FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

po' intellectually challenged edgy. Have you ever considered posting anything above adolescent level? The aca is the law. Will remain the law. And, thanks to people like you that supported this attempt at extortion, will be a law that will be vastly improve upon in the next 10 years.

point out to me where 'the law' gives the stuttering clusterfuck the power to delay the employer mandate by one year.

The fact is -- it doesn't.

You are just an ignorant little lying sack of shit that toes the party line no matter what.

Eat shit

432123477_waityoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

:lol:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, but, but on Fox this a.m. I saw a graphic that TWENTY ONE OUT OF TWENTY ONE prime time news stories blamed the gop for shutting down the govt. I WAS OUTRAGED BY THIS MEDIA BIAS.

There are many polls concerning the shutdown and republican responsibility, none of them good for Rs.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, I bet there is lots of fingerpointing and infighting. Love it.

There are many polls concerning the shutdown and republican responsibility, none of them good for Rs.

Who is shutting down Monuments to 90 Year-Old Veterans and refusing to treat kids with Cancer?

That manly hunk of a manly man you voted for.

douchebag

You're a liar. Republicans only want for the Individual what the Stuttering Clusterfuck of a miserable piece of fucking shit has already given to his pals in Big Business....

A one year delay.

So which is it?

Are you a pathological liar or an idiot?

tired of lying dimocraps already

Po' intellectually challenged Edgy. Have you ever considered posting anything above adolescent level? The ACA is the Law. Will remain the Law. And, thanks to people like you that supported this attempt at extortion, will be a Law that will be vastly improve upon in the next 10 years.

Point out to me where 'the law' gives the Stuttering Clusterfuck the power to delay the Employer Mandate by one year.

The fact is -- It doesn't.

You are just an ignorant little lying sack of shit that toes the party line no matter what.

eat shit

Your assertion, Edgetho, so you have to prove he can't.

You can't, so he doesn't, and you fail.

Who is shutting down Monuments to 90 Year-Old Veterans and refusing to treat kids with Cancer?

douchebag

Anytime Boehner brings the CR to an up and down vote with no changes, it will pass.

This is on the GOP, and we are losing face to the American people.

That is true. But not only has the GOP been hurt, but also the Democrats. But the one that has been hurt the most is the Tea Party.

Politics
]Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low

It's not that people have all of a sudden starting liking Obamacare, they just don't like the shutdown more than Obamacare.

CBS poll shows shutdown more unpopular than ObamaCare « Hot Air
Poll: Don't Shut Down the Government Over Obamacare - NationalJournal.com

I surmise that this all goes to show that in general, that a majority of people put country over their political beliefs. And that is good.

Last edited:
In the end, it will be dimocraps who get HAMMERED for this.

I mean, absolutely HAMMERED.

People expect to see this little thing called 'Leadership' from their president and so far, he isn't showing any.

Not just here, I mean anywhere on anything.

You know, it's really funny these people smash Obama at every turn and talk of him "getting hammered"

He's in his second term, he constitutionally cannot get reelected again....he's DONE. Why "bother" attacking Obama anymore? If you want to attack anyone at least attack Harry Reid or someone with some significance to the 2016+ elections.

Your false God spent his entire first term (along with his mindless acolytes) blaming President George W. Bush, after GWB served his two terms.

Wow. The GOP can't win for losing!!

Bad News is everywhere for the Republican Party. Even the Fox News poll has found disapproval of the Republican Party jumping to 59% in their latest poll.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party.

The government shutdown isn’t just bad for Republicans. It’s disastrous.

The Republican Party is being destroyed by their own obsession with Obamacare.

Fox News Poll Finds Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing After They Shut Down Government

THAT DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA FOX NEWS, eh? :eusa_whistle:

In a Quinnipiac poll, GOP disapproval is even higher: 74% :eek:

douchebag

The right wanted the government to shut down. That's what happens. Services get cut. The longer they drag this on, the more services get cut.

Po' intellectually challenged Edgy. Have you ever considered posting anything above adolescent level? The ACA is the Law. Will remain the Law. And, thanks to people like you that supported this attempt at extortion, will be a Law that will be vastly improve upon in the next 10 years.

Point out to me where 'the law' gives the Stuttering Clusterfuck the power to delay the Employer Mandate by one year.

The fact is -- It doesn't.

eat shit

Your assertion, Edgetho, so you have to prove he can't.

You can't, so he doesn't, and you fail.

The Law does NOT give the Stuttering Clusterfuck permission to grant a one year delay on the Employer Mandate ONLY.

There's such a thing as common sense you stupid little twat.

Really, you are about an ignorant fuck.

Everybody knows what he did is illegal or, at best, improper.

All Republicans are asking for is that Individuals be given the same consideration that obama's pals in Big Business are being given.

This thing is going to get out of hand to the point that casting blame will be unimportant.

The piece of shit we have in the White House needs to start doing his job.

As far he's concerned, he isn't president of the US, he's president of the dimocrap party and anybody that disagrees with what the dimocrap party wants is beneath his contempt.

Republicans have no choice but to take this thing to the bitter end.

Now.... IF the Stuttering Clusterfuck had a set of balls

What was I thinking :eusa_eh:

That is true. But not only has the GOP been hurt, but also the Democrats. But the one that has been hurt the most is the Tea Party.

Politics

It's not that people have all of a sudden starting liking Obamacare, they just don't like the shutdown more than Obamacare.

I surmise that this all goes to show that in general, that a majority of people put country over their political beliefs. And that is good.

It was initially the teaparty, Kman but Cons allowed it. It's now the Republican hot potato, they tried to pass it to Obama, Obamacare and the senate. The truth is, the shutdown is at the feet of the Republican party, both the house and senate.

Politics

It was initially the teaparty, Kman but Cons allowed it. It's now the Republican hot potato, they tried to pass it to Obama, Obamacare and the senate. The truth is, the shutdown is at the feet of the Republican party, both the house and senate.

You say that like having a budget is a bad thing. ROFL

Im not shocked. I am sure Democrats are probably being disapproved of more as well. Everyone Im talking to blames both parties for the problem.

Politics

You say that like having a budget is a bad thing. ROFL

That isn't what this is about. Try again.

Im not shocked. I am sure Democrats are probably being disapproved of more as well. Everyone Im talking to blames both parties for the problem.

Nope, they really aren't. Some of you need a dose of reality.

Nope...according to the Fox News poll (lol...) disapproval for Democrats has remained steady between 48% and 49% throughout 2013, while GOP disapproval has jumped to nearly 60% during the same timeframe.

Forum List

Back