Foxnews traumatized by Election Outcome

They covered the Dem's despicable campaign ad lies for weeks, Dem's lied and won shocker. What's funny is you people have to lie to get a win, poor libs they have to remain closeted.

They covered the Dem's despicable campaign ad lies for weeks, Dem's lied and won shocker. What's funny is you people have to lie to get a win, poor libs they have to remain closeted.

What did Northam lie about?

What didn't he lie about? If the libs openly ran on their beliefs and didn't lie about their opponents they would lose most elections because liberals are filthy lowlife scum.

g
Screenshot_2017-11-08-10-28-42.png

I don't know that the Presidential Election night meltdown on MSNBC can ever be topped in terms of a news crew/channel ever being "traumatized".

Carville snapped like a twig, Maddow was looking for a rope and, as a group, it looked like a suicide club- and for a lot more than 100 minutes. That shit went on until Hillary sent her messenger boy out to send all of her cultists home.

The house, the senate, the oval and supreme court appointments got flushed last November. If libs weren't so askeered of weapons I'm pretty sure someone would've ate a bullet on live TV.....

What didn't he lie about? If the libs openly ran on their beliefs and didn't lie about their opponents they would lose most elections because liberals are filthy lowlife scum.

You sound like a sore loser.

Fox News Went 100 Minutes Tuesday Night Without Discussing the Republican Loss in Virginia

Fox News Went 100 Minutes Tuesday Night Without Discussing the Republican Loss in Virginia

No wonder the Right gives them cult like devotion.
Once again you prove that the left seemingly watches more Fox than most righties.

Oh I do as well, one has to know what the ultra religious zealots are up to , as the women dress half naked and show their cleavages and legs.

That's funny as hell. It' sad that they literally have to hide the news from their viewers. I wonder if they talked about cheeseburger emojis again.

Well, FOX openly admits that it is NOT a news outlet (entertainment and right wing propaganda is more like its dubious "mission.")

You sound like a sore loser.

Liberace' aint sore, just a LOSER.

What, at midnight? I was watching and they talked about it. Even slates article disputes their title. And traumatized? I know you know the Dem candidates were favored in those blue states and ahead in the polls, so much to do about nothing, with heaping teaspoons of dishonesty piled on top.

I figured it out. You were wanting non stop bashing of the winners, like CNN and NBC do after Rep candidates win. That's what you were hoping for, and what sets Fox apart from them, and why they have more viewers.

Forum List

Back