FOX news article that caught my eye

Actually they were reposting that article form the Wall Street Journal.

Still, it is pretty amusing to read.

:D

Why do you numbskulls still continue to whine about Carl Rove? I read the link, and???? The only thing that I came away with is that he formed an opinion based upon more than the words Hope, Change, and Forward... And that says something.

how is believing someone has a chance of winning a lie?

The only polls that were showing Willard with even a chance were the Gallup and Rasmussen. They have and will continue to be proven unreliable and dead wrong. I don't know where Karl got his numbers....? He obviously dismissed the majority of all polls that gave Obama a convincing win.

Then he made it worse when he embarrassed himself live on FAUX...sad

how is believing someone has a chance of winning a lie?

The only polls that were showing Willard with even a chance were the Gallup and Rasmussen. They have and will continue to be proven unreliable and dead wrong. I don't know where Karl got his numbers....? He obviously dismissed the majority of all polls that gave Obama a convincing win.

Then he made it worse when he embarrassed himself live on FAUX...sad

it still is not a lie. he believed romney would win. polls have been wrong before, not taking stock in certain polls does not make someone dishonest.

Making an informed opinion that turns out to be wrong is lying now? And this somehow indicts someone who isnt running for office and has no real power to influence anything?

For the sake of argument, let's say he did lie. Why should we care about someone who has no power and is lying while completely ignoring the President who lies on a consistent basis?

It's funny that Americans thought there was ANY difference between Obama and Romney.

Same backers
Same ideas
Same Cayman Island Accounts.

Yeah right, you just happened to check into Fox news. Don't you know that the tax exempt propaganda operation called "newshounds" monitors Fox 24/7 "so you won't have to"? When are liberals going to live in the real world? Obama won the election....what now?

I don't usually visit foxnews.com. But I did a few minutes ago and even clicked on Karl Rove's name. This made me laugh out loud!

My prediction -- Mitt Romney will be our next president | Fox News

It is pretty sad when someone lies to himself and then believes it. Yup! The GOP should hang all its hopes on this guy. He has "Insight".....:clap2:

So since the NRA and the 2nd Amendment keep on bitch-slapping you lefties lately, you have to reserect old failed predicitions to make you feel better?

Pathetic, but not unexpected.

Making an informed opinion that turns out to be wrong is lying now? And this somehow indicts someone who isnt running for office and has no real power to influence anything?

For the sake of argument, let's say he did lie. Why should we care about someone who has no power and is lying while completely ignoring the President who lies on a consistent basis?

It is deflection, pure and simple. A tried and (sadly) effective tactic.

Forum List

Back