FOX News Poll: Disapproval Of GOP Skyrocketing

My friend who always voted Republican just got insurance from the exchange for $50 a month.

He said he will never vote Republican again.

That is why Republicans hate Obamacares.

Yeah well my friend who always voted Democrat just got a job earning 10k a month.

He said he will never vote Democrat again.

That is why Democrats hate jobs.

classic Republican bigotry.

has the House voted on a clean bill yet?

Have the Democrats come to negotiate yet?

What does the GOP have to offer?

The GOP can offer an extension of the debt ceiling. Seems like a fair trade. $ for exemptions. After-all, isn't that how all the other exemptions happened? $ for exemptions? Isn't that what Obama Care is about, forcing people to pay democrats?

Last edited:
They Democrats won't know until they get there.

:lol:

The correct answer is nothing.

The correct answer is the Democrats can't hope to know what they have to offer until they sit their obstructionist asses down at the negotiating table.

Bottom line.

Yes! The Democrats are being obstructionist!

The world is upside down!

Templar Kormac's nose is a small penis and his mouth is a gaping asshole.

Sorry, the debt ceiling is not something that should be negotiated.

As our debt goes up, we need to raise the ceiling.

Its that simple.

Have the Democrats come to negotiate yet?

The GOP can offer an extension of the debt ceiling. Seems like a fair trade. $ for exemptions. After-all, isn't that how all the other exemptions happened? $ for exemptions? Isn't that what Obama Care is about, forcing people to pay democrats?

You think threatening to not raise the debt ceiling is a fair negotiating tactic?

Why do all of you have to be so stupid? Can't some of you figure this shit out?

The correct answer is the Democrats can't hope to know what they have to offer until they sit their obstructionist asses down at the negotiating table.

Bottom line.

Should I ask why you are so focused on Templar's organ & orifices?

And yes the world is upside down, been that way since Obama said yes we can change every single thing about this country and you dupes got drunk on his piss.

Its that simple.

Or you do the responsible thing and cut spending.

It's that simple.....

the money has been spent.

the spending was approved.

not raising the debt ceiling now would make us liars and cheats.

why would the GOP even contemplate such an idea?

You think threatening to not raise the debt ceiling is a fair negotiating tactic?

Why do all of you have to be so stupid? Can't some of you figure this shit out?

>> You think threatening to not raise the debt ceiling is a fair negotiating tactic?

Yes.

>> Why do all of you have to be so stupid?

We don't.

>> Can't some of you figure this shit out?

Yes, some of us can.

Bottom line.

What is with you? You pervert.

Nevermind what argument you had... you officially freak me out.

Or you do the responsible thing and cut spending.

It's that simple.....

raising the debt ceiling should be conditional upon NOTHING!!!!!

unless you want us to be a nation of liars and cheats.

Whether or not the debt ceiling is raised, lowered, or remains the same is completely irrelevant to whether or not we, in the general sense, want us to be a nation of liars and cheats. I for one would like to see liars and cheats thrown in jail. But then the democrats would accuse us of fixing the ballots.

See? Thank you for proving my point. Democrats are unwilling to negotiate. Our debt shouldn't be going up, it should be going DOWN.

Common sense.

we're talking about the debt limit.

not the actual debt, dumbass.

the spending was approved.

the money has been spent.

we need to raise the debt limit or we become cheaters and liars.....why would you even consider doing that to the USA?

only Conservatives who hate America would consider using a debt default as a weapon to force budget cuts.

Its that simple.

See? Thank you for proving my point. Democrats are unwilling to negotiate. Our debt shouldn't be going up, it should be going DOWN.

Common sense.

Considering the national debt hasn't gone down since 1960 I'd say that's a high hope.

Forum List

Back