FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

Wow. The GOP can't win for losing!!

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest poll.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

The government shutdown isn’t just bad for Republicans. It’s disastrous.

The Republican Party is being destroyed by their own obsession with Obamacare.

Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

THAT DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA FOX NEWS, eh? :eusa_whistle:

If it’s Fox it must be true…

Is the OP talking about this poll?

Fox News Poll: Voters support delaying Obamacare, but oppose defunding it | Fox News

Meanwhile, a quarter of voters blame “Republican leaders such as John Boehner” (25 percent) for the shutdown and about the same number point the finger at President Obama (24 percent). Some 17 percent blame “Tea Party Republicans such as Ted Cruz.” Just 8 percent blame “Democratic leaders such as Harry Reid.” Another 20 percent think all of them are responsible for the shutdown.

By a 48-39 percent margin, voters say they trust Republicans in Congress more than President Obama when it comes to cutting government spending enough to make a difference in the deficit while at the same time not cutting so much that valuable programs are hurt.

Where 30% more voters trust Republicans than dimocraps?

Where the same number of people blame the Stuttering Clusterfcuk as they do the Tea Party?

If the Tea Party is 'Radical' and the same number of people blame the Stuttering Clusterfuck and the Tea Party..... Wouldn't that make the Stuttering Clusterfuck a radical?

The sites I get my news from, the sites that point me to the news.....

Sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes it isn't always easy to agree with their opinions....

But leftist, libturd dimocrap sites. They just simply fucking lie.

Like all dimocraps, they lie. Then they lie to cover the lie. Then, when they get caught in the lie, they have a hissy-fit and do their 'monkey-dance' (like a screaming, pissed-off Chimp) until the accuser (Patriotic Americans) just get tired of dealing with it and move on to doing something productive.

At which point, the dimocrap declares victory.

dimocraps lie. The entire system lies.

Their DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lies, the elected dimocraps lie, most dimocrap voters lie...... The whole thing is just one big lie....

Check this out:

National Park Service Tries To Shutdown Mount Vernon, Doesn’t Realize It Is Funded Privately Not Federally -

mont-vernon-not-shut-down-e1380834213430.jpg

Via The Blaze:

The National Park Service blocked parking lots at George Washington’s Mt. Vernon Estate and Gardens “due to a misunderstanding over the ownership of the spaces,” according to Melissa Wood, Mt. Vernon’s media director.

Mount Vernon officials approached the NPS, which removed the barricades “as soon as they realized their mistake,” Wood says, adding that the Park Service maintains the parking lots, but Mount Vernon owns the property.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Despicable.

But...... We ARE talking dimocraps here

Interesting that you didn't bother to mention this:

I don't think they poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them (Dems) to say that over and over again

if we keep saying 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that but now we're (Repubs) willing to compromise on this ...

The Dems refuse to negotiate, compromise, talk. Period. They are the ones demanding "my way or the highway". Period. Republicans are representing their constituents (half the country) and the Dems are just saying "fuck you, we won". Yeah, that's the right way to run things. :rolleyes: :eusa_hand:

What he's saying is it wasn't "poll tested". That's quit different.

I heard that when John Boehnor went to the meeting at the White House, he started with "we want to delay Obamacare a year" and the entire room erupted in laughter.

106463287.jpg

I gotta wonder how many of our libturd posters actually belong to a dimocrap political advocacy group....

If I had to guess, I'd say at least 75% of them. OFA or something similar.... Douchebags 'R Us.... Whatever.

These people don't come in here to discuss anything, or to even even have a spirited debate or to call each other a few choice names.

They come in here to lie. They're here to push an agenda set forth by the White House.

If you go to different websites and read what the White House is pushing, watch what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM on TV is saying and read their articles the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is printing.....

There is hardly a bit of difference in tone or rhetoric.

dimocraps don't want this shutdown to end. If they did, they wouldn't be calling Republicans 'terrorists' and 'radicals' while mocking them in Public and in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM.

Boys and Girls, I'm gonna tell you like it is...... dimocraps are killing the Country.

All Republicans are asking for is to delay obamacare one year and for the dimocraps to have some fiscal sanity. A compromise could be EASILY reached if dimocrap scum weren't out there calling Republicans names.

EASY. All we'd have to do is delay MANDATORY participation, fines, etc. And let anybody who WANTS to join up.... Join.

The Republicans can walk away with a minor victory and the dimocraps can claim overll victory.

Win-Win.

But dimocraps, being the Nazis they are, want TOTAL Victory. Chicago politics.

They don't want to defeat their opponents, they want to destroy them.

Here's the problem, if Republicans hang tough, and I think they will at this point, the whole Country gets hurt. Everything. Everybody.

It's time for dimocraps to put the Country ahead of petty partisanship.

And I'll tell you something else.....

In the end, it will be dimocraps who get HAMMERED for this.

I mean, absolutely HAMMERED.

People expect to see this little thing called 'Leadership' from their president and so far, he isn't showing any.

Not just here, I mean anywhere on anything.

if we keep saying 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that but now we're (Repubs) willing to compromise on this ...

The Dems refuse to negotiate, compromise, talk. Period. They are the ones demanding "my way or the highway". Period. Republicans are representing their constituents (half the country) and the Dems are just saying "fuck you, we won". Yeah, that's the right way to run things. :rolleyes: :eusa_hand:

I heard that when John Boehnor went to the meeting at the White House, he started with "we want to delay Obamacare a year" and the entire room erupted in laughter.

106463287.jpg

The Dems will not repeat "we will not negotiate". Period. They know if they do they will get the blame that they (also) deserve for the shutdown. Period. They have to keep mum on their lack of compromise, their 'my way or the highway' stance, in order to keep public opinion on their side. Period.

I gotta wonder how many of our libturd posters actually belong to a dimocrap political advocacy group....

If I had to guess, I'd say at least 75% of them. OFA or something similar.... Douchebags 'R Us.... Whatever.

These people don't come in here to discuss anything, or to even even have a spirited debate or to call each other a few choice names.

They come in here to lie. They're here to push an agenda set forth by the White House.

If you go to different websites and read what the White House is pushing, watch what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM on TV is saying and read their articles the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is printing.....

There is hardly a bit of difference in tone or rhetoric.

dimocraps don't want this shutdown to end. If they did, they wouldn't be calling Republicans 'terrorists' and 'radicals' while mocking them in Public and in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM.

Boys and Girls, I'm gonna tell you like it is...... dimocraps are killing the Country.

All Republicans are asking for is to delay obamacare one year and for the dimocraps to have some fiscal sanity. A compromise could be EASILY reached if dimocrap scum weren't out there calling Republicans names.

EASY. All we'd have to do is delay MANDATORY participation, fines, etc. And let anybody who WANTS to join up.... Join.

The Republicans can walk away with a minor victory and the dimocraps can claim overll victory.

Win-Win.

But dimocraps, being the Nazis they are, want TOTAL Victory. Chicago politics.

They don't want to defeat their opponents, they want to destroy them.

Here's the problem, if Republicans hang tough, and I think they will at this point, the whole Country gets hurt. Everything. Everybody.

It's time for dimocraps to put the Country ahead of petty partisanship.

And I'll tell you something else.....

People expect to see this little thing called 'Leadership' from their president and so far, he isn't showing any.

You know what dude. You are like any other pussy muttfuker I have come across in my life. Ima gonna do this and ima gonna do that and ima gonna kick some ass and ima gonna take some names. Kick ass and take names. That's what Ima gonna do.

Then push comes to shove (like it has now) and you all can't beg and back track fast enough to save your sorry asses. Pitiful. Begging has broken out all over this message board by you right wingers. Please negotiate with us, Please.

On a different topic. Why would anyone want to debate the likes of you? Seems like your favorite thing is to say that EVERYONE that you don't agree with is a liar. Fuk you.

106463287.jpg

The Dems will not repeat "we will not negotiate". Period. They know if they do they will get the blame that they (also) deserve for the shutdown. Period. They have to keep mum on their lack of compromise, their 'my way or the highway' stance, in order to keep public opinion on their side. Period.

So repubs have brought us to the shutdown and NOW they think that would be a good time to "negotiate. LMAO. It don't work that way anymore.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to do the negotiations a bit earlier? Instead of refusing to compromise on ANYTHING.

You can't cause the shit to hit the fan then complain that no one wants to negotiate while they are standing in shit. Fix what you started, then there can be talks.

An accurate assessment.

They are making insulting offers -- for example, proposing to fund a few parts of the government that they cherry-pick while allowing the rest to languish. House Speaker John Boehner's approach has been driven by fear: fear of the most right-wing House members, fear of rabid talk-show hosts, fear of the Frankenstein monster of fanatical organizations the party has relied upon to gin up the faithful.

The greatest insult Republicans issued was to the men and women who work for them. The GOP's claim that members of Congress and their employees have an "exemption" from Obamacare is a lie. On the contrary, they are the only people in the country with an existing employer health plan who have been required to buy insurance on the ACA's exchanges.

These are people who labor daily to make their bosses look good. Now Republicans have actually proposed that among the people in the country who already have insurance, these tireless souls become the only ones to give up the employer contribution to their premiums. This amounts to a pay cut ranging from about $5,000 for individuals to $12,000 for those with family coverage. I guess this is a pittance to politicians who spend their time thinking about millionaire "job creators."

Maybe House Republican staffers should form a union.

This cynical attack on the living standards of their own really does show how entirely phony and political (in the very worst sense of that word) Republicans have been in creating this crisis. The government is shut for only one reason: Boehner wants to keep his job. This is not a sufficient cause for throwing hundreds of thousands of other people out of theirs. "This is the conservative right versus the reckless right," said Rep. Chris Van Hollen, the ranking Budget Committee Democrat. "The country should not become the victim of the Republican civil war."

Read more: A Different Sort of Shutdown | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

You know, it's really funny these people smash Obama at every turn and talk of him "getting hammered"

He's in his second term, he constitutionally cannot get reelected again....he's DONE. Why "bother" attacking Obama anymore? If you want to attack anyone at least attack Harry Reid or someone with some significance to the 2016+ elections.

It's fun to watch all of our libturd morons wail, pull their hair and gnash their teeth.

Deep down, they know that the dimocraps will get hammered by this. Once word gets out, once responsible adults start explaining what's going on to the people, once voters look past the lies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and once America decides that they're tired of listening to the excuses by dimocraps....

Check this out:

Government Shutdowns: A History | National Review Online

Overall, the statistics might surprise: Of the 17 shutdowns in America’s history, Democrats controlled the House during 15 and had charge of both chambers during eight. Five shutdowns happened under unified government! This makes sense. Government shutdowns are caused by legitimate and welcome disagreement between equal branches. They are certainly more likely to happen in divided government, but it is not a prerequisite.

What stands out here is not the shutdown itself, but the president and Harry Reid’s public refusal even to engage with Republicans. As Matthews documents, most budget gaps are resolved by the participants’ compromising. The quaint notion that there is no obligation to come to a negotiated agreement because one branch of government “won” would be almost certainly regarded as somewhat odd not only by the architects of America’s constitutional order but by the major players in the previous few decades. Eleven shutdowns ended with a deal, five were resolved with an agreement temporarily to fund the government while debate continued, and one ended with Congress overriding a presidential veto. Stand firm if you want, Mr. President, but the history is against you here.

Deep down, libturds know they're gonna lose this one. They're just afraid to come out from their beds to confront the 'monster' they've created.

Deep down, libturds know they're gonna lose this one. They're just afraid to come out from their beds to confront the 'monster' they've created.

It stills begs the question....why won't boehner just bring the bill to a vote? Because he knows it will pass. He knows he's on the losing side, he's just huddled up trying to hold out until...something...happens.

"The country should not become the victim of the Republican civil war."

Spot on!

106463287.jpg

So repubs have brought us to the shutdown and NOW they think that would be a good time to "negotiate. LMAO. It don't work that way anymore.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to do the negotiations a bit earlier? Instead of refusing to compromise on ANYTHING.

You can't cause the shit to hit the fan then complain that no one wants to negotiate while they are standing in shit. Fix what you started, then there can be talks.

The Dems are the ones who will not compromise/negotiate/talk ... they are as much at fault for the shutdown as the Repubs.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Dems to pass a budget in the past five years so they wouldn't even need to do a cr? Oh, they were too busy shoving the aca down our throats to do their job. You don't see how hypocritical the bolded sentence is, do you? :lol:

Both sides are to blame. Republicans are more than willing to negotiate and have presented numerous solutions. The Dems have done nothing but insist things be done "their way".

Last edited:
The Dems are the ones who will not compromise/negotiate/talk ... they are as much at fault for the shutdown as the Repubs.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Dems to pass a budget in the past five years so they wouldn't even need to do a cr? Oh, they were too busy shoving the aca down our throats to do their job. You don't see how hypocritical this sentence is, do you? :lol:

Both sides are to blame. Republicans are more than willing to negotiate and have presented numerous solutions. The Dems have done nothing but insist things be done "their way".

There is nothing left to negotiate...the budget is already agreed on, a budget written by the GOP House!

What can the GOP offer the Dems?? NOTHING! The terms are set and the only thing left is the GOP wanting to delay ACA. They have played all their cards and don't have anything to put on the table.

You know, it's really funny these people smash Obama at every turn and talk of him "getting hammered"

He's in his second term, he constitutionally cannot get reelected again....he's DONE. Why "bother" attacking Obama anymore? If you want to attack anyone at least attack Harry Reid or someone with some significance to the 2016+ elections.

Stupid little girl :lol:

The problem is that if obama takes it in the ear, he's done.

He will no longer be an effective president. Even his own party will desert him.

Our Allies have.

The Brits deserted him. Israel is deserting him. NATO laughs in his face.

Soon, it will be ALL of America laughing at who I've always called (with good reason) a "Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure"

Even the people of Germany stopped buying into Goebbels' bullshit by 1944.

Kinda hard to convince people you're winning a War when your Cities have been bombed into piles of smoldering rubble.

obama and dimocraps would make Goebbels proud.

It's fun to watch all of our libturd morons wail, pull their hair and gnash their teeth.

Deep down, they know that the dimocraps will get hammered by this. Once word gets out, once responsible adults start explaining what's going on to the people, once voters look past the lies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and once America decides that they're tired of listening to the excuses by dimocraps....

Check this out:

Government Shutdowns: A History | National Review Online

Overall, the statistics might surprise: Of the 17 shutdowns in America’s history, Democrats controlled the House during 15 and had charge of both chambers during eight. Five shutdowns happened under unified government! This makes sense. Government shutdowns are caused by legitimate and welcome disagreement between equal branches. They are certainly more likely to happen in divided government, but it is not a prerequisite.

What stands out here is not the shutdown itself, but the president and Harry Reid’s public refusal even to engage with Republicans. As Matthews documents, most budget gaps are resolved by the participants’ compromising. The quaint notion that there is no obligation to come to a negotiated agreement because one branch of government “won” would be almost certainly regarded as somewhat odd not only by the architects of America’s constitutional order but by the major players in the previous few decades. Eleven shutdowns ended with a deal, five were resolved with an agreement temporarily to fund the government while debate continued, and one ended with Congress overriding a presidential veto. Stand firm if you want, Mr. President, but the history is against you here.

Apparently, you don't recognize gloating when you see it. I've been doing so all week.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Dems to pass a budget in the past five years so they wouldn't even need to do a cr? Oh, they were too busy shoving the aca down our throats to do their job. You don't see how hypocritical this sentence is, do you? :lol:

There is nothing left to negotiate...the budget is already agreed on, a budget written by the GOP House!

What can the GOP offer the Dems?? NOTHING! The terms are set and the only thing left is the GOP wanting to delay ACA. They have played all their cards and don't have anything to put on the table.

A 'budget'?

What budget?

Republicans agreeing to a budget? When?

dimocraps are so stupid, it's hard to fathom.

All they've been doing on this Board during the entire shutdown is crowd the Board, post after post with meaningless drivel, insults, false narratives, lies and misdirects.

fucking idiots.

We come on a thread, try to make a point and all they do is attack the person or what they believe with lies and hate.

Which is why I decided a long time ago that I won't take it anymore, I'm going to give what I get.

ALL Republicans should try that. It's refreshing :)

Forum List

Back