FOX NEWS: DHS preparing for Martial Law?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The government is spending 80M for riot prevention because they want to save 34M on food stamps?

I think more than anything they want to create an environment to further their agenda. Isn't what this is all about? Get as many people dependent on the govt; then pull the rug out from under them so you can easily declare martial law and suspend the Constitution?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WgM_Ac4Evsw]America : DHS preparing for possible Riots / Martial Law on Nov 1st over Food Stamps (Oct 23, 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

So what are you going to do when this turns out to be bullshit, just like all of the other claims of "martial law" that Alex Jones has made, and you have faithfully repeated?

Why don't you do your own research before you let your senior mod mouth write a check your silly ass can't cash genius?

The government is spending 80M for riot prevention because they want to save 34M on food stamps?

I think more than anything they want to create an environment to further their agenda. Isn't what this is all about? Get as many people dependent on the govt; then pull the rug out from under them so you can easily declare martial law and suspend the Constitution?

America : DHS preparing for possible Riots / Martial Law on Nov 1st over Food Stamps (Oct 23, 2013) - YouTube

ZOMG; the NAGASACKY of news!

i am not worried, i got two tickets to marshall law 14, starring M. Oron, and B. Willis

America : DHS preparing for possible Riots / Martial Law on Nov 1st over Food Stamps (Oct 23, 2013) - YouTube

ZOMG; the NAGASACKY of news!

Didn't we bomb that place into the ground?

And how the f*** did they get a newspaper?

Sounds like more extreme rightwing propaganda

I think comet ISON is gonna smack the earth.

Well, considering that Ison is going to come within 500,000 miles of the surface of the sun, should it blow apart, there is a very long chance that a piece could be on a trajectory that would hit the Earth. Going to be a most interesting time for those that study comets. Unfortunate that we still do not have the ability to send a probe out to intercept the comet before and after. Much to learn.

I think more than anything they want to create an environment to further their agenda. Isn't what this is all about?

No, it’s about the fact that you’re paranoid, delusional, and ignorant.

Not only that, the comet is a lot more fun to discuss than someone's delusions.:lol:

Forum List

Back