Fox Newser Arrested

I do not know this person, but I don't watch Fox News.

Well, she is better suited for MSNBC or CNN based on her ideology. She is one of those token personalities meant to "represent the other side". Just as CNN used to have one who is apparently supposed to be a conservative in Ana Navarro on their show.

Last edited:
I do not know this person, but I don't watch Fox News.

Not really a FOX personality, just a foil for the FOX infotainment news talking heads, picked by some of their producers since she is easy and make the talking heads look good. Looks like they'll have to get another one.

You do understand this is one of YOUR people they give airtime to to get "the other" (nutty) point of view, don't you

This is what's so awesome about it. She's a liberal talking head! OP just saw Tucker Carlson show, and shit his pants with delight before even looking into it,lol!

Remember when liberals wanted to nominate this guy for president?

It's probably not even worth explaining, even though he was a regular on all the liberal news networks. Although to be fair, I can't honestly think of anyone who would represent liberals any better than him.

Remember when liberals wanted to nominate this guy for president?

It's probably not even worth explaining, even though he was a regular on all the liberal news networks. Although to be fair, I can't honestly think of anyone who would represent liberals any better than him.
No one forced her, they paid her for her opinion. Hair-brained or not.

She's one of those fake "I only bash the Left" so-called liberals that the entity known as FOXNEWS loves to employ.

I've seen her schtick on that propaganda network a time or two.

Seems like her grifting finally caught up with her.

#GoodRiddanceToBadRubbish #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

She's one of those fake "I only bash the Left" so-called liberals that the entity known as FOXNEWS loves to employ.

What about the 2 hood rats I would like to push off of the Empire State Building.......Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera? Two whining scumbags.

Like most stupid alt left loonies. Fox also has more 'conservative' liberals and their whole network is center left...So there is that too.

What about the 2 hood rats I would like to push off of the Empire State Building.......Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera? Two whining scumbags.
Yeah I hear ya!! Of course they are paid for their leftist POV and Fox does promote them. You never see that in the legacy media.

You do understand this is one of YOUR people they give airtime to to get "the other" (nutty) point of view, don't you
That's what Fox news calls "fair and balanced". No matter how fucking stupid it is, they have to give the insane leftist viewpoint.

Kidnap and torture your elderly mother, take everything she's got and spend it on cocaine, meth, fentanyl and heroin.

Last edited:
She was the loony liberal Carlson had on his show a few times in order to provide all sides in a discussion.
Yep I remember her on Tucker now... Exactly right, she was a huge leftist talking head. She was sickening the way she would defend liberalism or leftist activities or radical leftist cultural ideologies.

Forum List

Back