Foxnews traumatized by Election Outcome

I’m glad democrats finally think there’s a glimmer of hope for them. Maybe we’ll see a little less whining and crying.

So, I find this post interesting because it's so oblivious particularly when it comes from the people who get sent into hysterics because a black guy decides to kneel.

Funny how CNN wasn't traumatized by an avid fan murdering 28 people at a church service but the (still angry,crazy) left thinks Fox was traumatized by an election.

Avid fan? He was a white, Christian domestic abuser...that's Conservative to a "T".

I’m glad democrats finally think there’s a glimmer of hope for them. Maybe we’ll see a little less whining and crying.

So, I find this post interesting because it's so oblivious particularly when it comes from the people who get sent into hysterics because a black guy decides to kneel.
I’m not surprised you’d try to equate the two.

Well, we are talking whining and hysteric responses. Y'all threatened to boycott the NFL (yeah-fucking-right) because seeing a black guy kneel offended your delicate sensibilities so much. You literally cannot even see a black guy kneeling on TV without shitting your pants. That's how emotional, hysterical, and whiny you are.

I don't know that the Presidential Election night meltdown on MSNBC can ever be topped in terms of a news crew/channel ever being "traumatized".

Carville snapped like a twig, Maddow was looking for a rope and, as a group, it looked like a suicide club- and for a lot more than 100 minutes. That shit went on until Hillary sent her messenger boy out to send all of her cultists home.

The house, the senate, the oval and supreme court appointments got flushed last November. If libs weren't so askeered of weapons I'm pretty sure someone would've ate a bullet on live TV.....
The whole world was like that...because decent people know the consequences of the likes of Trump being in charge will lead to. Payback is coming and fast.

Well, we are talking whining and hysteric responses. Y'all threatened to boycott the NFL (yeah-fucking-right) because seeing a black guy kneel offended your delicate sensibilities so much. You literally cannot even see a black guy kneeling on TV without shitting your pants. That's how emotional, hysterical, and whiny you are.
Im also not surprised you’d think only republicans love and respect this country. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would think a few democrats feel the same way.

Im also not surprised you’d think only republicans love and respect this country. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would think a few democrats feel the same way.

Conservatives and Republicans absolutely do not love and respect this country.

Oh goody, more of the liberals most extreme projection of any demographic on earth; grumbling & being disappointed is NOT the same thing as you liberals' violent, deeply psychotic, criminal, sadistic, child-assaulting, murderous, raging, sobbing, screaming baby tantrums. You liberals have taken projection to such a cartoonish extreme, I'll bet Sigmund Freud would be jizzing his pants over you humanoids.

Funny how CNN wasn't traumatized by an avid fan murdering 28 people at a church service but the (still angry,crazy) left thinks Fox was traumatized by an election.

Avid fan? He was a white, Christian domestic abuser...that's Conservative to a "T".
A white atheist registered democrat and CNN fan who cracked his step son's skull murders 28 people and the crazy left calls him a "conservative". I rest my case.

They covered the Dem's despicable campaign ad lies for weeks, Dem's lied and won shocker. What's funny is you people have to lie to get a win, poor libs they have to remain closeted.

What did Northam lie about?

What didn't he lie about? If the libs openly ran on their beliefs and didn't lie about their opponents they would lose most elections because liberals are filthy lowlife scum.

You sound like a sore loser.

Right we control the House, Senate, White House and we are the sore losers what are you smoking lib? :laugh:

With all that control, how's that banning all abortion working out for you?

Hillary lost, its still funny :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you deny that you Dem's lied your ass off? Here let me laugh at you :laugh:

What did the Democrats lie about? Can your small, feeble little mind even come up with one example, or are you just going to regurgitate something about how there's too many you can't even name one?

Your post is dripping with desperation, any more insults or are you finished now?

That's funny as hell. It' sad that they literally have to hide the news from their viewers. I wonder if they talked about cheeseburger emojis again.

Well, FOX openly admits that it is NOT a news outlet (entertainment and right wing propaganda is more like its dubious "mission.")
Remember when FoxNews used to be anti-Trump?

Forum List

Back