FOX news is actively campaigning against Trump

What part is that, Wallace trashed Trump literally everyday
Well you seem to conveniently left out that Wallace feels some of the media has gone too far. Wallace says the White House briefings are “much too contentious” on both sides. But hey, you go ahead, everything is Trumps fault. You want transparency and you fricken loons are being quite transparent, so transparent that we can see through each and every bullshit story you come up with.

Well you seem to conveniently left out that Wallace feels some of the media has gone too far. Wallace says the White House briefings are “much too contentious” on both sides. But hey, you go ahead, everything is Trumps fault. You want transparency and you fricken loons are being quite transparent, so transparent that we can see through each and every bullshit story you come up with.

I should have said, every bullshit thing you loons whine about.

Okeedokee Shirley

Look kid, anytime you wanna meet me I will wave a small flag and sing the national anthem. You will then be required to bow down on your knees before me and everyone is gonna think you wanna suck me off

Only in your dreams boot licker.

Look kid, anytime you wanna meet me I will wave a small flag and sing the national anthem. You will then be required to bow down on your knees before me and everyone is gonna think you wanna suck me off

If you're in Southern Calif, you say when and where.

Forum List

Back