France Knows Who Is And Is Not Their Enemy

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

France Still Planning to Accept 30,000 Refugees, Hollande Says

Working well for them so far, ain't it.

There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

That said, I am looking into ways to help Syrian refugees.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.

There you go again saying we. You don't get to decide for me. I know you're doing nothing more than the bidding of your ****** President. You might think what he wants is good but that proves you're too stupid to think for yourself. Bend over and grab your ankles for your BOY.

My what president?

There goes Pops. Confusing those refugees and terrorists again. Damn that old age.

Still waiting on how many you're going to take in. There you go saying something should be done but not personally willing to do it. Damn that Liberal mindset. It's the we should do it but don't consider me the we.

It's a dumb thought that you've had. The idea that one must personally house refugees in order to favor taking them in. That's the kind of thing a 9 year old would consider clever.

This is the American way. We take in those in need. We don't let our fears dictate what we do.
It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.

You are not informed. Or....you are lying.

The FBI director says it's completely possible to vet them. Do you claim to know more than him? Seems your ****** President does.

There you go again saying we. You don't get to decide for me. I know you're doing nothing more than the bidding of your ****** President. You might think what he wants is good but that proves you're too stupid to think for yourself. Bend over and grab your ankles for your BOY.

My what president?

You claim to be so smart. Figure it out retard.

My what president?

You seem upset. Are you OK?

My what president?

You seem upset. Are you OK?

Disgusted at the level you kiss Obama's ass. Don't confuse the two.

If France stopped taking in these desperate refugees fleeing certain death, then the terrorists win.

They have already defeated the American GOP.

The French have balls. Good for them. Americans are the surrender monkeys now.

You'll have to excuse us if we decline to allow some leftwing hosebag do define losing to mean not complying with the liberal agenda.

Horseshit.

We lose when we're dead or when we are under Sharia law. Importing these muzzie savages into our country is a victory for ISIS and the rest of the muzzie savages. We have nothing to gain other than allowing a bunch of sanctimonious liberal turds to feel smug.

American conservative's pooping their pants.....while those weak, wimpy French show them how to demonstrate courage.

Yes, all the male refugees that are fleeing instead of fighting?

At the very least we should offer the males the option of training and arming them to fight ISIS in Syria. If they decline that, then I have no sympathy for them.

Speaking of what 9-year-olds consider clever, calling people "pussies" because they oppose obviously risky leftwing schemes is the ultimate in 9-year-old cleverness.

Bullshit. We certainly do let our fears guide what we do. For instance, we have our children vaccinated because we fear contagious diseases. We outlaw drunk driving because we fear what can happen when a drunk gets behind the wheel. We don't hire ex cons because we're worried they might rob us or assault us.

The claim that we don't let "fear" or caution, as it should more properly be called, dictate what we do is the ultimate in stupidity.

Speaking of what 9-year-olds consider clever, calling people "pussies" because they oppose obviously risky leftwing schemes is the ultimate in 9-year-old cleverness.

Bullshit. We certainly do let our fears guide what we do. For instance, we have our children vaccinated because we fear contagious diseases. We outlaw drunk driving because we fear what can happen when a drunk gets behind the wheel. We don't hire ex cons because we're worried they might rob us or assault us.

The claim that we don't let "fear" or caution, as it should more properly be called, dictate what we do is the ultimate in stupidity.

Chicken shit.

Chicken shit.

Black ass licker.

Chicken shit.

You're proud to be a moron, aren't you?

It's not a matter of fear. It's a matter of common sense. These refugees have not been screened / properly vetted. You have no idea who is coming in.
They will be vetted.

When did Obama switch ideologies?....
Unreal. The

guy at the helm is a card carrying ultra left winger and you blame conservatives.
Your worship of Obama is beyond creepy.
Why do you want them here so much? What's in it for you?

They will be vetted.
Oh bullshit. How can a person be checked out if they come from a place with almost no public record keeping. No way of knowing the name the person gives is even their given birth name. Have identifying paperwork. No possible way insuring any background check is on the person being interviewed. NO way to verify information that person provides is accurate.
One must ask. Why are other Arab and Persian nations slamming their doors in the faces of these people?....And why is that wherever these people end up, trouble follows.

If France stopped taking in these desperate refugees fleeing certain death, then the terrorists win.

This batch of TERRORIST are not going to be alive long enough to "WIN". If they live they must run.

This batch of TERRORIST are not going to be alive long enough to "WIN". If they live they must run.

You forgot the "s".

Forum List

Back