Fox News misleads viewers showing Eagle football players kneeling

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
No excuse for this. These guys were kneeling to pray, not to protest during the National Anthem.
Obviously Fox wanted to imply these were Anthem kneelers. Disgusting.

Fox News uses pictures of Eagles players praying to pretend they were kneeling for national anthem

Shortly after President Trump abruptly disinvited the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles from the White House just hours before their scheduled visit, Fox News covered the development with a video package that suggested Eagles players knelt during the national anthem. The package showed a number of still images of Eagles players kneeling on the field and praying together, while a host narrated by saying the Eagles would not be visiting the White House “due to the national anthem controversy.” A White House statement attributed to Trump announcing the disinvitation accused the team of “disagree[ing] with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem.”

I've read no Eagles members knelt for the NA, ever. Fox is misrepresenting, nothing new.

No excuse for this. These guys were kneeling to pray, not to protest during the National Anthem.

Fox News uses pictures of Eagles players praying to pretend they were kneeling for national anthem

Shortly after President Trump abruptly disinvited the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles from the White House just hours before their scheduled visit, Fox News covered the development with a video package that suggested Eagles players knelt during the national anthem. The package showed a number of still images of Eagles players kneeling on the field and praying together, while a host narrated by saying the Eagles would not be visiting the White House “due to the national anthem controversy.” A White House statement attributed to Trump announcing the disinvitation accused the team of “disagree[ing] with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem.”
Doesn’t matter that you’re upset. Faux fooled enough people and could care less that they were caught.

Who gives shit. Total score:

MSM/Liberals 100,000 lies since Trump's election vs 1 goof up by a low level Fox employee.

When the MSM and Liberals stop with the Trump Derangement syndrome I might actually care.

Well, , the survey showed the more you watch knees news the more ignorant you get.
Says our 5 deferment pres!!

MSM/Liberals 100,000 lies since Trump's election vs 1 goof up by a low level Fox employee.

When the MSM and Liberals stop with the Trump Derangement syndrome I might actually care.
Where's the link?
Doesn't matter, you have no clue on the meaning of liberal.
No Latin in college?
Do you read don the cons website devoted to his daily lies?
I guess you are jealous of him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her

I've read no Eagles members knelt for the NA, ever. Fox is misrepresenting, nothing new.

Yeah, but some of the players frequently were giving the black-power salute.

They were under assault from people that wanted them to deny that a black person’s life matters. You want them to just bend over and take that?

Kneeling during our Anthem was a lousy and disrespectful way to protest some perceived notion that cops are out of control and don't care about how blacks get treated.

They were under assault from people that wanted them to deny that a black person’s life matters. You want them to just bend over and take that?

Kneeling during our Anthem was a lousy and disrespectful way to protest some perceived notion that cops are out of control and don't care about how blacks get treated.
You do know the anthems a recent thing to raise money?
As they say, would you rather be black or white here?
My black friend can't drive in certain areas. His car is too nice

I don't disagree with the idea that the MSM is stacked way too much on the left. There is no balance at all.
However, I doubt this was a "goof". I think they wanted to imply that Eagle players have been kneeling during the Anthem.

They should have shown the black power salutes, which in my opinion are much worse anyway.

You do know the anthems a recent thing to raise money?
As they say, would you rather be black or white here?
My black friend can't drive in certain areas. His car is too nice

Nowadays, there is much more power in being able to claim victimhood, than being a straight white male who constantly gets blamed for everything wrong in the world.

As far as your black friend not being able to drive in certain areas, I've got to tell you pal, there are areas all over this country that white people cannot safely drive into. Jesus christ, get a clue dude !

The Eagles never knelt. Trump needed to distract from murdering thousands of Puerto Ricans, ACA repeal failure, and Russian collusion, so he manipulated the dumbest in the country into outrage at 1 player kneeling. Without Trump’s propaganda, the issue would have died out. Instead, Trump badly damaged an American industry, coerced them into caving in to his demands, and then continued his attack on them.

Doesn’t matter that you’re upset. Faux fooled enough people and could care less that they were caught.
FOX viewers don`t use Google. Why would they?

Eagles kneeling on multiple occasions and does not matter when pictures were taken

The Eagles never knelt. Trump needed to distract from murdering thousands of Puerto Ricans, ACA repeal failure, and Russian collusion, so he manipulated the dumbest in the country into outrage at 1 player kneeling. Without Trump’s propaganda, the issue would have died out. Instead, Trump badly damaged an American industry, coerced them into caving in to his demands, and then continued his attack on them.

I know the Eagles players didn't kneel, can you read ?
I'm talking about the kneeling around the league in general.
I also acknowledge Fox was trying to imply that Eagle players have knelt during the anthem when they showed the players praying.

Like I say however, some of the Eagles players displayed the black power salute, which as I've said IMO is worse.

I know the Eagles players didn't kneel, can you read ?
I'm talking about the kneeling around the league in general.
I also acknowledge Fox was trying to imply that Eagle players have knelt during the anthem when they showed the players praying.

Like I say however, some of the Eagles players displayed the black power salute, which as I've said IMO is worse.
:rolleyes:

They were under assault from people that wanted them to deny that a black person’s life ingmatters. You want them to just bend over and take that?

So why is the lying POS Liar in Chief attributing, i.e., lying that the Eagles were kneeling during the anthem.

Forum List

Back