FOX was never a real news station

They did a study. TWICE. Once about a decade ago and one more recently. They found both times that Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed. People who watched no news at all weren't as misinformed as Fox viewers.

Not MSNBC, FOX. So while Republicans love to brag that Fox beats them all in the ratings, that's scary. Because that means the majority of people are being purposely misinformed. Brainwashed.

Horseshit.

And fuck your "study"

You make make a study say the sky is green if you wanted to.

Just like polls.

Just the same as CNN and MSNBC and the other darlings of the left.

But you would consider them "moderate" because you are an unaware hack.
I see the left slant on MSNBC. Unfortunately you see the left wing slant in everything that's not right wing bullshit.

Horseshit.

And fuck your "study"

You make make a study say the sky is green if you wanted to.

Just like polls.

How can you even deny it after what we found out in the Dominion Lawsuit? Fox is knowingly lying to you.

Let us know when you can prove Rachel Maddow doesn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth. Or when she allows a guest to come on and lie without calling them on it. That's Fox News.

It's funny that even when exposed, you can't see it.

Parenthetically, I don't watch FOX News. I don't watch the other propaganda channels either. I really hope you're not one of the mindless horde that think the other talking heads are neutral or unbiased for some reason.

FOX has succeeded precisely BECAUSE the other channels are untrustworthy and very biased.
No sir. Fox News is successful because conservatives don't want to hear the facts. They want to go to a place where

a. They are told they are right
b. Where they can hear things that confirm they aren't alone.

No sir. Misinformed means you have been told they have the dirt on Hunter, or that Democrats stole the election. Or that Man made climate change isn't real. Or that Biden isn't doing a good job. Or that Ukraine is the bad guy not Russia.

I notice my buddy who watches Fox knows all about Hunter but nothing about the crimes Trump is being charged with. Now that means he's being uninformed. Not misinformed.

Those are all opinions you don't like. And some I don't like. But your side thinks there is only one opinion on anything, so that's why you come up with the misinformation bullshit.

It's just more smug lefty " me smarter than you, unga bunga" bullshit.

They did a study. TWICE. Once about a decade ago and one more recently. They found both times that Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed. People who watched no news at all weren't as misinformed as Fox viewers.

Not MSNBC, FOX. So while Republicans love to brag that Fox beats them all in the ratings, that's scary. Because that means the majority of people are being purposely misinformed. Brainwashed.

Who is "they"?

:auiqs.jpg:

That you can say that and say not a word about the other drama queen liars in MSM says a lot about you.
WTF do you want? I said they were the best. They are the best because they got an 8 year jump start on TV and co-opted the Rabid Right Wing radio audience too boot. Doesn't that imply that others are copying their 'opinion as news' model of propaganda?

How can you even deny it after what we found out in the Dominion Lawsuit? Fox is knowingly lying to you.

Let us know when you can prove Rachel Maddow doesn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth. Or when she allows a guest to come on and lie without calling them on it. That's Fox News.

It's funny that even when exposed, you can't see it.

They don't lie to me. You make erroneous assumptions about others on a constant basis. I don't watch FOX and don't any other of the wacked out liars either.

I don't give a happy horseshit about Maddow and what difference does it make if she believes the shit she spews? That almost makes her lies worse than the others. She's a media hack and you can trust one of those fortune machines at the fair sooner than you can her stupid face.

What's funny is you people imploding about FOX all the time and ignore the rest.

Dirty little hypocrites.

Like Maddow had to pretend she's an entertainer and not a news person?

Did Fox actually admit anything or did they just settle?
Murdoch conceded that Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo, and former host Lou Dobbs promoted the falsehood about the presidential contest being stolen.

Rebecca Tushnet, the Frank Stanton Professor of First Amendment Law at Harvard Law School, described Dominion’s evidence as a “very strong” filing that “clearly lays out the difference between what Fox was saying publicly and what top people at Fox were privately admitting.”

Tushnet said that in her years of practicing and teaching law, she had never seen such damning evidence collected in the pre-trial phase of a defamation suit.

“I don’t recall anything comparable to this

Murdoch conceded that Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo, and former host Lou Dobbs promoted the falsehood about the presidential contest being stolen.

Rebecca Tushnet, the Frank Stanton Professor of First Amendment Law at Harvard Law School, described Dominion’s evidence as a “very strong” filing that “clearly lays out the difference between what Fox was saying publicly and what top people at Fox were privately admitting.”

Tushnet said that in her years of practicing and teaching law, she had never seen such damning evidence collected in the pre-trial phase of a defamation suit.

“I don’t recall anything comparable to this

Tushnet is probably a raving lefty twat, some source ya got there.

Dominion had it easy because the judge never let anyone discover Dominion's source code.

Neither one publicly admitted such in a court of law like "Faux Not News" did, or was forced too. If you can't tell opinion from news then you're like most Americans..........Click bait.
CNN has admitted it multiple times.

Let's face it, FOX has their view of the news and then there is everyone else's view of news. How many times do you look at FOX and ask, where did they get that news from? Now they are pushing the Biden impeachment investigation. What is that based on? Is it based on a debunked FBI memo?
That's why I never understood why a rabid Dimtard like you watched them all the time.

Tushnet is probably a raving lefty twat, some source ya got there.

Dominion had it easy because the judge never let anyone discover Dominion's source code.
Didn't "Faux Not News" settle buy paying nearly a quarter Billion dollars for the lying privilege?

Let's face it, FOX has their view of the news and then there is everyone else's view of news. How many times do you look at FOX and ask, where did they get that news from? Now they are pushing the Biden impeachment investigation. What is that based on? Is it based on a debunked FBI memo?
Fox isn’t a real news station now.

Fox is entertainment for conservatives who tune in to be lied to; Fox is a source of rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Fox is propaganda, not news.

Fox isn’t a real news station now.

Fox is entertainment for conservatives who tune in to be lied to; Fox is a source of rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Fox is propaganda, not news.
And again, why do you wackos spend so much time watching it then?

Forum List

Back