Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

No they are not unqualified but like i said, they know if they speak the truth they will lose their jobs as I have proved happens when they do that.

Are you saying that my experts are not unqualified? I only ask because in post number 144 you said exactly that! NOBODY is forcing my experts to write papers on why the WTC buildings collapsed, but they did anyways. I am sure that your next step is to say that the govt is forcing them to write lies. However this would not make sense as
1) There has been no records of this.
2) They would not put their reputation on the line and take such pride in their work and wouldnt let this happen.
3) A good number of my experts are not even Americans and therefore our govt cannot control what they say.
4) The experts I have shown could simply flee to another nation and speak the truth.
5) There are a number of people (such as Alex Jones) who says over and over that the govt is responsible and he has not been shot down by our govt. Meanwhile, the US govt can easily kill him or threaten him to change his opinion when he first started speaking this on the airwaves.

I also have a hard time believing that all these experts from the top engineering schools in the nation are being quiet b/c they are afraid of losing their jobs. There is just too many of them that haven't spoken up when more would be willing to put their jobs on their line if this was the case. If they were looking for money then they could write a book how it is impossible for the WTC buildings to fall w/o explosives such as Griffith and as a result would be set for life.

As I have said, my experts are from around the world. Engineering professor Asif Usmani could probably get away with saying 9/11 was an inside job but per his paper, he does not believe this.

Also, Bin Laden has admitted to the attacks numerous times on different occasions.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Bin Laden video threatens America
Bin Laden says he ordered 9/11 attacks
The Guardian's Timeline of the tapes

thank you for the info. obviously it will take a great deal of time to thoroughly research all of these experts. however, since you previously did the research you know that every single one of the experts cited received literally thousands of dollars in government grant and research dollars thus making them somewhat sympathetic to the official government' position.

As Divecon mentioned, how many people are then in on it? As we know from the Manhattan Project, vice president Truman wasnt even in on it. However, you and eots claim that MANY people from our govt and a number of others as well, the bbc, fox news, countless professors are in on it and yet I do not know of anyone who has come forth to say that the govt wanted them in on the 9/11 hoax. Many by now would have done this.

however, since you previously did the research you know that every single one of the experts cited received literally thousands of dollars in government grant and research dollars thus making them somewhat sympathetic to the official government' position.

As I have been saying, there are a number of experts that are not Americans. They will not get a grant from the US if they are not from a US university.

Last edited:
the website has since been edited but your library should have the hard copy of the article from the London Times.

Wouldn't someone by now have scanned the article and posted it on the internet? I also tried the searching for, "october 4th london times rudy" and again came short. My question to you is how do you know this to be correct? Do you get the London Times? If so then please scan and post it so we can see what you are talking about.

Last edited:
it took years for the video of the bbc reports of wtc 7 to surface...

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

ya but dive con says your a moron and it would take thousands of people and all media everywhere to keep it quiet.... so there

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

ya but div3excon says your a moron as well...so your debunked toofer

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

ya but divecon says he read in popular mechanics this was not possible...moron

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
eots is still a fucking moron because not one of those quotes actually says they agree with what he claims

it took years for the video of the bbc reports of wtc 7 to surface...

That doesnt mean that they were part of a conspiracy. If you are trying to make the claim the bbc is in on the attacks then you have to provide evidence. What it seems what you are saying is that since the bbc report the fall of WTC 7 before it happened therefore have to be part of a conspiracy. It is as if for the equation of 2 +X + Y = 100, X has to be 50 and Y has to be 48. When in reality many digits could be X and Y. You have to show your work in how you got from the reporting the fall of a building prematurely to government conspiracy. Many reasons could occur for why the building was reported as fallen prematurely. There simply could have been confusion or someone could have misheard someone. Show your work.

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

ya but dive con says your a moron and it would take thousands of people and all media everywhere to keep it quiet.... so there

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

ya but div3excon says your a moron as well...so your debunked toofer

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

ya but divecon says he read in popular mechanics this was not possible...moron

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

As I have shown there are countless engineering professors from the top engineering schools in the world that agree with me. In order for you to make your point you have to discredit the professors I have used. However, that is impossible because they are the top minds in this field. Again, I have engineering professors from Purdue, MIT, Cal Tech, University of Tokyo, Edinburgh, University of Massachusetts, Berkley, and many others. So please discredit my professors to make your point.

These Are Intel Men...RESPONSIBLE FOR BREIFING PRESIDENTS AND TACTICIAL DIRECTORS OF NORAD..who just happen to have phds

Last edited:
better Idea..how about we support their petition for a peer reviewed study and investigation with subpoena powers and wittiness protection

better Idea..how about we support their petition for a peer reviewed study and investigation with subpoena powers and wittiness protection
no, because i dont believe they actually said the bullshit you attribute to them

These Are Intel Men...RESPONSIBLE FOR BREIFING PRESIDENTS AND TACTICIAL DIRECTORS OF NORAD..who just happen to have phds

My professors from around the world obviously have P.h.D.s as well. Again, to make the claim that 9/11 is an inside job, you have you have to discredit my professors. But, as I said, that's impossible as the are the best this world has to offer.

My professors from around the world obviously have P.h.D.s as well. Again, to make the claim that 9/11 is an inside job, you have you have to discredit my professors. But, as I said, that's impossible as the are the best this world has to offer.

they are far from the best in the world ..and they do not include intel experts and top level aviators ..they are not decorated Americans and it is you that would have to discredit them for your conspiracy theory to have any credibility...and you post piles of bullshit links many that say nothing or rehash popular mechanics posing as something separate ..thinking that proves something ,,give me your top ten and their statements and lets compare

Last edited:
no, because i dont believe they actually said the bullshit you attribute to them

but that is simply denial and a crazy conspiracy theory that you have not one shred of evidence to back....and makes you completely unworthy of this discussion

Last edited:
but that is simply denial and a crazy conspiracy theory that you have not one shred of evidence to back....and makes you completely unworthy of this discussion
to deny lunacy is acknowledging the TRUTH

you prove these guys actually said this bullshit

Forum List

Back