Fox News is reporting

That Katie Hobbs has approved the State Attorney General election fraud case which will be indictment number FIVE for trump.

Still can't find a link but this is a continuation of the earlier thread by the same name.
Bro...not so hard..to find a link..and comply with the rulez~

Arizona Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs is pressuring Attorney General Kris Mayes to bring a local indictment against former President Donald Trump, citing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' move this week as a road map.

“Absolutely. I have been an advocate for holding folks involved in trying to overturn the will of the voters in the 2020 election accountable and this is part of that process,” Hobbs told reporters, according to KTAR. “Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level...And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward and play out in the legal process.”

Arizona Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs is pressuring Attorney General Kris Mayes to bring a local indictment against former President Donald Trump, citing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' move this week as a road map.
“Absolutely. I have been an advocate for holding folks involved in trying to overturn the will of the voters in the 2020 election accountable and this is part of that process,” Hobbs told reporters, according to KTAR. “Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level...And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward and play out in the legal process.”
Ah, my bad. I was apparently looking in the wrong place.

That Katie Hobbs has approved the State Attorney General election fraud case which will be indictment number FIVE for trump.

Still can't find a link but this is a continuation of the earlier thread by the same name.

They need to add Kari Lake to the investigation

Seems logical they will follow Georgias lead

It's supposed to be a link from a news site, not a wingnut bitch and moan site.

Here fishy fishy fishy, some more yummy Trump flakes for you!

goldfishFeeding_preview.jpg

That would be two

Are Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin next?
The fake electors were tried there also.
As was pressuring election officials

That would be two

Are Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin next?
The fake electors were tried there also.
As was pressuring election officials

Who cares. Everytime one of you dumbshits does this you just make Trump stronger, and more to the point, the demofascists are desperately hoping that some Trump supporter is going to do something violent, which we aren't..we are content to sit back and watch you clods blow yourselves up with your own grenades.

It's amusing as hell.

Forum List

Back