France Knows Who Is And Is Not Their Enemy

Working well for them so far, ain't it.

There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

That said, I am looking into ways to help Syrian refugees.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.
It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.

No, it's not common sense. Common sense would dictate that you actually read up on what the process is for these refugees to come into the US instead of letting Rush Limpballs tell you what it is. It takes up to two years for these refugees to complete the screening processing.

Up to two years for complete screening process? Someone dropped the ball then.

BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480 » 100percentfedUp.com

The 10,000 Syrian refugees are first flown to the United States, according to the French news wire Agence France-Presse, with the State Department paying the International Organization for Migration (IOM) for the airfare.

Then, once the refugees arrive in the country, they could be dispersed across the 180 cities listed above, where they are to aided within the first 30 to 90 days in settling and finding employment in the area.

After approximately 90 days, refugees are no longer eligible for the State Department-funded support that they were receiving through migrant and refugee services. However, they are able to join support programs through the Department of Health and Human Services.
Within the first 30-90 days the refugees are settling in among the US population and finding employment. So much for the complete two year screening process, eh? Did I mention that 70% of these refugees are MAM's - Military age Males? Yes, they are. Only 30% of these refugees are women and children. The truth is you do not know who these people are and neither do we.

The process is bring refugees into country, disperse refugees across the USA to 180 cities, give them aid for the first 30 -90 days in resettling and finding employment and then? Screen them (do background checks, etc.) for their eligibility to be here for the next two years!

So much for common sense!

Last edited:
There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.
It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.

No, it's not common sense. Common sense would dictate that you actually read up on what the process is for these refugees to come into the US instead of letting Rush Limpballs tell you what it is. It takes up to two years for these refugees to complete the screening processing.

BREAKING! First 10,000 Syrian Refugees Arrive In LA: Estimated Cost To Taxpayers For Family Of Four Is $257,480 » 100percentfedUp.com

The 10,000 Syrian refugees are first flown to the United States, according to the French news wire Agence France-Presse, with the State Department paying the International Organization for Migration (IOM) for the airfare.

Then, once the refugees arrive in the country, they could be dispersed across the 180 cities listed above, where they are to aided within the first 30 to 90 days in settling and finding employment in the area.

After approximately 90 days, refugees are no longer eligible for the State Department-funded support that they were receiving through migrant and refugee services. However, they are able to join support programs through the Department of Health and Human Services.
Within the first 30-90 days the refugees are settling in among the US population and finding employment. So much for the complete two year screening process, eh? Did I mention that 70% of these refugees are MAM's - Military age Males? Yes, they are. Only 30% of these refugees are women and children. The truth is you do not know who these people are and neither do we.

The process is bring refugees into country, disperse refugees across the USA to 180 cities, give them aid for the first 30 -90 days in resettling and finding employment and then? Screen them (do background checks, etc.) for their eligibility to be here for the next two years!

They do screen and do background checks. The most extensive of any immigrant or refugee.

How Do Syrian Refugees Get Into the US

Potential refugees first apply for refugee status through the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR), the international body in charge of protecting and assisting refugees.

The UNHCR essentially decides who merits refugee status based on the parameters laid out in the 1951 Refugee Convention, which states that a refugee is someone who "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality, and is unable to, or owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country."

If it's demonstrated that the refugee in question meets the above conditions, the applicant may be referred by the UNHRC for resettlement in a third country, such as the United States, where he or she will be given legal resident status and eventually be able to apply for citizenship.

After the UNHCR refers a refugee applicant to the United States, the application is processed by a federally funded Resettlement Support Center, which gathers information about the candidate to prepare for an intensive screening process, which includes an interview, a medical evaluation and an interagency security screening process aimed at ensuring the refugee does not pose a threat to the United States.

The average processing time for refugee applications is 18 to 24 months, but Syrian applications can take significantly longer because of security concerns and difficulties in verifying their information.

Once they've completed that part of the process, the refugee is paired with a resettlement agency in the United States to assist in his or her transition to the country. That organization provides support services, such as language and vocational training, as well as monetary assistance for housing and other necessities.​

Stretching Facts on Syrian Refugees
UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.​

Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old. These numbers were as of Sept. 6.​

And aren't you one of those extra crunchy buckets of Christian? Tell me, what refugees would Jesus refuse?

If the French wish to further water down their culture, feel free.
Years from now when they wonder what happened to their country they can sit around and scratch their heads.

I totally agree.

France should know better. They have been letting Muslims into their country for decades. They have also been having problems with a society, i.e. Muslims, who don't assimilate. Now they have over one hundred dead.

If they continue to let Muslims in who can say what will happen.

I'm sure the French citizens aren't keen on letting them in and the Govt. seems to think being humane is better than protecting it citizens.

Yeah. What common sense?? Obama and his posse have 0 common sense.

No wonder the folks in Europe are pissed when you consider how much these people are costing them.

Yet Obama seems to think we Americans want to pay the cost to bring and keep these non citizens to America.

There is no common sense in our Govt. Not one iota.

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

France Still Planning to Accept 30,000 Refugees, Hollande Says

You confuse courage with being stupid. You're a Liberal. It's an automatic thing with you.

While you confuse being a fucking pussy (apologies to pussies worldwide) with being prudent.

Being prudent and wary aren't in their vocabulary.

Being humane, merciful and stupid is.

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

You confuse courage with being stupid. You're a Liberal. It's an automatic thing with you.

While you confuse being a fucking pussy (apologies to pussies worldwide) with being prudent.

Jesus sure was a stupid fuck, wasn't he?

If France stopped taking in these desperate refugees fleeing certain death, then the terrorists win.

They have already defeated the American GOP.

The French have balls. Good for them. Americans are the surrender monkeys now.
^ that

There you go again saying we. You don't get to decide for me. I know you're doing nothing more than the bidding of your ****** President. You might think what he wants is good but that proves you're too stupid to think for yourself. Bend over and grab your ankles for your BOY.

what a racist shit stain you are. I think you missed the google result for the forum you really belong on. It starts w/ an "S"

It sure seems like our resident USMB conservatives are upset.

According to the USMB conservatives I am not a conservative, and I do object to President Obama plan to bring Syrian Refugees within the U.S. Borders.

You better pray that none of them commit a terrorist act because if they do then You, his supporters, and President Obama should be held accountable, and treated as enemies of the state!

Simple as that, and before you go off on me remember the rise of ISIL happen under Bush because of the removal of Saddam from Iraq, and the creation of ISIL happen during the Clinton era, so I am not some blind partisan hack when discussing the actual threat of ISIL!

There you go again saying we. You don't get to decide for me. I know you're doing nothing more than the bidding of your ****** President. You might think what he wants is good but that proves you're too stupid to think for yourself. Bend over and grab your ankles for your BOY.

what a racist shit stain you are. I think you missed the google result for the forum you really belong on. It starts w/ an "S"

The shit stain in on your lips from puckering up to Obama's ass.

They do screen and do background checks. The most extensive of any immigrant or refugee.

Potential refugees first apply for refugee status through the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR), the international body in charge of protecting and assisting refugees.

The UNHCR essentially decides who merits refugee status based on the parameters laid out in the 1951 Refugee Convention, which states that a refugee is someone who "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality, and is unable to, or owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country."

If it's demonstrated that the refugee in question meets the above conditions, the applicant may be referred by the UNHRC for resettlement in a third country, such as the United States, where he or she will be given legal resident status and eventually be able to apply for citizenship.

After the UNHCR refers a refugee applicant to the United States, the application is processed by a federally funded Resettlement Support Center, which gathers information about the candidate to prepare for an intensive screening process, which includes an interview, a medical evaluation and an interagency security screening process aimed at ensuring the refugee does not pose a threat to the United States.

The average processing time for refugee applications is 18 to 24 months, but Syrian applications can take significantly longer because of security concerns and difficulties in verifying their information.

Once they've completed that part of the process, the refugee is paired with a resettlement agency in the United States to assist in his or her transition to the country. That organization provides support services, such as language and vocational training, as well as monetary assistance for housing and other necessities.​

UNHCR’s data show that 50.5 percent of refugees are women. Females age 18 to 59 make up 23.9 percent of the refugees, while males in that age group make up 21.8 percent.​

Even younger males — age 12 to 17 — represent 6.5 percent of refugees, while females that age are 6.1 percent. The majority of refugees — 51.1 percent — are under age 17, including 38.5 percent who are younger than 12 years old. These numbers were as of Sept. 6.​

And aren't you one of those extra crunchy buckets of Christian? Tell me, what refugees would Jesus refuse?

What do you not get about the FBI Director saying we can't do it properly.

Working well for them so far, ain't it.

The FBI Director said it can't be done properly.

Tell me how you vet someone for which their is no background information? Common sense says you can't. If you have nothing to use with which to vet, it could be 20 year process and still couldn't be done properly.

That's not what he said you racist, homophobic shitstain on humanity.

The actual statement was "there are too many gaps in the data available to us". In other words, it can't be done properly you freak of nature piece of dogshit.

yep. Looks like the resident rw racist is spazzing-out

rw'ers are showing their yellow bellies in this thread.

yep. Looks like the resident rw racist is spazzing-out

rw'ers are showing their yellow bellies in this thread.

Looks like the resident asslicker is trying to move himself up in line to the more black ass.

Jesus sure was a stupid fuck, wasn't he?

Yes. Yes he was.

The actual statement was "there are too many gaps in the data available to us". In other words, it can't be done properly you freak of nature piece of dogshit.

What he said, you racist, homophobic pussy, is this:

“I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.”

Can you give me an absolute assurance that someone that buys a gun in the United States will not use it against a bunch of kids at an Elementary School? No? Guess we don't let anyone have guns then, right?

What he said, you racist, homophobic pussy, is this:

“I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.”

Can you give me an absolute assurance that someone that buys a gun in the United States will not use it against a bunch of kids at an Elementary School? No? Guess we don't let anyone have guns then, right?

What I posted is also what he said.

Oh, another one that thinks the gun is at fault. If you don't think we should have guns, my challenge is for you to try and take mine.

Forum List

Back