France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“A state of emergency is declared,” he says.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

France seals borders, declares emergency as Muslims murder at least 60

No worries. the French people will use their National Gun Rights to repel the Invaders and put down any insurgency. Either that or the Vichy French will surrender the entire country.

"Welcome! Please feel free to Rape and Kill us All then Take Over our Country!"

(yes I know this is Dublin)
refugees_welcome_dublin.jpg

This is payback for French airstrikes in Syria...

... look for Russia to be next...

... hope Homeland Security is on top of things.

I expect if that happens, russia will pay them back 10 fold. We can be sure that HS is on the bottom of this.

I said years ago go on Offense, Attack radical Islam where they nest. I was lambasted by mushy-headed Liberals and RINO.

I would co-ordinate attacks on Friday afternoon take out Mosque (world wide) with Drone or plane.

If they're smart they'll leave Russia alone, Russia doesn't play fair or nice in retaliation.

France is under curfew for the first time since the 1940's. The freaking muslem jihad cowards (anybody still have doubts that they were jihad muslems?) murdered soft targets which is the way they operate.

I wish we had a real leader like Putin instead of the human piece of garbage we have. When they shot innocent un-armed soldiers on USA soil I would have went after them 24-7.

Why do we have un-armed soldiers! What a country!

Meanwhile DEBT clock suddenly jumped up over $18.6T. They hid it till Boner sign off,.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Listen to the silence...............that is Muslims' world-wide. Complicit thru silence or in-action as always.

They must be exterminated from the entire planet. Islam is not religion. It is political take-over.

Recently the FBI said something about activity in all 50 states. OK? huh? go get them? take them out. Don't wait till they manage to do something.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“A state of emergency is declared,” he says.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

France seals borders, declares emergency as Muslims murder at least 60

France is no longer capable of truly 'sealing its borders', they havent done it in decades and there are hidden ways across the border the older epxerienced people knew about that I am sure are long forgotten by the new generation who never expected to ever have to do such a thing again.

France has not sealed their borders and had a national state of emergency since 1944.

Forum List

Back