Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

okay I dont have much more time left in the day to stay on here for the day-only 30 minutes so I am going to post some stuff that I said I was going to and just because I dont get back to you doesnt mean I am avoiding you Big D, its just there is a lot of stuff I need to post that is going to take several posts and up till the new year.I WILL address all your points, its just I wont be able to till AFTER new years since till then, I got some stuff I want to post showing some books written by some very credible people proving there is a 9/11 coverup.

to deny lunacy is acknowledging the TRUTH

you prove these guys actually said this bullshit

thats why me and eots know the truth because we deny your lunacy and bullshit you post.He has proved it,not his fault your afraid of the truth.:rolleyes:

they are far from the best in the world ..and they do not include intel experts and top level aviators ..they are not decorated Americans and it is you that would have to discredit them for your conspiracy theory to have any credibility...

You are making the claim that 9/11 is an inside job. Therefore you should discredit the people that believe otherwise.

So you don't think that my experts are the best in the world?
If the engineering professors at the top engineering college in the world are the best we have to offer?

Don't you think that the 2003 forensic engineer of the year would be
considered the best in his field?
3rd Forensic Congress
As I have shown in the past, this gentleman agrees with me.

Or how about Professor Bazant? As I have shown this gentleman agrees with me and check out his credentials:
"Engineer Zdeněk P. Bažant is best known as a world leader in scaling research in solid mechanics (1–6). His research focuses on the effect of structure size on structural strength as it relates to the failure behavior of the structure. He also has made outstanding advances in structural stability (7), fracture mechanics (8), the micromechanics of material damage (8–10), concrete creep (11–13), and probabilistic mechanics (6, 8, 14). He was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1996 and to the National Academy of Sciences in 2002, 1 of only 153 members with such a dual appointment. In his Inaugural Article (1), published in this issue of PNAS, Bažant presents a simple justification of the scaling laws for the fracture of quasibrittle materials such as concrete, rock, fiber composites, and sea ice."

Civil and Environmental Engineering - Faculty Profile - Zdenek Bazant

Looks like to me this gentleman would be considered the best in the world, wouldn't you?
give me your top ten and their statements and lets compare

Sure no problem. Give me some time to get it together as I am busy at the moment.

thats why me and eots know the truth because we deny your lunacy and bullshit you post.He has proved it,not his fault your afraid of the truth.:rolleyes:
you gotta be fucking kidding me
you guys post nothing but conspiracy bullshit
not a fact in any of it
sheeesh

You are making the claim that 9/11 is an inside job. Therefore you should discredit the people that believe otherwise.

So you don't think that my experts are the best in the world?
If the engineering professors at the top engineering college in the world are the best we have to offer?

Don't you think that the 2003 forensic engineer of the year would be
considered the best in his field?
3rd Forensic Congress
As I have shown in the past, this gentleman agrees with me.

Or how about Professor Bazant? As I have shown this gentleman agrees with me and check out his credentials:
"Engineer Zdeněk P. Bažant is best known as a world leader in scaling research in solid mechanics (1–6). His research focuses on the effect of structure size on structural strength as it relates to the failure behavior of the structure. He also has made outstanding advances in structural stability (7), fracture mechanics (8), the micromechanics of material damage (8–10), concrete creep (11–13), and probabilistic mechanics (6, 8, 14). He was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1996 and to the National Academy of Sciences in 2002, 1 of only 153 members with such a dual appointment. In his Inaugural Article (1), published in this issue of PNAS, Bažant presents a simple justification of the scaling laws for the fracture of quasibrittle materials such as concrete, rock, fiber composites, and sea ice."

Civil and Environmental Engineering - Faculty Profile - Zdenek Bazant

Looks like to me this gentleman would be considered the best in the world, wouldn't you?

Sure no problem. Give me some time to get it together as I am busy at the moment.
dont bother, they will never believe the truth
they are complete fucking morons

Stating opinion is not fact. You posted that according to Zogby, 40% of Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job and your "proof" is your claim that you read it but never supplied a link. Meanwhile, I have posted the REAL zogby poll and proved that it was only 4.7% of Americans.

Okay this lays to rest that its NOT an opinion that 40% of americans believe in a 9/11 coverup.that its FACT not opinion.do this,go to google and type this in on your google search.type in 9/11 zogby poll.done that? good.Now do you see that second link there that says The raw story? it says it all right there in black and white as you can see-By Now you hvae probably heard of the results out of the recent poll which claims that 42% of americans believe Bush either caused 9/11 or let it happen.dated tues sept 11th 2007 then the second link as you can see is titled-ALL ZOGBY POLL.42% in zogby poll believe US government and 9/11 commission are covering up 9/11. did you see that? those are unbiased facts taken from a aogby poll nationwide. btw,unlike you,I can admit it when I am wrong.the time article i read years ago I went to and looked at recently just said that 48% of new yorkers believe that there is a 9/11 coverup and orchestrated the attacks.thats all time magazine said but that zoby poll i just showed you proves its over 40% nationwide.

Because the magazine DIDNT say that. At least not from what i could find. I have supplied a poll of what I thought you were talking about and never got a response. Here is the link again: “9/11″ Zogby Poll Commissioned By Iran | Sweetness & Light
If this is the one you are talking about then you are completely ignorant of the facts.
FACT: this article is NOT asking if the people believe if they believe 9/11 was an inside job. They are asking if the govt LET it happen. Letting something happen isnt the same as making something happen. A point I have PROVEN to you both COUNTLESS times.

FACT: ONLY 4.7% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.911truth.org/images/ZogbyPoll2007.pdf
This poll was amazingly sponsored by the 9/11 truth movement.

Nobody can deny this FACT.

As I said before almost 4 TIMES the amount of peolpe believe in big foot than the attacks being a hoax.

I didnt answer this b/c I thought it was just a hypothetical question nor is it relevant. To be honest, I have not researched this at all. However, I did see a documentary of this on the history channel and they went through all the points in the movie one by one. They dismissed all the points thoroughly. However, I am sure that you do not believe them at all. Other than this I have not heard anything else on the topic. If you want to start a new thread or have one to show me otherwise then please do so.

No YOUR completely ignorant of the facts.its making it crystal clear there they believe a coverup was done by the government.Only in your world do they believe that about bigfoot more so than 9/11.

You seem to be doing me a favor with that info. If you are saying that the kennedy assassination is true and that is why 70 percent of the people then the 9/11 conspiracy must NOT be true as it has only 4 percent that agree with you.

okay I only got a couple minutes left before i will be able to have the chance to get on the computer again so since I just want to address the poll at the moment I want to talk about this.see this is what I am talking about.i never said that the kennedy assassination is true.I said that PBS-the corporate controlled media was propagating the lie that oswald was the lone assassian.It was one sided,they never even bothered to look at the other side,they then at the end said despite this-70% of americans believe there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy.that zogby poll I SHOWED clearly shows 42% of american believe in a coverup.thats all for now till friday

okay I only got a couple minutes left before i will be able to have the chance to get on the computer again so since I just want to address the poll at the moment I want to talk about this.see this is what I am talking about.i never said that the kennedy assassination is true.I said that PBS-the corporate controlled media was propagating the lie that oswald was the lone assassian.It was one sided,they never even bothered to look at the other side,they then at the end said despite this-70% of americans believe there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy.that zogby poll I SHOWED clearly shows 42% of american believe in a coverup.thats all for now till friday
do you understand that a "cover up" could also be to cover up for failures and not that they actually believe the government DID IT

:rolleyes:

Okay this lays to rest that its NOT an opinion that 40% of americans believe in a 9/11 coverup.that its FACT not opinion.do this,go to google and type this in on your google search.type in 9/11 zogby poll.done that? good.Now do you see that second link there that says The raw story? it says it all right there in black and white as you can see-By Now you hvae probably heard of the results out of the recent poll which claims that 42% of americans believe Bush either caused 9/11 or let it happen.dated tues sept 11th 2007 then the second link as you can see is titled-ALL ZOGBY POLL.42% in zogby poll believe US government and 9/11 commission are covering up 9/11. did you see that? those are unbiased facts taken from a aogby poll nationwide.

What is wrong with you? I have posted this poll (from a different website) adn asked you if this was the one you were referring to. You of course gave me no response. This poll is CLEARLY not saying that over 40% of the US population believe 9/11 was an inside job. Your quote, "42% of americans believe Bush either caused 9/11 or let it happen." Yes they believe that Bush either caused it or let it happen. This is NOT saying that 42 percent believe bush caused it. This is a combination of the people who believe that it was an inside job AND that bush LET it happen. For the last time, below is the official Zogby poll that clearly states that ONLY 4.6/4.7 % of Americans believe it was an inside job. I have shown this to you NUMEROUS time and you keep ignoring it. Amazingly enough this poll was sponsored by the 9/11 truth movement who obviously questions the story of 9/11:

http://www.911truth.org/images/ZogbyPoll2007.pdf

This link is also provided here:
Zogby International
Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and it will be there.

btw,unlike you,I can admit it when I am wrong.the time article i read years ago I went to and looked at recently just said that 48% of new yorkers believe that there is a 9/11 coverup and orchestrated the attacks.thats all time magazine said but that zoby poll i just showed you proves its over 40% nationwide.

You haven't admitted you were wrong over the number of times I have shown you this poll. I can admit when I am wrong, but in this case you are clearly wrong. Did you not read this poll that I have posted all these times? You seem to be twisting around your zogby poll and the times poll. Because 48 % of New Yorkers believe that there is a 9/11 cover up does NOT mean that they believe it was an inside job. They could very well believe that the govt could be covering up their incompetence in LETTING the attacks happen. This doesn't mean they believe that the govt MADE it happen. There is a difference.

Last edited:
No YOUR completely ignorant of the facts.its making it crystal clear there they believe a coverup was done by the government.Only in your world do they believe that about bigfoot more so than 9/11.
Did you not even read the link that you quoted me on? As I said previously, it clearly shows that ONLY 4.6/4.7 believe it was an inside job. Again, your post showed that 40+ percent is a combination of the people who believe that it was an inside job AND that bush LET it happen. Only my poll showed the amount of the population that believe the govt perpetrated the attacks and again it is less than 5%. You have criticized me in the past for not reading your entire posts, even though I do. Meanwhile, it seems you don't read my posts thoroughly. Why can't you see this?

Last edited:
What do polls have to do with anything? Simply because people believe something happened does not mean it did.

true..polls mean little and have no -place in the investigation of a crime..

you mean facts like Mitchel and Deets ?..and the patriots site ?

you mean facts like Mitchel and Deets ?..and the patriots site ?
they are NOT facts
they also ignore the facts
but i realize you will never admit the truth
you are so fully engaged in the stupidity of the troofers that you would never admit that it was exactly as it has been claimed, a terrorist attack

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Website
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

....MORON

Forum List

Back