Fox News is reporting

Because I'm a legal professional and I know the judge won't allow the defence to go off on a snipe hunt about the 2020 election, because the Trial isn't about the 2020 election. It's about the crimes Donald Trump committed.

Remember when Dominion Voting machines sued FOX News, and you got all excited because now you were going to get your hands on all of the software and testing data in Discovery. I posted then that this would not happen. That Discovery would involve FOX New proving where THEIR story came from and whether it was valid. You mocked me then saying Dominion were idiots were launching this suit.

Discovery proved that FOX News had no evidence of the things they said on air, and in fact knew they were lying and said these things anyway. As for Discovery, Dominion didn't have to prove a thing about their machines. They only had to prove FOX knew they were lying, and Discovery proved it.

Jack Smith only has to prove that Donald Trump refused to accept the results of the election and committed he multiple crimes in an effort to overturn the results of that election. What Trump did was illegal. Period. End of story. Whether he won or lost, the fake electors scheme was illegal. January 6th was illegal. Everything Trump did after November 3rd, was in furtherance of his illegal conspiracy to cling to power.
/----/ Fair enough. Counselor. In your legal opinion, when will Stacy Abrams be indicted for refusing to accept the results of an election and calling it rigged?
Stacey Abrams defended her refusal to concede last year’s Georgia gubernatorial election on Monday, arguing that adhering to the democratic norm of conceding to a victorious opponent would make her “complicit” in a “rigged” system.

One more indictment and it fills the Infinity Gauntlet!
JsmwJzO.gif
Yes, Thanos really fucked them over good, but dont forget, in the end it was Thanos who was turned to dust. Karma is a bitch.

/----/ Fair enough. Counselor. In your legal opinion, when will Stacy Abrams be indicted for refusing to accept the results of an election and calling it rigged?
Stacey Abrams defended her refusal to concede last year’s Georgia gubernatorial election on Monday, arguing that adhering to the democratic norm of conceding to a victorious opponent would make her “complicit” in a “rigged” system.

When did Stacey Abrams commit fraud, forgery and threaten state officials or stage an insuurection to overturn the results of that election?

/----/ “Mr. Trump did what was exactly Constitutionally precise and in order. There was nothing illegal about that and he was required to take steps as President of the United States to ensure that election was held in a valid way. All of that now is being criminalized. The one thing I will say though: in 2020, Mr. Trump’s campaign had a few weeks to gear up and present evidence, it was very difficult. We now have the ability in this case to issue our own subpoenas, and we will re-litigate every single in the 2020 Election in the context of this litigation. It gives President Trump an opportunity that he has never had before, which is to have subpoena power, since January 6th in a way that can be exercised in a Federal court." - Trump attorney, John Lauro

He’s Trump’s attorney. What do you expect him to say? “My client is guilty as hell”?

Because I'm a legal professional and I know the judge won't allow the defence to go off on a snipe hunt about the 2020 election, because the Trial isn't about the 2020 election. It's about the crimes Donald Trump committed.

Remember when Dominion Voting machines sued FOX News, and you got all excited because now you were going to get your hands on all of the software and testing data in Discovery. I posted then that this would not happen. That Discovery would involve FOX New proving where THEIR story came from and whether it was valid. You mocked me then saying Dominion were idiots were launching this suit.

Discovery proved that FOX News had no evidence of the things they said on air, and in fact knew they were lying and said these things anyway. As for Discovery, Dominion didn't have to prove a thing about their machines. They only had to prove FOX knew they were lying, and Discovery proved it.

Jack Smith only has to prove that Donald Trump refused to accept the results of the election and committed he multiple crimes in an effort to overturn the results of that election. What Trump did was illegal. Period. End of story. Whether he won or lost, the fake electors scheme was illegal. January 6th was illegal. Everything Trump did after November 3rd, was in furtherance of his illegal conspiracy to cling to power.
they have zero understanding of the legal process, be it evidence or discovery. but they queef loudly about it.

/----/ Doesn't matter. She's an election denier and attacked our sacred voting system.

Trump isn’t being charged with “attacking your voting system”. Or speaking out against the election result.

Trump is charged with committing fraud, forgery, and attempting to overturn the election. He’s charged with abusing his power by threatening government officials.

Question:

Do you expect us to continue to play along with this?

Why?

This isn't a game and nobody is "playing" at anything. You elected a lifelong criminal as President, who was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when you elected him. Now you're pretending he's done nothing wrong and he's being persecuted.

How gullible are you?

Trump isn’t being charged with “attacking your voting system”. Or speaking out against the election result.

Trump is charged with committing fraud, forgery, and attempting to overturn the election. He’s charged with abusing his power by threatening government officials.

This isn't a game and nobody is "playing" at anything. You elected a lifelong criminal as President, who was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when you elected him. Now you're pretending he's done nothing wrong and he's being persecuted.

How gullible are you?
/——-/
IMG_5031.jpeg

The hell you say?....The most illegitimate and unfit "governor" in the nation, going full-banana lawfare?

7vzn99.jpg

Legislators I know say she is one of the (and these are their words) "least intelligent people you'll ever meet."

/----/ Doesn't matter. She's an election denier and attacked our sacred voting system.
Of course she is.

Georgia's Brian Kemp Is Overseeing His Own Election​

1692340071220.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › brian-kemp-georgia-election-integrity

Oct 16, 2018 — Brian Kemp, Georgia's secretary of state and Republican gubernatorial candidate, claims to fight for election “integrity” by preventing ...

Brian Kemp's voter suppression in Georgia​

1692340237185.png
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › 2018/11/06 › story

Nov 6, 2018 — Kemp used every cheap, dirty, and probably illegal trick in the book to rig his tight contest against Democrat Stacey Abrams.

Teabaggers think that election was fair?

Trump exposed the Democrat voter fraud in 2020. He wanted the fraudulent votes thrown out.

Forum List

Back