FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Wow. The GOP can't win for losing!!

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest poll.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

According to the Fox News poll, disapproval of the Republican Party has jumped from 46% in September of 2012 to 59% today

This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

Eighty one percent think the government shutdown is a serious problem, and they are blaming John Boehner and Ted Cruz

The behavior of House Republicans isn’t just hurting their 2014 chances. It is damaging the whole Republican Party.

The government shutdown isn’t just bad for Republicans. It’s disastrous.

The Republican Party is being destroyed by their own obsession with Obamacare.

Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

THAT DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA FOX NEWS, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I suggest one read the actual poll rather than the cherry picked opinion of the survey from PoliticusUSA "Real Liberal Politics"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...-support-obamacare-delay-disapprove-congress/

19. Which one of the following comes closest to what you would like to see lawmakers do with the new health care law -- would you like lawmakers to repeal the law entirely, repeal parts of the law, expand the law, or leave it as is?

Total
Repeal it entirely 30%
Repeal parts of the law 24%
Expand it 15%
Leave it as is 26%
(Don't know) 5%

21. Which do you think would be better for you and your family -- the new health care system or the system that was in place before the new health care law?

Total
The new health care system 36%
System that was in place before 52%
(Don't know)12%

22. Several provisions of the health care law have already been delayed. Setting aside how you feel about the law, do you think implementation of it should be delayed for a year until more details are ironed out, or not?

Total
Yes 57%
No 39%
(Don't know) 3%

Question 37 is kind of scary,
This poll states Cruz hurt his cause.
And I have no idea why they threw in the football question. :lol:

Last edited:
The GOP message was wrong but the tone was right. Boehner should have been saying the party would not allow the funding to continue until the waivers for Congress were dropped from the program or the program was revamped acceptance for ALL citizens.

Once Congress thought they could accept the program, the GOP could accept it for the rest of the constituents. If Congress could not come up with an acceptable plan they could live with personally, defund the program until it could be taken apart and reviewed.

That message would have met with approval from all of America.

Yup, people don't know what's in it yet, still Pub fear mongering bs winning...and media cowardice in face of Pub brainwashing charges if anyone tries to explain it...hilarious if it weren't so sad for the country...

Last edited:

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest poll.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

The government shutdown isn’t just bad for Republicans. It’s disastrous.

Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

yesterday on MSNBC I was watching a dialog between bitch McConnall and Runt paul ... they were gloating about shutting down the government ... they were saying that the dems hadn't done the polling on closing down the government and trying to defund ACA ... that we dems were losing in the polls .... that they were winning ... then fox noise comes out with this polling
Priceless

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest

yesterday on MSNBC I was watching a dialog between bitch McConnall and Runt paul ... they were gloating about shutting down the government ... they were saying that the dems hadn't done the polling on closing down the government and trying to defund ACA ... that we dems were losing in the polls .... that they were winning ... then fox noise comes out with this polling
Priceless

That lie was already debunked meathead......

I suggest one read the actual poll rather than the cherry picked opinion of the survey from PoliticusUSA "Real Liberal Politics"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...-support-obamacare-delay-disapprove-congress/

19. Which one of the following comes closest to what you would like to see lawmakers do with the new health care law -- would you like lawmakers to repeal the law entirely, repeal parts of the law, expand the law, or leave it as is?

Total
Repeal it entirely 30%
Expand it 15%
Leave it as is 26%
(Don't know) 5%

21. Which do you think would be better for you and your family -- the new health care system or the system that was in place before the new health care law?

Total
(Don't know)12%

22. Several provisions of the health care law have already been delayed. Setting aside how you feel about the law, do you think implementation of it should be delayed for a year until more details are ironed out, or not?

Total
Yes 57%
No 39%
(Don't know) 3%

And I have no idea why they thew in the football question. :lol:
here's the problem with fox noise polling... they get their polling from republicans viewers responding to their questions... so to say there is only a 4% difference between pulling obama care and keeping it, I would say you guys are in trouble ... big time

Last edited:

And you can't tell a lie with a straight face, but nice try. That website's slogan is "Real Liberal Politics."

Or did you think we were stupid enough to fall for that?

so when a liberal goes to a conservative site and copies the conservative results from the site now were telling a lie ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!! cause it was a liberal site that posted their results ... gotch ya... can this clown be any stupider ???? I mean really ... that ring in his nose must be hurting big time from being dragged around behind boehner ass

Last edited:

Priceless

sorry buddy they were both recorded on video so you keep drinking the koolaid

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect nothing else.
The entire media for the past week has been in a full force anti-republican blitzkrieg.
The ill-informed fall for it hook line and sinker

I would expect nothing else.
The entire media for the past week has been in a full force anti-republican blitzkrieg.
The ill-informed fall for it hook line and sinker

how is it anti-republican when the republicans themselves are not paying attention to the people who got them where they are... are they this dense

sorry buddy they were both recorded on video so you keep drinking the koolaid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziI4h3J0Eg]Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell caught on hot mic talking shutdown strategy - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting that you didn't bother to mention this:

I don't think they poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them (Dems) to say that over and over again

if we keep saying 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that but now we're (Repubs) willing to compromise on this ...

The Dems refuse to negotiate, compromise, talk. Period. They are the ones demanding "my way or the highway". Period. Republicans are representing their constituents (half the country) and the Dems are just saying "fuck you, we won". Yeah, that's the right way to run things. :rolleyes: :eusa_hand:

It seemed to me that, in 2012, the GOP was correct when they called those elections "the last chance to get rid of Obamacare".

If their actions now are altruistic, if they're truly willing to fall on the political sword for what they perceive to be the good of the country, then I guess they have to do what they have to do. But if they really think they'll be rewarded for this in '14 and '16, I really don't see it.

Wonder how long it will take Obamacare to break the bank??

The only winners will be those the taxpayers will be forced to subsidize.

Total
Repeal it entirely 30%
Expand it 15%
Leave it as is 26%
(Don't know) 5%

Total
(Don't know)12%

Total
Yes 57%
No 39%
(Don't know) 3%

And I have no idea why they thew in the football question. :lol:
here's the problem with fox noise polling... they get their polling from republicans viewers responding to their questions... so to say there is only a 4% difference between pulling obama care and keeping it, I would say you guys are in trouble ... big time

So, how is it any different from you getting your information from a CNN/NBC poll?

And you can't tell a lie with a straight face, but nice try. That website's slogan is "Real Liberal Politics."

Or did you think we were stupid enough to fall for that?

so when a liberal goes to a conservative site and copies the conservative results from the site now were telling a lie ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!! cause it was a liberal site that posted their results ... gotch ya... can this clown be any stupider ???? I mean really ... that ring in his nose must be hurting big time from being dragged around behind boehner ass

What? Are you really going to expect me to believe what a biased third rate liberal news website tells me? Or do you have any concept of impartiality?

The GOP needs a spokesperson who can articulate their position. The current set up is absurd, it's like having the GOP Primary debates on the LMSM. Boehner is not the guy, maybe Gary Sinese?

Forum List

Back