FOX was never a real news station

Different goal. After Trumpybears loss, his media outlet, "Faux Not News" went the extra mile and attacked the entire system with lies, not just lies about the politician he lost too. Never saw any of the so called liberal press attack the system after Hillary conceded her loss in 2016.
Of course Fox News is bogus bull shit. Just like all other establishment old media outlets.

They did a study. TWICE. Once about a decade ago and one more recently. They found both times that Fox Viewers were the most misinformed. Not uninformed. People who watched no news at all weren't as misinformed as Fox viewers.

Not MSNBC, FOX. So while Republicans love to brag that Fox beats them all in the ratings, that's scary. Because that means the majority of people are being purposely misinformed. Brainwashed.
bobo people with any kind of brain power can figure out who is feeding them bullshit or not.....you sound like you are a tad brainwashed yourself.....

Those are all opinions you don't like. And some I don't like. But your side thinks there is only one opinion on anything, so that's why you come up with the misinformation bullshit.

It's just more smug lefty " me smarter than you, unga bunga" bullshit.
Sorry, no. There is no OPINION on if the election was rigged. There's lies and truth. Kelly Ann Conway told us the truth when she said you guys are using alternative facts

It's really insane what's going on in this country. You righties have lost your minds.

bobo people with any kind of brain power can figure out who is feeding them bullshit or not.....you sound like you are a tad brainwashed yourself.....

These people don't have brainpower. Theyre the typical stupid voter being duped. Fox was exposed. They told their viewers the election was rigged. They lied.

Tell me the last time MSNBC lied? Or you found a lie at HuffPo?

These people don't have brainpower. Theyre the typical stupid voter being duped. Fox was exposed. They told their viewers the election was rigged. They lied.

Tell me the last time MSNBC lied? Or you found a lie at HuffPo?
so you need those heavily backed party so called news services to tell you whats what?.........yea you are a tad brainwashed....

They are the best of the propaganda channels. They don't even hide it anymore. They feed their customers with the lies they want to hear to keep them happy and watching so they can charge more for advertisements. It's public knowledge and their customer base doesn't care, they love their lies.
That makes them no different than any news network. Next.

Sorry, no. There is no OPINION on if the election was rigged. There's lies and truth. Kelly Ann Conway told us the truth when she said you guys are using alternative facts

It's really insane what's going on in this country. You righties have lost your minds.
The truth is the election was stolen by highly organized and obvious fraud. Period.

There is opinion about things like ballot harvesting and weird issues during the counting that no one in the locally democrat controlled areas want to even discuss.

Early voting and remote voting are frowned upon in many countries for a reason, it's almost like you think election fraud simply doesn't exist, anywhere, ever.

The truth is the election was stolen by highly organized and obvious fraud. Period.
:thup: and when you take sealybobo smellybozo to school on that and hand his ass to him on a platter with overwhelming evidence he cant refute.this is what he does EVERYTIME in defeat everytime he is schooled and checkmated on this.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
baby-crying.jpg

he is the most obvious biased troll on this site.He has the most fucked up logic on the planet that Bush stole the election from gore but there was no evidence that there was election fraud in this last election even though there was ten times much more massive evidence in this one than in 2000.

smellybozo cannot accept reality election fraud has gone on for DECADES now benefitting BOTH parties and his commie here Biden was the latest president that beneffitted from it.

Last edited:
so you need those heavily backed party so called news services to tell you whats what?.........yea you are a tad brainwashed....

Where do I get my info from. First, I hear the news either here, on ABC Morning News, Huffpo or MSNBC. Sometimes I go to see what Fox is talking about too.

But so all I do is find out what's being discussed in the news that day. I'm sure I come to a conclusion much the same way you do. Maybe you listen to right wing media on the radio like Rush god rest his soul. Or the 5 right wing radio hosts who all said covid was a hoax and then all 5 died of covid.

There is no left equal to right wing radio. We don't even have one radio station. It's not that there isn't a market for it. But the right wing corporations who purchased all the airwaves won't let progressive radio on the air. They got rid of fairness doctrine.

Even if Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann would make them a lot of money by giving them 4 hours out of 24 every day, they would rather not let that liberal truth out there. Randi Rhodes was constantly explaining exactly how, when and why Republicans are duping middle class Americans, with wedge issues. They got you duped.

Where do I get my info from. First, I hear the news either here, on ABC Morning News, Huffpo or MSNBC. Sometimes I go to see what Fox is talking about too.

But so all I do is find out what's being discussed in the news that day. I'm sure I come to a conclusion much the same way you do. Maybe you listen to right wing media on the radio like Rush god rest his soul. Or the 5 right wing radio hosts who all said covid was a hoax and then all 5 died of covid.

There is no left equal to right wing radio. We don't even have one radio station. It's not that there isn't a market for it. But the right wing corporations who purchased all the airwaves won't let progressive radio on the air. They got rid of fairness doctrine.

Even if Randi Rhodes or Thom Hartmann would make them a lot of money by giving them 4 hours out of 24 every day, they would rather not let that liberal truth out there. Randi Rhodes was constantly explaining exactly how, when and why Republicans are duping middle class Americans, with wedge issues. They got you duped.
Sirius XM has left wingers spouting propaganda. Reality awaits.

They don't lie to me. You make erroneous assumptions about others on a constant basis. I don't watch FOX and don't any other of the wacked out liars either.

I don't give a happy horseshit about Maddow and what difference does it make if she believes the shit she spews? That almost makes her lies worse than the others. She's a media hack and you can trust one of those fortune machines at the fair sooner than you can her stupid face.

What's funny is you people imploding about FOX all the time and ignore the rest.

Dirty little hypocrites.
:yes_text12::thankusmile:yeah deannalw smellybozo proves to the entire board he is a retard. he thinks he knows all about my life trying to tell me things like I am a republican,never mind the hundreds of thousands of times over the past ten years at least i have made threads about how evil and corrupt Bush is.:cuckoo:

Thats news to me that I am a republican the fact i have always stated JFK was the best president of the 20th century and STILL is my favorite president and that the last republican president we had that was a conservative was calvin coolidge yet according to this fags logic.Im a republican he trys to tell me.:rofl:

Last edited:
Sirius XM has left wingers spouting propaganda. Reality awaits.
Is that where they all went?

SiriusXM Progress​

Progressive Politics

Channel 127
SiriusXM Progress amplifies voices demanding justice, equality, and liberty for all. Hear progressive viewpoints from a wide range of voices including Zerlina Maxwell, Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, Michelangelo Signorile, Dean Obeidallah, John Fugelsang, and more.

Cool. I don't listen anymore. It just pisses me off now. In the 2000's I used to listen to Air America on my way to and from work. I worked an hour away so I'd hear sometimes 4 different hosts. One ending and one beginning in the morning and same on the drive home. Man I loved Randi Rhodes.

Randi Rhodes lost the DINO's when she called Hillary and Geraldine Ferraro whores. Or something like that. They were trying to steal the nomination away from Obama and by that time Randi was fully supporting Barrack. Stephanie Miller, Ed Schultz, The Young Turks and Randi Rhodes. Looks like Thom and Stephanie are still around. Rachel Maddow too.

Fox CNN/ MSNBC isn’t a real news station now.

Fox CNN/MSNBC is entertainment for conservatives liberals who tune in to be lied to; Fox CNN/ MSNBC is a source of right leftwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Fox CNN/ MSNBC is propaganda, not news.

Just another example of the talk radio crowd overcompensating by a factor of ten and playing it off as nothing.

Yes, much of the media leans left. And led by the early manipulation by Limbaugh, the talk radio crowd believe that "lean" means "full commie", because they don't understand degree or nuance.

So in their minds, Fox is no more right leaning than any media outlet that leans left.

Limbaugh was the father of the alternate universe, and this is how he did it.

Forum List

Back