if they are still allowed in KKKalifornia, Dumbass.
But, but I thought all those fires were caused by California not sweeping the forest floor like The Unstable Genius Trump claimed?

Forum List

Back