France Knows Who Is And Is Not Their Enemy

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

France Still Planning to Accept 30,000 Refugees, Hollande Says

Working well for them so far, ain't it.

There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.
Hey genius. Unless they can prove otherwise, they are one in the same.
They are either terrorists. Or they sympathize with the terrorists or can be bribed by the terrorists. How many of them are coming to live with you?

There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

That said, I am looking into ways to help Syrian refugees.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.
It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.
They will be vetted.

The check is in the mail.

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.
You do not favor taking them in. You are demanding we take them in..
You can help them by making sure they stay in the homeland. Send your money there.
Why are you so afraid to admit you would not take them into your home.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's he kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

They are like hysterical little girls , same crap with the ebola stuff and kids coming from South America.. the sky is falling the sky is falling. Could you imagine if this crowd was around during pearl harbor
So the number of refugees you are taking in is...?

You can help them by making sure they stay in the homeland. Send your money there.

I've already answered that.

I've already answered that.

Your answer was that WE, meaning you decided for the rest of us, should take them in while not taking any personally. That's not an answer. It's a cop out.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's he kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

They are like hysterical little girls , same crap with the ebola stuff and kids coming from South America.. the sky is falling the sky is falling. Could you imagine if this crowd was around during pearl harbor
So the number of refugees you are taking in is...?

In typical Liberal fashion as they do on many issues, LL won't do personally what he says the rest of us should be willing to do.

It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.
They will be vetted.

So you know better than FBI Director Comey who says we can't do it properly?

So you are convinced that America has a good filter and vetting process for Syrian men of combat age to come into US? Have you been convinced logically or are you just part of the herd that agrees and believed with 100 percent of what Obama says? I remember when your side shit themselves ten ways to Sunday when Bush was going to have Dubai based entity manage US ports. I too stood with opponents of Bush on this. Doesn't your side have the gumption or the balls to disagree with this Administration on anything?

Don't be fooled. The RWnuts are secretly gleeful at the prospect of another major ground war in the ME.

That's stupidity, not "courage." Subjecting its citizens to unnecessary danger is not the proper function of government. Calling anyone who disagrees with this insane immigration policy a "coward" only proves that you're a moron.

Yup. Anyone with any degree of intelligence, guess that lets LL out, should be wary of all Muslims.

I'm sure the French people aren't keen on letting more refugees in. Its their Govt. who's doing this. Of course he wasn't shot at or blown up.

The world is full of idiots and the French Govt. in their quest to put humanity over the welfare of the French citizens proves it.

Don't be fooled. The RWnuts are secretly gleeful at the prospect of another major ground war in the ME.

Link?

Can't believe I'm agreeing with some of these posters, but yes, it is nothing but stupid. One role of government is to protect citizens from potential danger. There is no obligation to other people from other countries. I would say, if a terror attack occurs after accepting these immigrants, knowing full well the dangers and risks involved, that people involved in such an attack should reserve the right to sue their respective governmental bodies for death and damages, etc.

Nope. Its being wary of Muslims who want to kill us.

I sure couldn't imagine you at Pearl Harbor. You would have welcomed the Japs with open arms. After all Its the humane thing to do and you seem to think being humane is better than being secure.

If the French wish to further water down their culture, feel free.
Years from now when they wonder what happened to their country they can sit around and scratch their heads.

If France stopped taking in these desperate refugees fleeing certain death, then the terrorists win.

They have already defeated the American GOP.

The French have balls. Good for them. Americans are the surrender monkeys now.

Keep it up asshole.

I heard a news report last night that 70% of the Refugees who are coming to America are MAM's - Military Age Males.
Only 30% of the refugees coming to America (same with Europe) are women and children. 70%. That is 70% are Military Age Males. Wake up, America. That isn't a rescue operation. It's is an invasion.

No, it's not common sense. Common sense would dictate that you actually read up on what the process is for these refugees to come into the US instead of letting Rush Limpballs tell you what it is. It takes up to two years for these refugees to complete the screening processing.

Forum List

Back