Fox News > Fair & Balanced

Ever watch that fake wrestling shit? They always have a morality play going on, with a "good guy" and a "villain". The latter wears him down for a while until the good guy prevails. It's all staged and scripted. They're all playing a part, and they know the outcome before they go in.

Now think "conservatives" and "liberals" -- or at least those who play the parts -- on Fox Noise.

Voilà.

Voila. Instant liberal mind machine programming. Just like Lone laugher, you fit it like a glove. No rocket science here. Easy as ABC. You'll have to come up with something a lot better. :lol:

LoneLaughter asked concerning the Union story.
I'm interested in your take vs his/hers/its.

I didn't see the union part. I was typing, with 3 or 4 posters here whom I'm responding to. I explained that in one of the recent posts. I'm generally supportive of unions, worker's rights, business regulation, minimum wage raises, etc

Last edited:
You watching FOX, Protectionist? They just had a segment on Hobby Lobby. Did you find it fair and balanced? Did you know that birth control only costs $9.95 per month?

That is what they said. You buy that?
It is free if you go to planned parenthood or many other clinics. Condoms are free at some schools as well, even if you are 12.

You watching FOX, Protectionist? They just had a segment on Hobby Lobby. Did you find it fair and balanced? Did you know that birth control only costs $9.95 per month?

It is free if you go to planned parenthood or many other clinics. Condoms are free at some schools as well, even if you are 12.

What is free at planned parenthood?

You might be a simpleton. What do you think?

OK.

FOX News Sunday. About 12 minutes in.

They go to a clip of the ISIS leader making a speech in some mosque. There is a decorative pattern on the pillars.

FOX "enhanced" the decoration. Just above the FOX symbol in the lower left...it is made to look like a skeleton face. A ghostly, scary, skeleton face.

We all know this guy is a bad actor. But is that what we need from a NEWS program?

Check it out.

Last edited:

birth control for those who cannot afford it

http://search.plannedparenthood.org/Results_home.aspx?params=free+birth+control

The low end price of the sponge out of pocket is $9 according to planned parenthood's site. That may be where the $9.95 figure came from. Personally, I opted for an $800 IUD that lasts 7 years. Less hassle and cheaper in the long run. Haven't had a miscarriage since, so it works.

Birth control is cheap and can be free.

Search Results: free birth control

The low end price of the sponge out of pocket is $9 according to planned parenthood's site. That may be where the $9.95 figure came from. Personally, I opted for an $800 IUD that lasts 7 years. Less hassle and cheaper in the long run. Haven't had a miscarriage since, so it works.

You are kidding, right?

?

You asked if we "buy" that birth control is only $9 per month. It is free for those with need and without the ability to pay. I provided a link to PP's site that shows that. I also pointed out which form is around $9 per month if you do not qualify for free. I also told you which method I, personally, bought in case "buy" meant purchase rather than believe. If you intended something totally different, would you please clarify for such a "simpleton" as I.

I did not see the Fox segment, so could not comment on that.

Last edited:
?

You asked if we "buy" that birth control is only $9 per month. It is free for those with need and without the ability to pay. I provided a link to PP's site that shows that. I also pointed out which form is around $9 per month if you do not qualify for free. I also told you which method I, personally, bought in case "buy" meant purchase rather than believe. If you intended something totally different, would you please clarify for such a "simpleton" as I.

I did not see the Fox segment, so could not comment on that.

Sure.

The High Costs of Birth Control | Center for American Progress

The issue is not simple. And the stuff isn't cheap. If you want to run around saying that it costs $9.95 per month....you are guilty of being a simpleton.

I understand now, thank you. I have actually had to purchase birth control most of my adult life, often while uninsured. I have never had a problem finding cheap, reliable forms, even in Louisiana. Do you disagree with PP's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Unless I opt for surgery, if I conceive, I miscarry. After 3 of those, the horrible hormonal roller coaster and profound grief associated with them, I had to educate myself. Obama and Sebelius cannot erase my memories and lifelong experience with this issue. I call bullshit, frankly. You are free to disagree. How much did you have to pay for yours?

I understand now, thank you. I have actually had to purchase birth control most of my adult life, often while uninsured. I have never had a problem finding cheap, reliable forms, even in Louisiana. Do you disagree with PP's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Unless I opt for surgery, if I conceive, I miscarry. After 3 of those, the horrible hormonal roller coaster and profound grief associated with them, I had to educate myself. Obama and Sebelius cannot erase my memories and lifelong experience with this issue. I call bullshit, frankly. You are free to disagree. How much did you have to pay for yours?

I am a man.

You can pretend that it is cheap or free if you like. Enjoy your blissful existence.

Do you disagree with PP's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Are they lying about it being free if one cannot afford it or are you intentionally ignoring the cheap (perhaps free) options so that you may continue to push your partisan BS? You don't know where to get cheap/free birth control. I pointed out where you may do so. You ignore it completely and claim I am a simpleton. -shrug-

Do you disagree with PP's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Are they lying about it being free if one cannot afford it or are you intentionally ignoring the cheap (perhaps free) options so that you may continue to push your partisan BS? You don't know where to get cheap/free birth control. I pointed out where you may do so. You ignore it completely and claim I am a simpleton. -shrug-

You are still playing dumb. I have listed the cost of several common contraceptives....some of which do more than stop pregnancy. They are not cheap.

Planned Parenthood is your argument for supporting the removal of contraceptives from health insurance policies? Please....bullshit someone else.

Having liberals BALANCE off the conservatives is what provides balance, thereby providing fairness

Ever watch that fake wrestling shit? They always have a morality play going on, with a "good guy" and a "villain". The latter wears him down for a while until the good guy prevails. It's all staged and scripted. They're all playing a part, and they know the outcome before they go in.

Now think "conservatives" and "liberals" -- or at least those who play the parts -- on Fox Noise.

Voilà.

Voila. Instant liberal mind machine programming. Just like Lone laugher, you fit it like a glove. No rocket science here. Easy as ABC. You'll have to come up with something a lot better. :lol:

It's got zilch to do with "liberal", "conservative" or anything else. It's derived from a lifetime of studying and working in media. Perhaps it's more obvious to me for that reason. I can only lead you to the water. :dunno:

Furthermore I see that immediately before this post, you gave exactly the same rote response to a completely different poster, so ... let's just say it's easy to tell when a mind shut tight like a vault is reading from a script without the pain and drudgery of having to think. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You are still playing dumb. I have listed the cost of several common contraceptives....some of which do more than stop pregnancy. They are not cheap.

Planned Parenthood is your argument for supporting the removal of contraceptives from health insurance policies? Please....bullshit someone else.
I am not playing dumb and I did not address dropping birth control from insurance policies. I simply pointed out where you can easily get cheap or free, reliable birth control because you seemed unaware.

You prefer to point to expensive options and ignore easily accessible, reliable, cheap or free options. You refuse to answer my questions and pretend they do not exist. Do you disagree with PP's site or do you disagree that there are reliable, affordable/free options there?

I know why you won't answer and trust that those interested in the issue rather than the politics do as well. I do not dismiss anything simply because it may stem from liberal or progressive roots, thus have no problem pointing people to PP if it may help them. I see that you are not interested in the issue, though. That's fine. Keep your blinders on.

For those actually living with the issue, get thee to PP or any of the clinics who offer the same. If you need help or thoughts on your options, I will gladly answer PMs.

There is no point in continuing a conversation with one who clearly is not interested in a current, affordable, reliable solution but would rather ignore viable options in order to make a political camp the villain. Your blind insistence that these do not exist harms women that believe you, btw ... not that you actually care about them. Party before people, right? -puke-

Edited to format giant wall of text. I blame the tablet as the men of the house are outside so cannot reasonably be blamed.

Last edited:

LoneLaughter asked concerning the Union story.
I'm interested in your take vs his/hers/its.

I didn't see the union part. I was typing, with 3 or 4 posters here whom I'm responding to. I explained that in one of the recent posts. I'm generally supportive of unions, worker's rights, business regulation, minimum wage raises, etc

Thanks for the response.
I have seen abuse from both sides of the Union/Non-Union debacle, but Fox HATES Unions and mocks ANYBODY who's unemployed.

WHO is "they" ? Note that anyone on any TV show can say anything. So what ? what does that have to do with Fox BALANCING itself with liberals and conservatives. ON TOPIC discussion please.

OK.

FOX News Sunday. About 12 minutes in.

They go to a clip of the ISIS leader making a speech in some mosque. There is a decorative pattern on the pillars.

FOX "enhanced" the decoration. Just above the FOX symbol in the lower left...it is made to look like a skeleton face. A ghostly, scary, skeleton face.

We all know this guy is a bad actor. But is that what we need from a NEWS program?

Check it out.

I'm not commenting on this. don't know if it was that way or not. Didn't see it. Don't care. This thread is about BALANCE and the fairness it presents.

it is free if you go to planned parenthood or many other clinics. Condoms are free at some schools as well, even if you are 12.

what is free at planned parenthood?

Search Results: free birth control

the low end price of the sponge out of pocket is $9 according to planned parenthood's site. That may be where the $9.95 figure came from. Personally, i opted for an $800 iud that lasts 7 years. Less hassle and cheaper in the long run. Haven't had a miscarriage since, so it works.

it is free if you go to planned parenthood or many other clinics. Condoms are free at some schools as well, even if you are 12.

what is free at planned parenthood?

off topic!!

i understand now, thank you. I have actually had to purchase birth control most of my adult life, often while uninsured. I have never had a problem finding cheap, reliable forms, even in louisiana. Do you disagree with pp's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Unless i opt for surgery, if i conceive, i miscarry. After 3 of those, the horrible hormonal roller coaster and profound grief associated with them, i had to educate myself. Obama and sebelius cannot erase my memories and lifelong experience with this issue. I call bullshit, frankly. You are free to disagree. How much did you have to pay for yours?

off topic!!

do you disagree with pp's site or do you disagree that there are affordable, reliable options there? Are they lying about it being free if one cannot afford it or are you intentionally ignoring the cheap (perhaps free) options so that you may continue to push your partisan bs? You don't know where to get cheap/free birth control. I pointed out where you may do so. You ignore it completely and claim i am a simpleton. -shrug-

you are still playing dumb. I have listed the cost of several common contraceptives....some of which do more than stop pregnancy. They are not cheap.

Planned parenthood is your argument for supporting the removal of contraceptives from health insurance policies? Please....bullshit someone else.

off topic!!

Forum List

Back