FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

Geez, originally the Republicans just wanted to destroy Obama, and now people are getting upset because Republicans may have to destroy part of America to do that. Maybe Cruz ought to filibuster again, sort of rejuvenate the party?

It was initially the teaparty, Kman but Cons allowed it. It's now the Republican hot potato, they tried to pass it to Obama, Obamacare and the senate. The truth is, the shutdown is at the feet of the Republican party, both the house and senate.

You say that like having a budget is a bad thing. ROFL

That isn't what this is about. Try again.

Yes it is about the budget. In particular it's about the budget bill. Try again.

At some point, Americans are going to awaken from their stupor and wonder why, if dimocraps control the Senate and the presidency...

Why couldn't they have done something to avert the coming economic meltdown.

At some point, it will no longer matter whose fault it was, the people will turn to the party that controls 2/3 of the law-making bodies of our Government and ask, "Where the fuck were you during all this?"

"What did you do?" "Why didn't you try to negotiate?" "What did you offer"

And the answer will be "Nothing" "duh" and "Nothing" Which perfectly symbolizes the dimocrap party

obama has done nothing but blame everybody but himself for his short-comings the whole time he's been in Office. So far, most people don't really care that much about who's blaming whom.

But if the economy takes a serious shit while the Stuttering Clusterfuck of a piece of shit is president, I can PROMISE you that not just obama bu the entire dimocrap party will get HAMMERED for it.

Just like what happened in 2006 and 2008 to Republicans.

And THAT wasn't even Republicans' fault. This mess is clearly the fault of dimocraps.

Armageddon for dimocrap scum

I love it :)

Let's keep up the name calling and stone-walling dimocraps.

And don't forget to put SWAT Teams at the WWII Memorial.

Some of those old geezers can be pretty tuff :lmao:

At some point, Americans are going to awaken from their stupor and wonder why, if dimocraps control the Senate and the presidency...

At some point, it will no longer matter whose fault it was, the people will turn to the party that controls 2/3 of the law-making bodies of our Government and ask, "Where the fuck were you during all this?"

And the answer will be "Nothing" "duh" and "Nothing" Which perfectly symbolizes the dimocrap party

obama has done nothing but blame everybody but himself for his short-comings the whole time he's been in Office. So far, most people don't really care that much about who's blaming whom.

But if the economy takes a serious shit while the Stuttering Clusterfuck of a piece of shit is president, I can PROMISE you that not just obama bu the entire dimocrap party will get HAMMERED for it.

And THAT wasn't even Republicans' fault. This mess is clearly the fault of dimocraps.

There's like...this river in Africa...it's pretty long. Kinda reminds me of your post.

I demand that the IRS be defunded unless the Bush tax cuts are retroactively repealed, complete with balance due tax bills going out to the wealthy for the last 10 years with overdue penalties....!

It's fun to watch all of our libturd morons wail, pull their hair and gnash their teeth.

Deep down, they know that the dimocraps will get hammered by this. Once word gets out, once responsible adults start explaining what's going on to the people, once voters look past the lies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and once America decides that they're tired of listening to the excuses by dimocraps....

Check this out:

Government Shutdowns: A History | National Review Online

Deep down, libturds know they're gonna lose this one. They're just afraid to come out from their beds to confront the 'monster' they've created.

Apparently, you don't recognize gloating when you see it. I've been doing so all week.

Self Delusion is good for someone like you.

It's certainly better than facing your real life. :dunno:

Life is good - so sadly, you are apparently practicing transference.

Don't worry, Skittletits; nothing is as bad as you fear. Just get out there and face the music. it won't kill you. Heck, you might even meet a girl basement-dweller and hit it off. ;)

Wot?

Po' intellectually challenged Edgy. Have you ever considered posting anything above adolescent level? The ACA is the Law. Will remain the Law. And, thanks to people like you that supported this attempt at extortion, will be a Law that will be vastly improve upon in the next 10 years.

Point out to me where 'the law' gives the Stuttering Clusterfuck the power to delay the Employer Mandate by one year.

The fact is -- It doesn't.

You are just an ignorant little lying sack of shit that toes the party line no matter what.

eat shit

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

:lol:

Oh, he mad!

:rofl:

The Dems are the ones who will not compromise/negotiate/talk ... they are as much at fault for the shutdown as the Repubs.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the Dems to pass a budget in the past five years so they wouldn't even need to do a cr? Oh, they were too busy shoving the aca down our throats to do their job. You don't see how hypocritical this sentence is, do you? :lol:

Both sides are to blame. Republicans are more than willing to negotiate and have presented numerous solutions. The Dems have done nothing but insist things be done "their way".

There is nothing left to negotiate...the budget is already agreed on, a budget written by the GOP House!

What can the GOP offer the Dems?? NOTHING! The terms are set and the only thing left is the GOP wanting to delay ACA. They have played all their cards and don't have anything to put on the table.

A 'budget'?

What budget?

Republicans agreeing to a budget? When?

dimocraps are so stupid, it's hard to fathom.

All they've been doing on this Board during the entire shutdown is crowd the Board, post after post with meaningless drivel, insults, false narratives, lies and misdirects.

fucking idiots.

We come on a thread, try to make a point and all they do is attack the person or what they believe with lies and hate.

Which is why I decided a long time ago that I won't take it anymore, I'm going to give what I get.

ALL Republicans should try that. It's refreshing :)

Nice excuse you got going there. Very powerless, and perfectly matches the Repubs rubber-glue games.

Now, you COULD have been a man of honor. Set a standard. But no. You whine like a six year-old girl "S/H/IT STARTED IT!!!!" And no matter what you see or hear, you have a profanity-laced kneejerk reaction of a nervous breakdown in response.

It's fun to watch all of our libturd morons wail, pull their hair and gnash their teeth.

Deep down, they know that the dimocraps will get hammered by this. Once word gets out, once responsible adults start explaining what's going on to the people, once voters look past the lies in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM and once America decides that they're tired of listening to the excuses by dimocraps....

Check this out:

Overall, the statistics might surprise: Of the 17 shutdowns in America’s history, Democrats controlled the House during 15 and had charge of both chambers during eight. Five shutdowns happened under unified government! This makes sense. Government shutdowns are caused by legitimate and welcome disagreement between equal branches. They are certainly more likely to happen in divided government, but it is not a prerequisite.

What stands out here is not the shutdown itself, but the president and Harry Reid’s public refusal even to engage with Republicans. As Matthews documents, most budget gaps are resolved by the participants’ compromising. The quaint notion that there is no obligation to come to a negotiated agreement because one branch of government “won” would be almost certainly regarded as somewhat odd not only by the architects of America’s constitutional order but by the major players in the previous few decades. Eleven shutdowns ended with a deal, five were resolved with an agreement temporarily to fund the government while debate continued, and one ended with Congress overriding a presidential veto. Stand firm if you want, Mr. President, but the history is against you here.

Deep down, libturds know they're gonna lose this one. They're just afraid to come out from their beds to confront the 'monster' they've created.

You misspelled "Rightwingers".

In the end, it will be dimocraps who get HAMMERED for this.

I mean, absolutely HAMMERED.

People expect to see this little thing called 'Leadership' from their president and so far, he isn't showing any.

Not just here, I mean anywhere on anything.

You know, it's really funny these people smash Obama at every turn and talk of him "getting hammered"

He's in his second term, he constitutionally cannot get reelected again....he's DONE. Why "bother" attacking Obama anymore? If you want to attack anyone at least attack Harry Reid or someone with some significance to the 2016+ elections.

Stupid little girl :lol:

The problem is that if obama takes it in the ear, he's done.

He will no longer be an effective president. Even his own party will desert him.

Our Allies have.

The Brits deserted him. Israel is deserting him. NATO laughs in his face.

Soon, it will be ALL of America laughing at who I've always called (with good reason) a "Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure"

Even the people of Germany stopped buying into Goebbels' bullshit by 1944.

Kinda hard to convince people you're winning a War when your Cities have been bombed into piles of smoldering rubble.

obama and dimocraps would make Goebbels proud.

I wonder why you are coming across as shrill and desperate with that post. :D

Check this out:

Overall, the statistics might surprise: Of the 17 shutdowns in America’s history, Democrats controlled the House during 15 and had charge of both chambers during eight. Five shutdowns happened under unified government! This makes sense. Government shutdowns are caused by legitimate and welcome disagreement between equal branches. They are certainly more likely to happen in divided government, but it is not a prerequisite.

What stands out here is not the shutdown itself, but the president and Harry Reid’s public refusal even to engage with Republicans. As Matthews documents, most budget gaps are resolved by the participants’ compromising. The quaint notion that there is no obligation to come to a negotiated agreement because one branch of government “won” would be almost certainly regarded as somewhat odd not only by the architects of America’s constitutional order but by the major players in the previous few decades. Eleven shutdowns ended with a deal, five were resolved with an agreement temporarily to fund the government while debate continued, and one ended with Congress overriding a presidential veto. Stand firm if you want, Mr. President, but the history is against you here.

Apparently, you don't recognize gloating when you see it. I've been doing so all week.
As have I. And if I may allow myself a conservative moment, I don't care how long this goes on....it's not affecting me. :D

I would expect nothing else.
The entire media for the past week has been in a full force anti-republican blitzkrieg.
The ill-informed fall for it hook line and sinker

The media should be on the Republicans for their shenannigans. Don't whine, your party wants to play, they need to suck it up and see it through. Everyone knows and is very upset they Repubs are using these tactics to get rid of Affordable Healthcare.

How blatantly obvious can they get?.

You're a liar. Republicans only want for the Individual what the Stuttering Clusterfuck of a miserable piece of fucking shit has already given to his pals in Big Business....

A one year delay.

So which is it?

Are you a pathological liar or an idiot?

tired of lying dimocraps already

Speaking of temper tantrums.......:eusa_whistle:

I would expect nothing else.
The entire media for the past week has been in a full force anti-republican blitzkrieg.
The ill-informed fall for it hook line and sinker
Don't you just love it when a fox viewer and limbaugh/hannity supporter calls condemns the "liberal media."

The media should be on the Republicans for their shenannigans. Don't whine, your party wants to play, they need to suck it up and see it through. Everyone knows and is very upset they Repubs are using these tactics to get rid of Affordable Healthcare.

How blatantly obvious can they get?.

You're a liar. Republicans only want for the Individual what the Stuttering Clusterfuck of a miserable piece of fucking shit has already given to his pals in Big Business....

A one year delay.

So which is it?

Did the Stuttering Clusterfuck unilaterally (and probably illegally) delay the Employer Mandate by a year?

Yes he did.

Why is it so out of line for Republicans to ask that he do the same for INDIVIDUALS?

You people lie. You lie about EVERYTHING.

And once the screaming and yelling stops, once we get some oxygen back in the room... dimocraps are going to be held responsible.

Meanwhile, we're staring a full-blown economic collapse in the face with president unwilling to compromise or even discuss compromise.

THAT is a problem. And THAT is something you need to prepare for.

Last edited:

A one year delay.

So which is it?

Did the Stuttering Clusterfuck unilaterally (and probably illegally) delay the Employer Mandate by a year?

Yes he did.

Why is it so out of line for Republicans to ask that he do the same for INDIVIDUALS?

You people lie. You lie about EVERYTHING.

And once the screaming and yelling stops, once we get some oxygen back in the room... dimocraps are going to be held responsible.

Meanwhile, we're staring a full-blown economic collapse in the face with president unwilling to compromise or even discuss compromise.

THAT is a problem. And THAT is something you need to prepare for.

Hmmm . . . and yet, President "Clusterfuck" has a job approval of 45% by the same pollster which measured Congressional job approval at an abysmal 17%. If Obama is a "clusterfuck" but people think he's doing a better job than the GOP by an almost 3:1 margin -- what does that say about the GOP??

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forum List

Back