Fox news defends CNN?

Trump is not immune from media inspection.

He will deserve all that he gets from the media and more.

Even the biggest coach roach can't hide from the light of the media.
Damn....weren't you banned....that was an enjoyable peaceful time....time to put this cuck back on ignore.

ROTFL!!! That's priceless. The inference there is that you took him off your ignore list once you discovered he was banned? Bless your heart....
I take everyone off ignore every few weeks/months to see if they are still as fucking retarded and annoying as before with no obvious reason to keep off ignore. Jake is the leader of the cuckold bitches brigade and I have no interest in listening to his WHINING.
Fox News’ Shepard Smith Defends CNN Against Donald Trump’s ‘Belittling’

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, speaking for the network, took issue with President-elect Donald Trump’s attack on CNN reporter Jim Acosta during Wednesday’s press conference.

“CNN’s exclusive reporting on the Russian matter was separate and different from the document dump executed by an online news property,” Smith said on the air on Wednesday. “Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN’s report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards, and that neither they nor any other journalist should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States.”

Trump refused to answer Acosta’s question and called CNN “fake news.” Later, Acosta said that Trump’s press secretary, Sean Spicer, threatened to have him removed from the press conference if he continued to ask Trump a question.

Trump’s anger was over allegations that Russian agents had gathered compromising information about him — claims that have not been verified. On Tuesday, CNN reported that intelligence officials had included a two-page summary of the claims in an intelligence briefing given to Trump and President Barack Obama. Soon after CNN’s story was published, BuzzFeed posted what it said was the 35-page, unverified dossier on which the two-page summary was based.

While Trump lashed out at CNN and BuzzFeed, CNN defended its reporting, issuing a statement in which it said that “CNN’s decision to publish carefully sourced reporting about the operations of our government is vastly different than Buzzfeed’s decision to publish unsubstantiated memos. The Trump team knows this. They are using Buzzfeed’s decision to deflect from CNN’s reporting, which has been matched by the other major news organizations.”

Meanwhile, some journalism watchdogs are calling out other members of the media for not coming to Acosta’s defense during the press conference.

Pete Vernon wrote in Columbia Journalism Review that journalism “is a competitive business, but it’s not a zero-sum game. We all campaign for scoops, access, and sources, but we are, effectively, on the same side. If Trump ignores or blacklists outlets he deems hostile, and others in the industry don’t defend them, the public loses out on the perspective those reporters bring, and we as an industry lose out in our efforts to hold power accountable.”

see, even faux news knows that dumb Donald is a lying loon.
ROTFL!!! That's priceless. The inference there is that you took him off your ignore list once you discovered he was banned? Bless your heart....
I am still at a loss to understand how folks get banned? especially here...geez...I would suggest acting civilized but I don't think ya even have to that far...STYFE runs around this forum armed with only a four letter word vocabulary, so cursing can't be the reason...do the "banned" threaten folks lives or something?
Yep. Piss off a snowflake moderator who THINKS its a threat with no obvious proof and you get banned...I been banned a few times temporarily but its worth it :D

Damn....weren't you banned....that was an enjoyable peaceful time....time to put this cuck back on ignore.

Odium is of the cockroach brigade here. He, like Trump, hates the spotlight of media. The media, as bad as it may be, is light years better than the press people of the two parties.
Oh I LOVE the spotlight it gives me a chance to express my ideology and views and spread it far and wide every chance I get. Jake is WIDELY despised around here because he is a FAKE republican much like McCain,Romney,Graham etc. He is a Cuckservative.

Dylann Roof is a Hero?

Fuck you.
Triggered!

You're a fucking racist loser on welfare who refuses to work while living off government checks and insurance all while complaining about the government on the internet. Pull the trigger on yourself and make this country a better place.

....Obviously the feud is all fake, but the consequences of partisanship and biased reporting are very very real.
IMHO, a better term than "biased reporting" is "giving customers what they want". While the bias is certainly there, saying "biased reporting" implies a nefarious effort to sway public opinion, but "giving customers what they want" is purely capitalistic. It apolitical and all about the money.

In an age where people literally have hundreds of channels to watch, the 24/7 news channels are more about finding a niche than being journalistic news sources. They find a customer base and do their best to satisfy that base, hence the "bias". Fox throws red meat to conservatives and MSNBC throws red meat to liberals. CNN, after sucking hind tit for several years, has moved ahead of MSNBC by appealing to a more moderate, but definitely liberal base. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I take everyone off ignore every few weeks/months to see if they are still as fucking retarded and annoying as before with no obvious reason to keep off ignore. Jake is the leader of the cuckold bitches brigade and I have no interest in listening to his WHINING.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, speaking for the network, took issue with President-elect Donald Trump’s attack on CNN reporter Jim Acosta during Wednesday’s press conference.

“CNN’s exclusive reporting on the Russian matter was separate and different from the document dump executed by an online news property,” Smith said on the air on Wednesday. “Though we at Fox News cannot confirm CNN’s report, it is our observation that its correspondents followed journalistic standards, and that neither they nor any other journalist should be subjected to belittling and delegitimizing by the president-elect of the United States.”

Trump refused to answer Acosta’s question and called CNN “fake news.” Later, Acosta said that Trump’s press secretary, Sean Spicer, threatened to have him removed from the press conference if he continued to ask Trump a question.

Trump’s anger was over allegations that Russian agents had gathered compromising information about him — claims that have not been verified. On Tuesday, CNN reported that intelligence officials had included a two-page summary of the claims in an intelligence briefing given to Trump and President Barack Obama. Soon after CNN’s story was published, BuzzFeed posted what it said was the 35-page, unverified dossier on which the two-page summary was based.

While Trump lashed out at CNN and BuzzFeed, CNN defended its reporting, issuing a statement in which it said that “CNN’s decision to publish carefully sourced reporting about the operations of our government is vastly different than Buzzfeed’s decision to publish unsubstantiated memos. The Trump team knows this. They are using Buzzfeed’s decision to deflect from CNN’s reporting, which has been matched by the other major news organizations.”

Meanwhile, some journalism watchdogs are calling out other members of the media for not coming to Acosta’s defense during the press conference.

Pete Vernon wrote in Columbia Journalism Review that journalism “is a competitive business, but it’s not a zero-sum game. We all campaign for scoops, access, and sources, but we are, effectively, on the same side. If Trump ignores or blacklists outlets he deems hostile, and others in the industry don’t defend them, the public loses out on the perspective those reporters bring, and we as an industry lose out in our efforts to hold power accountable.”

see, even faux news knows that dumb Donald is a lying loon.
I am still at a loss to understand how folks get banned? especially here...geez...I would suggest acting civilized but I don't think ya even have to that far...STYFE runs around this forum armed with only a four letter word vocabulary, so cursing can't be the reason...do the "banned" threaten folks lives or something?
Yep. Piss off a snowflake moderator who THINKS its a threat with no obvious proof and you get banned...I been banned a few times temporarily but its worth it :D

Odium is of the cockroach brigade here. He, like Trump, hates the spotlight of media. The media, as bad as it may be, is light years better than the press people of the two parties.
Oh I LOVE the spotlight it gives me a chance to express my ideology and views and spread it far and wide every chance I get. Jake is WIDELY despised around here because he is a FAKE republican much like McCain,Romney,Graham etc. He is a Cuckservative.

Dylann Roof is a Hero?

Fuck you.
Triggered!

You're a fucking racist loser on welfare who refuses to work while living off government checks and insurance all while complaining about the government on the internet. Pull the trigger on yourself and make this country a better place.
15589908_643765319158666_6594767884330243379_n.jpg

I hear it a lot, that other posters are on welfare, non working losers. where do you go on this site to look up that information on other posters??

If anything this defeats the far left religious dogma about FOX news..

Just goes to show that FOX is fair and balanced..

c6z9_photo_2017-01-13_00-21-26.jpg

Forum List

Back